Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Secret Service intercepts suspicious packages sent to Obama, Hillarious Clinton

***///

Near the Broward County line....

Just north of Miami Beach in Aventura, FL...

Former New Yorker......     White male in his 50's  (56 y/o)....   

has prior arrests for terroristic threats ...

The kinda nut job who writes caustic letters to Gubment Officials, Judges, etc....

He's well-known to Law Enforcement already.

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So why is it you think everyone else needs governments help?

It'd be pretty tough to drive that big rig on an interstate, state route, county road, township road or city street without government at all levels....I suppose cow paths are still available without government interference though.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

37 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Near the Broward County line....

Just north of Miami Beach in Aventura, FL...

Former New Yorker......     White male in his 50's  (56 y/o)....   

has prior arrests for terroristic threats ...

The kinda nut job who writes caustic letters to Gubment Officials, Judges, etc....

He's well-known to Law Enforcement already.

Yep...A real nut job and well known to LE. I am glad he was caught... Sounds like he is a real moron.

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Crazy....I truly hope this picture is a fake.  :blink:  "Top Youth Soccer Recruits For Trump"...WTH!!!   This nuts van makes the candy van seem safe.

Image result for bombers van

GO RV, then BV

I have to say, if I saw a guy driving around with this many political stickers (for either party), I would stay clear.

Indy

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Silly Republicans, bring 5 friends....Don't you know it's much easier or vote early and often?  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

That is the Demoncraps way:lmao:

18 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Getting your facts from twitter now, eh?  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

You know full well that I get my FACTS from multiple places as you are very fond of ragging on me for posting from Fox News. Truth is you have a problem with reading the truth and thus you don't like anything that displays truth to you. 

You posted that I haven't yet explained to you why words don't matter and I've scoured three threads looking for what you were referring to, Please provide a link to it.

Now I feel the need to try and explain something to you that I doubt you will grasp as you have probably lost interest in this post by now.

And that is your problem with the truth and with your posting. You are more interested in finding something in someones post to play your Vernacular Twist and Shout games with than you are in fully digesting what others may be saying to you. And you think your not only right about that, you think your cute. Not to mention that you also think it makes you superior to the rest of us. But the truth is you're failing to see yourself how others see you. You're pretend superior personality is NOT what others see. They see an obtuse little man that only thinks about how to play Vernacular Twist and Shout in an effort to simply belittle people. Is that really how you want to be seen. 

Now, If you're still with me here, {and I doubt it}, you're thinking that I'm disrespecting you or attempting to get you to stop posting or some other silly little thing like that. You posting is needed for this site as everyone's is. This site doesn't work without conversation, yours included.

But what I'm really attempting to do here is to get you to offer something more substantial to the conversation

Than your usual Vernacular Twist and Shout. Maybe you could post some of your own articles that substantiate your position.

I know that you're a better man than this. 

• Upvote 2