Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Recommended Posts

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2018/08/03/president-trump-bashes-lebron-james-cnn-interview/904477002/

 

Image result for trump and james

 

Here's the real deal.....LeBron James starts the "I Promise" school which provides an education for at risk youth, free of charge......whereas, Trump University provided no education for thousands of dollars in tuition to trusting individuals.  :facepalm:

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yes King James and the Donald.... Truly a match made in Heaven..... They are both doing some good things despite the huge egos they have... I do believe Trump took the high road 1st as he was always complimentary of Mr. James.... However the King decided a White House visit was not worthy of he and his teammates or his league mates..... And of course just lately stated he would not even sit down to talk to the President about anything..... even Kanye understands that concept...We here at DV also realize that nothing is ever accomplished without dialog..... So lies the problem with the King...... You can't solve problems if you're not willing to talk...... Trump has proven that he will go halfway around the world to talk to an adversary such as  Kim from North Korea..... Perhaps the King should rethink his plan....

.....guess he's above that type of thing.......JMO...CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Oh yes King James and the Donald.... Truly a match made in Heaven..... They are both doing some good things despite the huge egos they have... I do believe Trump took the high road 1st as he was always complimentary of Mr. James.... However the King decided a White House visit was not worthy of he and his teammates or his league mates..... And of course just lately stated he would not even sit down to talk to the President about anything..... even Kanye understands that concept...We here at DV also realize that nothing is ever accomplished without dialog..... So lies the problem with the King...... You can't solve problems if you're not willing to talk...... Trump has proven that he will go halfway around the world to talk to an adversary such as  Kim from North Korea..... Perhaps the King should rethink his plan....

.....guess he's above that type of thing.......JMO...CL

 

And the way to get the King to rethink his plan is to post an inflammatory tweet claiming his stupidity.......very presidential indeed, wouldn't you say, CL?  Look, Donald pushes back, HARD, we all get it....let Trump be Trump.  But at some point he must understand his place in the world....words matter coming from the elected leader of the free world.  He has to be better than everybody, no excuses.  He's actually the only one who has to have some sort of "PC" control of his emotions and words.....the world requires it.  As always, just my opinion.

 

GO RV, then BV 

  • Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

And the way to get the King to rethink his plan is to post an inflammatory tweet claiming his stupidity.......very presidential indeed, wouldn't you say, CL?  Look, Donald pushes back, HARD, we all get it....let Trump be Trump.  But at some point he must understand his place in the world....words matter coming from the elected leader of the free world.  He has to be better than everybody, no excuses.  He's actually the only one who has to have some sort of "PC" control of his emotions and words.....the world requires it.  As always, just my opinion.

 

GO RV, then BV 

 I don't agree that the world requires the President of the United States to be politically correct.... I think he has a right to be direct and forceful in his statements..... And I agree with you that he should not be reckless.... I don't believe he has to be better than everyone else with the exception he has to be the best at standing up for the good of the United States......like you.....JMO......additionally........no dialog.....never a chance to find common ground....that was my point about the mighty "King James"....

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

 I don't agree that the world requires the President of the United States to be politically correct.... I think he has a right to be direct and forceful in his statements..... And I agree with you that he should not be reckless.... I don't believe he has to be better than everyone else with the exception he has to be the best at standing up for the good of the United States......like you.....JMO......additionally........no dialog.....never a chance to find common ground....that was my point about the mighty "King James"....

 

It's my opinion that championship sport team visitations to the White House are dog and pony shows with a focus on the photo ops for all parties involved.....and yes, sometimes a personalized jersey is awarded to the potus.  I don't believe serious dialogue is intended, particularly when both parties are so far apart on the issues.....not to mention, it's supposed to be a party....leave your grievances at home, or suffer a bitter twitter smack down when the tweeter is safely out ears reach.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The sensitive eyes and ears SHOULD BE compelled to circumvent any desire to read further for an entirely grounded and much needed perspective. For the sensitive eyes and ears:  "ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE"!!! Enter at YOUR OWN PERIL and avoid any whining or complaining 'cause I told YOU so!!!

 

Oh, the gall and audacity of the impudent to be so disenfranchised with their own representation of their own personal character and merits in their own personal affairs whereas they demand another in some elected or popular notoriety capacity to replicate the impudent's persona to be their immutable hero and champion in all venues pertaining to the impudent's personal indiscretions.

