Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just an old fashion bank story

bostonangler

May 12, 2017May 12, 2017

Craig

“My Bank Story”

So I was at WF yesterday to take care of a mistake they made on my account and while I was talking to my personal banker who is a good kid and has become a pretty good friend, I mentioned foreign currency exchanges. He said that they can take any currency in there but they don’t carry any if you want to buy.

He then asked me what I had and I told him and he said they don’t do the dinar yet, but they do the dong and asked if I wanted a rate. I said no thanks.

We walked out together to my car and he told me outside that when he was at the main branch where they keep currencies to sell they had some Zims come in and the manager there told him he should buy a couple and just hold on to them.

He said that manager just called him yesterday and told him that those Zims were going to be worth something very soon to get ready and he would let him know when they are.

He is pretty excited and he doesn’t even know what he has he thinks he may get a few thousand dollars from them.

Anyway that’s my story.    Craig

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, boatman said:

Hate to sound stupid, but what's a zim?

Not to worry. Luigi does this all the time in the rumors section.

ZIm is another currency highly touted by uneducated gurus on other websites as the next 'get rich' currency. It's the national currency of Zimbabwe. The country is a disaster in so many ways, astronomical inflation, pumping out currency to try to stay afloat. By all accounts, less than worthless. You'd be advised to blow by anything that has those three letters "ZIM' in it.

Welcome newbie.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, boatman said:

Hate to sound stupid, but what's a zim?

Knock, Knock - ZIM, ZIM. Request an opportunity to pay USD for worthless Zimbabwean ZIM (Zimbabwean Dollar) and the USD ZOOMS out of your hands never to be found again! Unless the Zimbabwean Dollar has taken drastic steps to stabilize, this currency is likely best left way alone. There has been more than one issue of ZIM currency in the past couple decades so any ZIM purchaser would want to pay attention to what ZIM they get. It may be one worthless printing of ZIM compared to a more worthless printing of ZIM. But, hey, you can be a multiple Trillionaire in ZIM for only $89.99 plus shipping and handling! Any takers?

• Upvote 3

There are 34 words that start with ZIM.
→ 2 3-letter words starting with zim:
→ 1 4-letter words starting with zim:
→ 3 5-letter words starting with zim:
→ 5 6-letter words starting with zim:
→ 3 7-letter words starting with zim:
→ 8 8-letter words starting with zim:
→ 3 9-letter words starting with zim:
→ 5 10-letter words starting with zim:
→ 2 11-letter words starting with zim:
→ 1 13-letter words starting with zim:
→ 1 14-letter words starting with zim:

The Zimbabwean dollar has been DEMONETIZED and the country is using other currencies.

The notes you hold will never be worth more than you can sell them to the next person.

The next official currency for the country will be NEW NOTES when they get their Sh__ together.

-----------------------------

My wealth manager winked at me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey BA - very interesting!  I would refer the young bank manager to the Zim derivative "Zimbo" which very accurately describes Zimbabwe's currency as "a particular univalve mollusk once used as currency".  About the same value presently.  Wait for it.......pumpers about to jump on the Zim bandwagon.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, MisterNope said:

The Zimbabwean dollar has been DEMONETIZED and the country is using other currencies.

The notes you hold will never be worth more than you can sell them to the next person.

The next official currency for the country will be NEW NOTES when they get their Sh__ together.

-----------------------------

My wealth manager winked at me.

Becauussseeee??   He thought you were cute??? :lol: 

• Upvote 2