Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Secret Service intercepts suspicious packages sent to Obama, Hillarious Clinton

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Keep making jokes about this serious matter.......shows exactly the mind set of Trumpkins and how they think, and or DON'T.

GO RV, then BV

As I said in a previous post, to think that a Trump supporter did this is to show you know NOTHING ABOUT WHO AND WHAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE. 

Thus it stands to reason that the Demoncraps party which created the FAKE Trump Russia report, and the FAKE Russian investigation, and the FAKE media narrative for over 2 years 

would create a  FAKE bombing scenario just to show that the Demoncraps lefties are not the only ones crazy. 

Still it only shows the Demoncraps lefties know NOTHING about who or what a Trump supporter is. 

• Upvote 3

***///

SHABS....

Aw, Bitter Party Parrot... tsk, tsk, tsk....:facepalm3:

You're such a sad bird.:(

We're pretty sure you've plucked out all your own feathers by now.:P

Or was it an act of love on your part so they could be used to make your

leftist slave masters a pillow to cry into at night...?  :lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As I said in a previous post, to think that a Trump supporter did this is to show you know NOTHING ABOUT WHO AND WHAT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE. 

Thus it stands to reason that the Demoncraps party which created the FAKE Trump Russia report, and the FAKE Russian investigation, and the FAKE media narrative for over 2 years 

would create a  FAKE bombing scenario just to show that the Demoncraps lefties are not the only ones crazy. 

Still it only shows the Demoncraps lefties know NOTHING about who or what a Trump supporter is. 

You're hilarious....You honestly think I live in a vacuum.  I live in a very red Ohio county and am surrounded by Trumpkins, the average of which are very normal, family oriented, reasonable people....But the others and Yes, there are many, are low information whack jobs who believe Trump has given them permission to treat people violently and disrespectfully......."Heritage not Hate" flags everywhere.....the fact that they have to explain it to folks in those terms, should tell them how wrong they are.  Trumpism is most definitely alive and well, er alive anyway, in Ohio.

GO RV, then BV

7 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

SHABS....

Aw, Bitter Party Parrot... tsk, tsk, tsk....:facepalm3:

You're such a sad bird.:(

We're pretty sure you've plucked out all your own feathers by now.:P

Or was it an act of love on your part so they could be used to make your

leftist slave masters a pillow to cry into at night...?  :lol:

Your significance ran it's course a long time ago....and your shtick is old hat.  Funny for the masses though, so keep doing what you're doing, you have my permission.  

GO RV, then BV

***///

Hey, it's workin' for Trump !:tiphat:

A good message is never lost on the wise.  ;)

You're the only one who doesn't "get" it, SHABS.:eek:

So sad !:P

YOUR "permission"...?

Who died & made YOU Boss Bird...?   :huh:

You forget - our team is the one where all the members are masters of their own minds ---

more than can be said for yours...

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're hilarious....You honestly think I live in a vacuum.  I live in a very red Ohio county and am surrounded by Trumpkins, the average of which are very normal, family oriented, reasonable people....But the others and Yes, there are many, are low information whack jobs who believe Trump has given them permission to treat people violently and disrespectfully......."Heritage not Hate" flags everywhere.....the fact that they have to explain it to folks in those terms, should tell them how wrong they are.  Trumpism is most definitely alive and well, er alive anyway, in Ohio.

GO RV, then BV

What, wait, I thought you lived in San Diego. Or was that Kevin?:lmao:Sorry it's so hard keeping up with multiple personalities, :lmao:

And why don't you document some of that Trump supporters hate and violence. You know, bring something to the table besides FAKE accusations. :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What, wait, I thought you lived in San Diego. Or was that Kevin?:lmao:Sorry it's so hard keeping up with multiple personalities, :lmao:

And why don't you document some of that Trump supporters hate and violence. You know, bring something to the table besides FAKE accusations. :wacko:

Explain the Kevin thing, flatlander.  You never did before....you just went off on another conspiracy tangent....I bet folks around these parts would enjoy you thoughts on the matter.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Explain the Kevin thing, flatlander.  You never did before....you just went off on another conspiracy tangent....I bet folks around these parts would enjoy you thoughts on the matter.

GO RV, then BV

:lmao:OH the web we weave, when at first we try to deceive. :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Instead of being triggered here, choosing "sides", trying to get the last word in, and continuing to live vicariously through this site...

Why not get a grip?

Better yet, practice the "love" you're always preaching.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Actually....your team is One herd....one mind.  

***///

Really...?

Okay then, MOOve over SHABS... Trump train comin' through !

And that COW-catcher on the front of that engine might scoop YOU up too !  :lol:

Though what we'd do with a squawkin' featherless parrot we dunno... :mellow:

• Upvote 1

Just now, justchecking123 said:

Instead of being triggered here, choosing "sides", trying to get the last word in, and continuing to live vicariously through this site...

Why not get a grip?

Shabbs and I are Brothers, you are only a troll. Whom I do my best to ignore. :butt-kicking:

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

Why not get a grip?

***///

Nothing wrong with having a bit of fun.

We've already said we love our Party Parrot !

And even that we'd accept him like a brother bird !:wub:

What more do ya want..?:huh:

He LOVES the attention !  It's why HE comes here !

And we love to abide him and fuss over him ! ;)

Nothin' wrong in cleaning his intellectual clock whilst cleaning out his cage here !  ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Really...?

Okay then, MOOve over SHABS... Trump train comin' through !

And that COW-catcher on the front of that engine might scoop YOU up too !  :lol:

Though what we'd do with a squawkin' featherless parrot we dunno... :mellow:

He's been accused of sexual assault by almost 20 women and admitted to such on a bus......For your own sake, you might want to rethink the "Trump train" moniker.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Summtdemonslayer@gmail.com

email me bro and I will, It's just not for everyone. :tiphat:

You said it publicly here though and cast doubt on my identity.  I've been nothing but truthful with everyone on this site since I joined in 2011.....and most days I pay for it, Hard.  You should know better......not funny and not cool.

GO RV, then BV

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

You said it publicly here though and cast doubt on my identity.  I've been nothing but truthful with everyone on this site since I joined in 2011.....and most days I pay for it, Hard.  You should know better......not funny and not cool.

GO RV, then BV

Actually I don't recall saying it here, but in the offhand chance I did and you remember, why are you asking. 

Nevertheless, I meant no harm or disrespect,just funnin with you.  Brother. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2