Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rand Paul Whooped

Ha........all that anger from the left.........sure glad he wasn't "packin" an AR......???

Oh wait.........wasn't there another incident where a guy from the left shot up the GOP Baseball practice........with an AR......??

Yet those on the right as well as the NRA are usually thrown under the bus........or thankfully, not under the lawn mower...???

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Ha........all that anger from the left.........sure glad he wasn't "packin" an AR......???

Oh wait.........wasn't there another incident where a guy from the left shot up the GOP Baseball practice........with an AR......??

Yet those on the right as well as the NRA are usually thrown under the bus........or thankfully, not under the lawn mower...???

Domestic dispute between bullheaded neighbors, nothing more.....comparing this to that tragic shooting is a stretch.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

If Rand Paul is going to be such a Bee-otch of a neighbor, while negatively stroking the Homeowners Association they all live in, he gotta learn to box. Cuz your mouth cannot keep writing checks your ribs cannot cash. I think anything will become of this incident because there is a documented history of the verbal and psychological abuses Paul has been involved in.  You position as a sitting US Senator should not allow you to be as arrogant as you wish. If he was driving a vehicle he would be considered a aggressive driver, if there was a witness, and be determined that Paul was the aggressor and therefore responsible for damages to all vehicles. Minimally, Paul should be deemed to be mutually responsible. As it appears that he bated the argument that infuriated the neighbor who ended up cracking his ribs. If I were the neighbor, it would be worth the $3,000 in legal fees to get such a response. JMHO on such a lack luster IQD new day.

If I were Paul's neighbor I would have trail cameras up and pointed at Paul's side of my yard to record Paul or his landscaper blowing clippings onto my yard, and then take it up with the association. I might also just blow them back onto Paul"s lawn once I had video proof.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Christians exhibiting absolute devotion to a political party in ALL cases without exception is disturbing.  As always, just my opinion.

On a side note:  I have only pine trees in my yard.  So in the Fall when my yard is covered in leaves I let the neighbors know their leaves are ready for pickup and they can come by any time to get them......they never show.  :(

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Christians exhibiting absolute devotion to a political party in ALL cases without exception is disturbing.  As always, just my opinion.

On a side note:  I have only pine trees in my yard.  So in the Fall when my yard is covered in leaves I let the neighbors know their leaves are ready for pickup and they can come by any time to get them......they never show.  :(

GO RV, then BV

Leaves are natures way of nurturing itself, no big deal for me I let them accumulate and mulch them. 

Shabs, why bring faith into this equation.  Christians have flaws, we all are sinners, but lets not boast for others.  ;) 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Leaves are natures way of nurturing itself, no big deal for me I let them accumulate and mulch them. 

Shabs, why bring faith into this equation.  Christians have flaws, we all are sinners, but lets not boast for others.  ;) 

I guess because I too, have flaws.  :mellow:   

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Watching you talk to yourself Kevin is really disturbing and why I quit responding to your alter-ego. 

14 hours ago, new york kevin said:

No alter ego here brother, just being real. Muleslayer got it. Not everyone understands humor , but that's ok too.

4 hours ago, patrickgold said:

LDG, I just want to make sure that I value your friendship. I see some of your wisdom in not responding to my rants.  When I rant, which I do from time to time, I am blest when I am corrected by you and other brothers and sisters in the Lord when I go over the line. Though where that line is in my opinion verses the opinion of others may differ. I have flaws like many. God does not need me, He wants me. I am always prepared to stand i the position of Watchman when I feel called upon. But I digress. 45 negs in minutes does indicate a intention on the part of one or more people. PEACE ALL.

• Upvote 3

I have to wonder why such a minor charge........If any of us attacked a sitting US Senator........broke 6 ribs.........what would the charges be??? 

Initially a $7500 bail........which if I still understand the legal system means 10% of that gets the mugger our of jail.....

People in Texas are still in jail for life because back in the 70's they got caught with a joint...

Just pondering the dysfunctional legal system in the US.....??

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I have to wonder why such a minor charge........If any of us attacked a sitting US Senator........broke 6 ribs.........what would the charges be??? 

Initially a $7500 bail........which if I still understand the legal system means 10% of that gets the mugger our of jail.....

People in Texas are still in jail for life because back in the 70's they got caught with a joint...

Just pondering the dysfunctional legal system in the US.....??

Hopefully when the entire true story comes out......the clouds will be lifted and the whole incident will be viewed in the proper perspective.   

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1