 

How immature, irresponsible, AND devoid of ANY intellegence is THAT???!!! Intellectual Bottom Feeder Level..............Yep!!!

 

President Donald J Trump, as any LEGALLY born and LEGALLY immigrated person to The United States Of America, owns The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights as, "We the People".

 

President Donald J Trump, as well as every other elected and appointed official, has an Oath to Uphold The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights as outlined in the said Constitution Division Of Powers with remedies for actual violations as noted. Upholding and Exercising the provisions of The Constitution Of The United States Of America has no known differentiation.

 

It is exceptionally notable and without exception President Donald J Trump Upholds and Exercises The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights especially pertaining to the noted Division Of Powers. So, I laud President Donald J Trump for Upholding and Exercising The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights without considering President Donald J Trump (or ANY elected or appointed official or popular notoriety) as being MY hero, My champion, AND/OR My representation in ANY capacity ESPECIALLY as the Demonstrated Powerful AND Principled Leader of the Free World AND The United States Of America.

 

Get Over It AND Embrace It Like A True The United States Of America Patriot. Be Your Own True The United States Of America Patriot AND Act Like It!!!

 

Elitist Socialist Liberal Leftists - Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces To The Intellectual Bottom Feeder Core Who Think The Presidency Is All About Them

 

   :shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

 

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

...We here at DV also realize that nothing is ever accomplished without dialog.....

 

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

The sensitive eyes and ears SHOULD BE compelled to circumvent any desire to read further for an entirely grounded and much needed perspective. For the sensitive eyes and ears:  "ABANDON ALL HOPE YE WHO ENTER HERE"!!! Enter at YOUR OWN PERIL and avoid any whining or complaining 'cause I told YOU so!!!

 

Oh, the gall and audacity of the impudent to be so disenfranchised with their own representation of their own personal character and merits in their own personal affairs whereas they demand another in some elected or popular notoriety capacity to replicate the impudent's persona to be their immutable hero and champion in all venues pertaining to the impudent's personal indiscretions.

 

How immature, irresponsible, AND devoid of ANY intellegence is THAT???!!! Intellectual Bottom Feeder Level..............Yep!!!

 

President Donald J Trump, as any LEGALLY born and LEGALLY immigrated person to The United States Of America, owns The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights as, "We the People".

 

President Donald J Trump, as well as every other elected and appointed official, has an Oath to Uphold The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights as outlined in the said Constitution Division Of Powers with remedies for actual violations as noted. Upholding and Exercising the provisions of The Constitution Of The United States Of America has no known differentiation.

 

It is exceptionally notable and without exception President Donald J Trump Upholds and Exercises The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights especially pertaining to the noted Division Of Powers. So, I laud President Donald J Trump for Upholding and Exercising The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights without considering President Donald J Trump (or ANY elected or appointed official or popular notoriety) as being MY hero, My champion, AND/OR My representation in ANY capacity ESPECIALLY as the Demonstrated Powerful AND Principled Leader of the Free World AND The United States Of America.

 

Get Over It AND Embrace It Like A True The United States Of America Patriot. Be Your Own True The United States Of America Patriot AND Act Like It!!!

 

Elitist Socialist Liberal Leftists - Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces To The Intellectual Bottom Feeder Core Who Think The Presidency Is All About Them

 

   :shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

 

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

 

Hey, CL....Is this above quoted post the type of dialog you're speaking of?  <_<

 

GO RV, then BV  

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

 

Hey, CL....Is this above quoted post the type of dialog you're speaking of?  <_<

 

GO RV, then BV  

Perhaps sometime in the future this group can sit down together and have an intelligent disussion....sure we are all pro USA.....just need to be more tolerant and willing to listen with an open mind.....JMO...

BTW.....primaries in Michigan today....

Who do we need to be watching?......CL

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Perhaps sometime in the future this group can sit down together and have an intelligent disussion....sure we are all pro USA.....just need to be more tolerant and willing to listen with an open mind.....JMO...

BTW.....primaries in Michigan today....

Who do we need to be watching?......CL

 

 

 

Boo blue! Go, Scarlet and Grey!

