Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Boots on the ground in Iraq 24 July 2010

madmanak47

I have a second CONFORMATION from a source outside the wire. It was televised on Al Jazeera that the RV will occur sometime next week. One of the locals from a nearby village that works on base told his foreman that it was announced on the television.

Remember Folks this is a second hand rumor

This will be my last post for a while I will be in transit for the United States then to play with the grandbabies.( I am going to play with Grandma first but don’t tell them.)

I’ll see Ya when I see ya.

The Madman is Out

:blink::mellow::blink:

I have a second CONFORMATION from a source outside the wire. It was televised on Al Jazeera that the RV will occur sometime next week. One of the locals from a nearby village that works on base told his foreman that it was announced on the television.

This will be my last post for a while I will be in transit for the United States then to play with the grandbabies.( I am going to play with Grandma first but don’t tell them.)

The Madman is Out

Now this a seriously fun rumor. Hope its true. Then again [heavy sigh] so what if it RVs? Its only money. Coupla million, whatever . . . .Now if the Twins could win the Vikings could win the damn Super Bowl this year . .!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Madman is Out

Thanks Madman but I just had a visual of squirrels! :lol:

The Madman is Out

Thank you and have a safe trip home Madman

Now this a seriously fun rumor. Hope its true. Then again [heavy sigh] so what if it RVs? Its only money. Coupla million, whatever . . . .Now if the Twins could win the Vikings could win the damn Super Bowl this year . .!!

Now i am with you on the RV but kinda hard for me to go against the Bayou Boys doing it again, Geuax Saints!!! (lol)This train ride is almost over then i don't care to ever hear the word dinar again... God Bless and Geaux RV

• Upvote 1

The Madman is Out

Is this in the rumor forum because it can't be confirmed?

Maynard, I'm a Steelers fan but boy was I cheering for the Vikes last year. Had they cut down on the to's I think they would have won. I like their chances this year as well. Picking up Gerhart, man they are just going to pound some teams into submission.

The Madman is Out

Thanks MadManak....Great (+) news...!

RON B)

Good to hear, Madman! Thanks for sharing (+) and have a safe trip home! :tiphat:

The Madman is Out

Seriously Madman, that what my first out loud laugh today! You and grandma live it up!!! God speed, brother!

The Madman is Out

Thanks Madmanak47- great news!

Maynard, I'm a Steelers fan but boy was I cheering for the Vikes last year. Had they cut down on the to's I think they would have won. I like their chances this year as well. Picking up Gerhart, man they are just going to pound some teams into submission.

My mom is a Cowboys fan, and I came out of her womb as a Steelers fan. This drives her crazy. Let's get Palamalu in more games this year so we can win again!! Now that that's out of the way... without Madman, Chief, and Bigfoot, we'd bee in the dark on this thing!!! Thanks to you fellas that gather the intel for all the rabid RV anticipants!! You truly are a blessing. We love you guys (and the intel.) After the RV, I want to stick around the forum to hang out and see what my dinar family has going on!!

What is up with that Gerhart pick? Seriously, he lead all running backs in the nation in rushing yards, touchdowns, and points scored. How in the world was he available?

Btw, that Steelers team with Mean Joe Green, Mel Blount, LC Greenwood, Jack Tatum, Jack Ham, Franco Harris, Lynn Swan, John Stallworth - that was the most formidable team that ever was. They were freaky good.

Maynard

What is up with that Gerhart pick? Seriously, he lead all running backs in the nation in rushing yards, touchdowns, and points scored. How in the world was he available?

Btw, that Steelers team with Mean Joe Green, Mel Blount, LC Greenwood, Jack Tatum, Jack Ham, Franco Harris, Lynn Swan, John Stallworth - that was the most formidable team that ever was. They were freaky good.

Maynard

pigs are flying it's going to be the SAINTS again. GEAUX SAINTS