Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SESSIONS RESIGNATION ON REQUEST OF POTUS

44 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

This guy is a schmuck.  Have you read any of his tweets? He won't last long. Guaranteed.

B/A

Well that’s pretty much what you say about Donald Trump, so I’m going to say if he Can’t get rid of Hillarious Clinton from walking in public, I will support this man 125,000%

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

This guy is a schmuck.  Have you read any of his tweets? He won't last long. Guaranteed.

***///

Parroting the LSM again we see....<_<

If the kommies are squawking about what this guy has said & want HIM to recuse himself,

by THAT same standard, most of the evil operators on team kommie shouldn't be in DOJ, FBI, etc.

Just so you know -- so you won't embarrass yourself gloating later,

He's not appointed to "last long"...

His job is to go in, clean house, Indict and get out.

Like sending in the elite Seal Team Six for a targeted take down of the

head of a snake to neutralize the enemy.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, gregp said:

Well that’s pretty much what you say about Donald Trump, so I’m going to say if he Can’t get rid of Hillarious Clinton from walking in public, I will support system" rel="">support this man 125,000%

I just don't think he will survive in this position very long... In fact he may never actually get appointed, he is only a placeholder right now.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

18 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Parroting the LSM again we see....<_<

If the kommies are squawking about what this guy has said & want HIM to recuse himself,

by THAT same standard, most of the evil operators on team kommie shouldn't be in DOJ, FBI, etc.

Just so you know -- so you won't embarrass yourself gloating later,

He's not appointed to "last long"...

His job is to go in, clean house, Indict and get out.

Like sending in the elite Seal Team Six for a targeted take down of the

head of a snake to neutralize the enemy.

I think you may be right. He may only be there to try and clean up the current mess.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Don't hold your breath...

The dirty dems are using Mueller's fake - and UNLAWFUL - " Investigation" to throw out

a broad net to entrap & take down as many Trump Supporters as possible.

It was the only tool in their arsenal of desperation when The Conservatives had the majority..

Now that they have The House, Mueller has even more power & backing to continue his kommie-style

abuses of power, bullying and illegal witch-hunting.

Whittaker needs to shut him down.

And if he does - now that they have The House, crazy Maxine & her ilk will open MANY investigations into Trump and

his supporters in an attempt to gum up the works and bring Trump's Administration to a stand still.

Yuh, good luck with that... all Pelosi's "noble" words about "unity, yadda, yadda" last night is a load of b.s.

They have plans to destroy this Administration, have been behaving despicably & won't stop now.

Their kind of evil never changes it's stripes.

The quickest way to end this "Fake News" Hoax is to release the FISA warrant applications and let the chips fall where they may...

You don't want this to look 'political' otherwise the Dems will say that Trump obstructed justice. This investigation needs to run its course.

Indy

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Indraman said:

The quickest way to end this "Fake News" Hoax is to release the FISA warrant applications and let the chips fall where they may...

You don't want this to look 'political' otherwise the Dems will say that Trump obstructed justice. This investigation needs to run its course.

***///

Trump agrees.

He just said in a Presser he will / they are.

It's in the works now...

Timing is everything... now MidTerms over, he watches the House o' Kommies...

....soon as they start with all the B.S. they've threatened if they got The House,

BAM !

Trump begins the Document Dump for all to see !  ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I just don't think he will survive in this position very long... In fact he may never actually get appointed, he is only a placeholder right now.

B/A

Hey news flash for you, an Acting Attorney General (this was one of the ramifications that came out of Watergate and former President Nixon) cannot become the AG of the US by law. So yeah, the position is temporary (definition of acting <post name>) and he was selected as Acting Attorney General to not be attorney general. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Indraman said:

Indy

The investigation into Collusion has already run its course. They found nothing so they have expanded the investigation into obstruction and his past financials (because he didn't give his tax returns because he was being audited, probably on behest of McCain's staffer and that debacle).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Theseus said:

The investigation into Collusion has already run its course. They found nothing so they have expanded the investigation into obstruction and his past financials (because he didn't give his tax returns because he was being audited, probably on behest of McCain's staffer and that debacle).

Here's an example of how it works.......If an investigation into possible fraud stumbles upon a rape allegation during said investigation, the investigator is not going to simply ignore it.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Then there a little dirt secret of the Dems that paid for a fake dossier which was illegally used to get the Fisa warrants ! Everyone connected to that is going down ! They are nothing but swamp creatures. When the top levels of our Government were scheming and plotting and lying who in the hell are we supposed to believe ? Well it certainly ain't them. :butt-kicking:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

THE EVIL HYPOCRISY OF THE DEMONCRAPS HAS NO LIMITS 

You talk about hypocrisy yet ignore Trump's lapdog, Lindsey Graham said last year there would be "Hell to pay" if Trump fired Sessions.  All you have going for you here is a like minded safe space.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Why don't you quit whining about all things TRUMP and tell us his Twitter account so we can read his comments and make our own educated opinions. 

Yes I did 

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

I don't understand... I read his tweets in news stories... did you send a request to me?

B/A

• Thanks 3

Sessions resigned. Trump accepted. Not the same as being fired. Maybe the next step but not the same. 

People want him in there because he is a useless AG not doing his job. If I was guilty of wrong doing and

the AG that should be investigating me got replaced I would be upset also. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Sessions resigned. Trump accepted. Not the same as being fired. Maybe the next step but not the same. 

People want him in there because he is a useless AG not doing his job. If I was guilty of wrong doing and

the AG that should be investigating me got replaced I would be upset also. 

So you are saying he was a bad hire?

B/A