Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vladimir Putin is a bigger threat than Isis, John McCain says

9 minutes ago, Karsten said:

"beforeitsnews.com"?......the earth is flat too.  Read it there first.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

"beforeitsnews.com"?......the earth is flat too.  Read it there first.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

Well, if ya don't like one just look again and bingo....there it is again.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.politics.liberalism/Jy2lrHi343c

http://waynedupree.com/exposed-veterans-voice-displeasure-and-non-trust-of-john-songbird-mccain-who-spilled-his-guts-to-get-out-of-torture/

https://www.oathkeepers.org/breaking-news-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released/

Karsten

Edited by Karsten

Hey Shabs, believe what you want. Were you military? Did you ever have to have a fellow Brother-in Arms' back? Did you sign that paper and take that oath to lay down your life for your country. Well almost every Naval Aviator that I have ever spoken with, (and there were many) that knew the great RINO, all had nothing good to say about McCain. The Fighter Community, in either the USAF, Navy or Marine Corp, is a tight knit group of guys and believe me when I say that we know who the best pilots in our Squadron were and who was "Cannon Fodder". McCain rode the coat tails of his Grandfather and Father to get into the Navy Fighter ranks. This from guys that knew and flew with him. The man is a disgrace just like Hanoi Jane. But as you say, "That's just my take"!!

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hey Shabs, believe what you want. Were you military? Did you ever have to have a fellow Brother-in Arms' back? Did you sign that paper and take that oath to lay down your life for your country. Well almost every Naval Aviator that I have ever spoken with, (and there were many) that knew the great RINO, all had nothing good to say about McCain. The Fighter Community, in either the USAF, Navy or Marine Corp, is a tight knit group of guys and believe me when I say that we know who the best pilots in our Squadron were and who was "Cannon Fodder". McCain rode the coat tails of his Grandfather and Father to get into the Navy Fighter ranks. This from guys that knew and flew with him. The man is a disgrace just like Hanoi Jane. But as you say, "That's just my take"!!

Thank you for your service, dawg.  And, yes...I did serve 2 stints in the U.S. Army.  Fortunately, I never served in combat, for it was a relatively quiet time...even though we lit up Gaddafi's compound, tore down the wall and pulled a weekend blitz on Noriega.  That said, I'll stick with my previous admiration of John McCain, the veteran...just as I now have a veteran brother's respect for you.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

and right back at you Shabs. From the sound of it you and I are very close in age, but I am probably a bit older based on the events that occurred while you were in the Army. I was in the USAF and got in just as the Vietnam war was winding down, so like you, fortunately, no combat, except for flying Mig Cap for the Guam B-52s during the 1976 DMZ incident where the North Korean troops beat 2 of our soldiers to death with ax handles at the border check point. Went on alert for a couple of months over that one. Thanks for your service.

On 5/30/2017 at 7:09 AM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Not all U.S. Military Veterans are honourable.  Ft. Hood shooter for example....

And then there are those Military Veterans who served honorably, received their Honorable Discharge then fell from grace; Jeffery Dahmer  and Tim McVeigh come to mind.

I'm not suggesting Sen. McCain is a dark evil man but that his focus on the fundamentals of Constitutional Liberty appear to have changed in a manner that invites scrutiny.

It's just my opinion but aside from Hillarious, Obama, and Kerry, Sen. McCain is probably sweating bullets regarding any further investigation into the purpose of the Benghazi Annex.

Just because one served HONORABLY at one point in their life does equate to a lifelong pass that automatically erases ethical or moral misdeeds.

GH

• Upvote 3

On 6/3/2017 at 0:46 PM, George Hayduke said:

Just because one served HONORABLY at one point in their life does equate to a lifelong pass that automatically erases ethical or moral misdeeds.

Sorry for the confusion folks, this should have read '...does NOT equate to a lifelong pass...'

Brain Fart or Senior Moment - you chose - they both apply. :wacko:

• Upvote 2

Its ok GH...we have learned to read between the lines. ;)

Context is everything so the while the last line didn't add up to the rest of your narrative, some of us recognised what you meant to say.B)

I'' go with a senior moment for now...we can't have the climate change people worrying over the pollution caused by a "brain fart"... the mind boggles!! :wacko::blink:

• Upvote 1