Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm Starting a Rumor

Pitcher

4 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hey Synopsis, I thought Mum was the Brits term for Mother!!!

Yep, md11fr8dwg, AND The Best Of Your Memorial Day Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

mumnoun [ C ] 
UK  /mʌm/ US /mʌm/

A1 uk informal us mom mother

I'll ask my mum if I can go.
All the mums and dads are invited to the school play at the end of the year.
She loves being a mum.

More examples

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/mum

Depends what dictionary one looks at!

Pitcher, sorry I sorta messed up Your thread here. I really believe there will be a lot of effort to get things set up right right after the event to make this speculative investment work right and accomplish my goals to avoid the lotto syndrome. Instead of things, I’ll focus more on trips. I like to hunt so will likely do some of that. Later, as the income is generated from the post event investments, I’ll likely get into a modest home or two or three and have a few motor toys at post event discovered locations. The key to me is to avoid attention.

I will also see about Pay It Forward/Pay It Back type things, too. I really think there will be a lot of full time work post event especially as I am learning the ropes on investments of interest, etc.

Nice Thread!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Pitcher...Hooah..sounds awesome!!! I’ll keep thinking of something frivolous...maybe I’ll just head to Bowling Green...stop at the Corvette Museum...and pick up something to park in front of the cabin!!!!🤣😂

Here you go CSM (R) Thackery, a little something for the OutHouse on the log Cabin property.  :) 

image.png.c8c3b4a3df97ba33e433ca2d32a6a53f.png

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Ok, I decided since I’m going to Hawaii I’m gona get me a surf board and learn how to surf, until I break my leg or get bitten by a shark.

Then I’ll go buy me a good fishing boat and go catch that shark.  How’s that for frivolous, geez, no imagination.  

• Haha 3

Just now, Pitcher said:

Ok, I decided since I’m going to Hawaii I’m gona get me a surf board and learn how to surf, until I break my leg or get bitten by a shark.

Then I’ll got buy me a good fishing boat.  How’s that for frivolous, geez, no imagination.  

image.png.dab0c6e37c1cd0461e190c010d6fae4f.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Then I’ll go buy me a good fishing boat and go catch that shark.  How’s that for frivolous, geez, no imagination.  

There you go!!!

• Upvote 2

Someone once wrote that the consensus was that most dinar holders on this site have between 2,000,000 and 5,000,000 dinars.

After reading through the posts on this thread, I have to think that most dinar holders on this site have a helluva lot more than that.  🤔