 

 

Edited by Theseus
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

That quote was on my farewell gift...leaving Afghanistan in 2012!!!🤣😂 POTUS...is The Man!!!🇺🇸

 

:salute:!!!CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute:

 

Thank You for Your Highly Honorable Service, Sir, to Our Country!!! :tiphat:

 

Hooah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Maybe someday You could grace me with the recount of Your experience in Afghanistan and other places. You have a view of the local lay and culture like no other. I would also be honored to hear about other Honorably Served True Patriots Of The United States Of America views of the environment where they have served. Good to know what challenges True Patriots Of The United States Of America could face based on the drivers and mentality of other peoples in other locales.

 

AND, oh, YES, POTUS is The Man!!!

 

Now, who in the world would ever take issue with our potentially and likely finest ever Current President Of The United States Of America???!!!

 

Anyone???!!!

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

AND, oh, YES, POTUS is The Man!!!

 

Now, who in the world would ever take issue with our potentially and likely finest ever Current President Of The United States Of America???!!!

 

Anyone???!!!

1

Why, of course,  the current most formerly POSPOTUS.

 

 

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

:salute:!!!CSM (R) Thackrey!!! :salute:

 

Thank You for Your Highly Honorable Service, Sir, to Our Country!!! :tiphat:

 

Hooah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Maybe someday You could grace me with the recount of Your experience in Afghanistan and other places. You have a view of the local lay and culture like no other. I would also be honored to hear about other Honorably Served True Patriots Of The United States Of America views of the environment where they have served. Good to know what challenges True Patriots Of The United States Of America could face based on the drivers and mentality of other peoples in other locales.

 

AND, oh, YES, POTUS is The Man!!!

 

Now, who in the world would ever take issue with our potentially and likely finest ever Current President Of The United States Of America???!!!

 

Anyone???!!!

Synopsis...It would be my pleasure to recount a couple war stories  with you over a few cold ones!!🍺🇺🇸

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Perhaps sometime in the future this group can sit down together and have an intelligent disussion....sure we are all pro USA.....just need to be more tolerant and willing to listen with an open mind.....JMO...

 

I certainly appreciate Your views and perspectives from Your very well read and eclectic sources. Your acumen is extremely high and a refreshment to me. Thank You, CoorsLite21!!! :tiphat:

 

There are Personal Philosophies and Political Party Planks that are significantly, even substantially, opposed to the Founding Social Fabric and Originating Documents And Intent that this Preeminent Country of The United States Of America was and is based on that I, quite simply, can not and will not give up and grant deference to "progressives" and petty personal interests. There really is too much at stake to grant stature to issues that are incompatible with the Founding Social Fabric and Originating Documents and Intent that this Preeminent Country of The United States Of America was and is based on.

Alexis de Tocqueville

Alexis de Tocqueville was the famous 19th century French statesman, historian and social philosopher. He traveled to America in the 1830s to discover the reasons for the incredible success of this new nation. He published his observations in his classic two-volume work, Democracy in America. He was especially impressed by America's religious character. Here are some startling excerpts from Tocqueville's great work:

 

Upon my arrival in the United States the religious aspect of the country was the first thing that struck my attention; and the longer I stayed there, the more I perceived the great political consequences resulting from this new state of things.

 

In France I had almost always seen the spirit of religion and the spirit of freedom marching in opposite directions. But in America I found they were intimately united and that they reigned in common over the same country.

Religion in America...must be regarded as the foremost of the political institutions of that country; for if it does not impart a taste for freedom, it facilitates the use of it. Indeed, it is in this same point of view that the inhabitants of the United States themselves look upon religious belief.

 

I do not know whether all Americans have a sincere faith in their religion -- for who can search the human heart? But I am certain that they hold it to be indispensable to the maintenance of republican institutions. This opinion is not peculiar to a class of citizens or a party, but it belongs to the whole nation and to every rank of society.

 

In the United States, the sovereign authority is religious...there is no country in the world where the Christian religion retains a greater influence over the souls of men than in America, and there can be no greater proof of its utility and of its conformity to human nature than that its influence is powerfully felt over the most enlightened and free nation of the earth.

 

In the United States, the influence of religion is not confined to the manners, but it extends to the intelligence of the people...

 

Christianity, therefore, reigns without obstacle, by universal consent...

