Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A New Window...Mid Sept.

Luigi1

8-2-2017   Newshound Guru G-Lin   "In a letter sent by the International Monetary Fund, congratulated the Central Bank of Iraq, the Ministry of Finance and the Prime Minister's Office on the success of the second audit consultation on the Credit Standby Agreement, which came after Implement the programs and financial and monetary targets and put them in a framework that provides for the financial stability of Iraq and meet the financial and security challenges."   However, this says they will have a third review in Sept. on Iraq's monetary policy. That's unusal and I like it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Fools. Who doesn't grasp the concept that the IMF is loaning them BILLIONS and they are gonna meet non-stop until Iraq gets their shiz together, their banking and economy grows, the dinar stands on it's own two legs??  Yes they're going to meet. NOT UNUSUAL. IMF is "loaning" them money. They eventually want it back. I'd be having meetings every week.

BS is correct, Betty. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

Luigi says....everything is NOT done like the Gurus claim.

The RV is not even close. No RV any time soon.

8/2/2017  Jester’s Place: 
[JESTER] HI AND HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE...SORRY IT'S SO LATE I BEEN BUSY AND THEN SOME INTERNET ISSUES...BEEN A LONG DAY.... 
[vote4rv] jester looks like IMF doesn't plan for Iraq to move off the US peg any time soon...
http://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2017/08/01/pr17311-imf-executive-board-completes-second-review-of-iraq-sba-and-the-2017-article-iv-consultation 
[JESTER] vote4rv I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE IT'S ALL ABOUT IRAQ GUYS…

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

36 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says....everything is NOT done like the Gurus claim.

The RV is not even close. No RV any time soon.

So Perhaps U'll Be Taking A Break From Spreading Bruce And RayRat's Droppings All Over This Forum ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Debbie528:  The IMF is also having a Third Audit in September, that makes me wonder if we might have to wait til the third audit.

Yada:  The challenge of waiting until the end of September for an RV in lieu of a 3rd reviews is conflicting with merchants being required to lower their prices for items and services,,,that would be the ruination of them to wait that long at the lower valued rates,,,AND the urgency from the IMF to get er done,,dont see the RV taking that long

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

From the SBA:

Program Modalities and Monitoring

31. The program will have quarterly reviews and set quarterly PC on the non-oil primary balance, the stock of total public debt, the stock of net domestic assets of the CBI, official foreign exchange reserves, the absence of new external arrears, the stock of outstanding arrears to IOCs and two IT on social spending and the stock of outstanding domestic arrears on non-oil investment, starting in June 2016 (Table 3). Each program review will set a few SB in areas that are essential for the success of the program (Table 5 contains the list for the first, second and third reviews). The first review should be completed on or after September 15, 2016, the second review on or after December 15, 2016, and the third review on or after March 15, 2017.

• Upvote 1

No RV any time soon but is here in coming days.

8-2-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  I want everyone not to assume that I am still not optimistic about a significant revaluation of the Iraqi dinar coming soon. I can see all the signs that they will bring back the IQD to its “former glory” soon. It will not take years and I am still looking for it sometime this year. But you have to remember that their economy can only take so much growth and then something must happen or simply put - who would want to come into Iraq to invest if they can’t grow their money?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Iraq is not ready to RV yet.

8-3-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   So we heard about the second audit review Iraq had with the IMF...8/1.   ...this meeting was not all about the RV and approving the new rate...I am sure they talked about this event but trust me it was not about "pulling the trigger" this week.   Many say that even if the meeting was all about the RV they wouldn't tell us anyway and make it so open and public. I believe just the opposite. The CBI is not hiding this event folks. They have no reason to hide it. They are very proud to bring back their currency to its former glory. The CBI also told the public in Iraq many times they will educate them along the way.  We expect it to  happen again, when the time is ready. The reason we have not yet seen this is that they are NOT YET READY.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The reason we have not yet seen this is that they are NOT YET READY

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. News FLASH !! Bruce the Goose tells Luigi "bank screens are locked up.

RV on Sunday, but it will start in the Arctic". :lol:

99348d1392195553-atc-trouble-okk-mcv-300-a-disp.jpg

* Note the manufacturer.  F'd And there's Nothing U Can do. LOL

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1