 

I sought for the key to the greatness and genius of America in her harbors...; in her fertile fields and boundless forests; in her rich mines and vast world commerce; in her public school system and institutions of learning. I sought for it in her democratic Congress and in her matchless Constitution.

 

Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power.

 

America is great because America is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.

 

The safeguard of morality is religion, and morality is the best security of law as well as the surest pledge of freedom.

 

The Americans combine the notions of Christianity and of liberty so intimately in their minds, that it is impossible to make them conceive the one without the other

 

Christianity is the companion of liberty in all its conflicts -- the cradle of its infancy, and the divine source of its claims.

 

Tocqueville gives this account of a court case in New York:

 

While I was in America, a witness, who happened to be called at the assizes of the county of Chester (state of New York), declared that he did not believe in the existence of God or in the immortality of the soul. The judge refused to admit his evidence, on the ground that the witness had destroyed beforehand all confidence of the court in what he was about to say. The newspapers related the fact without any further comment. The New York Spectator of August 23rd, 1831, relates the fact in the following terms:

"The court of common pleas of Chester county (New York), a few days since rejected a witness who declared his disbelief in the existence of God. The presiding judge remarked, that he had not before been aware that there was a man living who did not believe in the existence of God; that this belief constituted the sanction of all testimony in a court of justice: and that he knew of no case in a Christian country, where a witness had been permitted to testify without such belief."

http://www.leaderu.com/orgs/cdf/onug/detocq.html

 

And all this from a guy who may not have ever come to Faith or belief in GOD.

 

I did share a slice of my mentality in another thread that no one as I recall would even comment on or disagree with. No matter. I can be responded to or it can be discarded yet something I formulated on my own and believe in very, very strongly.

 

Carefully considered, there really is no intelligence in "progressive" mentalities or philosophies. We have all witnessed that from the unashamed here.

 

However, I do want intelligent PRINCIPLED discussion and hope the "progressives" will be able to muster the mental fortitude for such - if at all possible. I highly doubt the "progressives" can and will get beyond their personal petty issues.

 

So, yeah, history is worth reading and understanding whereas the "progressives" want to write and rewrite their own. NOT ME!!!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Synopsis...It would be my pleasure to recount a couple war stories  with you over a few cold ones!!🍺🇺🇸

 

It is a VERY HIGH HONOR, Sir, to spend some time gleaning YOUR wisdom, CSM (R) Thackrey!!! 🇺🇸  :salute:

 

I look forward to THAT!!! :twothumbs:

 

All The Very Best To You AND ALL That Serverd Honorably!!! :tiphat:

 

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:   :salute:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Quote

He traveled to America in the 1830s to discover the reasons for the incredible success of this new nation

End Quote

 

Ok.....Great.....Not even a word on slavery? That too contributed to the Country 's success and wealth.....No?

  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

And the way to get the King to rethink his plan is to post an inflammatory tweet claiming his stupidity.......very presidential indeed, wouldn't you say, CL?  Look, Donald pushes back, HARD, we all get it....let Trump be Trump.  But at some point he must understand his place in the world....words matter coming from the elected leader of the free world.  He has to be better than everybody, no excuses.  He's actually the only one who has to have some sort of "PC" control of his emotions and words.....the world requires it.  As always, just my opinion.

 

GO RV, then BV 

 

You will never be happy, until the evil, corrupt left, gets back into office and finishes destroying this nation. 

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, gregp said:

 

You will never be happy, until the evil, corrupt left, gets back into office and finishes destroying this nation. 

 

 

Not true...perhaps one day DJT will see the error of his divisive ways and treat people of ALL races, colors, creeds, political leanings, religions, sexual orientations, financial status, etc. etc...with respect.  That would make me extremely happy.  Until then we'll have to make the best of the hatred he's sowed throughout OUR once great nation.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Quote

He traveled to America in the 1830s to discover the reasons for the incredible success of this new nation

End Quote

 

Ok.....Great.....Not even a word on slavery? That too contributed to the Country 's success and wealth.....No?

 

Crazy right?....Can you believe in the year 2018 that there are still people who would prefer the days of humans enslaving humans.  They speak of "progressive" as if it's evil, when in fact, without the advent of "progress" humans would still enslave humans, in iron shackles and chains, to this day.  Unbelievable.

 

The United States Constitution is indeed a living document....hence all of the amendments (changes) including the Ratified Bill of Rights.

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.