Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How many dinars do you have?

MrRich

Hi everybody. I'm a newbie here. I read somewhere that the average dinar speculator holds 2.25 million dinars. I only have 1.5 million. I was just curious how many the average DV member has and if you intend to buy more? Thanks.

Hi everybody. I'm a newbie here. I read somewhere that the average dinar speculator holds 2.25 million dinars. I only have 1.5 million. I was just curious how many the average DV member has and if you intend to buy more? Thanks.

Answer to question 1..... i believe that is a question I'll keep to myself, (sorry)

I will not buy more.

Welcome to the site. This has been posed several times and can be a touchy subject for many members here and on other sites. This is personal Information better left unsaid. Kind of like me asking you how much money do you make an hour? That is really none of my business. Not bashing you, just want to let you know its wiser to read and answer questions posed by others at first till you learn the ropes.

Again welcome aboard. pokerplayer

• Upvote 3

Welcome to DV Scooby Doo .... thanks for your post, but it is probably not wise to post the amount of dinars you own or to ask others to reveal what they have. Just a safety issue.

luckylucy

• Upvote 3

Im sure your just trying to get a handle on how DEEP you should get into this investment. The proper answer is "how much can you afford to loose?"

As far as telling everyone how much you have... Dont answer email that want your address!.

Be safe and happy investing.

Kingfish

• Upvote 3

No bashing intended but even if people were willing to say how much dinar they actually owned who is to say if it would be accurate.

A question such as this would be better put into a poll that you can create by clicking the button manage topic poll.

Then enter your question and the choices - you can add up to 3 question each with up to 20 choices to select for each of the questions.

This still may not be very accurate but could at least give you some sort of idea without offending anyone by asking the question.

Thanks for the post anyway - this is the way you learn by asking questions.

I think the answer to your question is if Iraq comes out at 0.50 we will all be rich ;)

Well I was really just trying to gauge the confidence level of the average speculator in here. But obviously I committed a faux pas.

Okay. Sorry about that. I wonder how they got that 2.25 million figure if nobody wants to talk about it?

Good question..but i've never Heard Or seen that statistic. And I , like the others, urge you to never disclose your holdings. This is a public site and you don't want to compromise yourself and your family.

However to satisfy a small portion of your curiosity.... I own what I can afford. Probaly will not buy more and seriously believe the 2.5 figure you obtained may be misleading.

Hang in there! Your efforts will pay off.

Blessings to you.

~Alice

• Upvote 1

Enough to wallpaper the Sh*t-house!

Mr Rich,, welcome to this train ride, many have been invested in this 6 or 7 years and on down to a newbie like yourself and true there are alot of people here with lots to gain but the investment does have a risk like any other investment but at least this one will only lose 17% invested so it has its good points even if it doesn't do what we all hope as far as a RV.. I like many others have been in much more risky investments where the pay off is minimal with lots more to lose. There are alot of people here on the site that give very imformative insight on where we are at this point but rumors are what we have to go by since Iraiq has a desire to hold off until the very last moment before they attempt to move forward... May God bless you as well as the rest of us with this endevor and Geaux RV

The answer to the 2.266 M IQD/individual is found by dividing 750,000 individuals into 1.7 Trillion IQD. These numbers are found in the Economists Report "pinned" in part 1 of DV Rumors

Misleading ... no ... IT IS AN AVERAGE.

Some have100,000 IQD ... some have 50 M IQD ... and some have much, much more.

I hope this helps ... and know ... I won't be revealing what I hold!

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 2

My answer is I have way more than I should and not near as many as I would like to have. If it comes out at a penny...I'll still be very happy. If it comes out at 1.50....I will change alot of peoples lives. ( especially about 200 kids I am aware of that don't have bicycles) Cant wait. PS...I agree with the others...keep it to yourself unless in a poll. When you're rich...SHARE...it's good for the soul. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 1

This question has to right up there with asking a lady how old she is or watching the guy in the next stall.You just don't do it. LOL you should only buy what you can afford to loose it is a gamble at best.

A lady who will tell you her age will tell you anything. :excl:

Mr. Rich

This probably goes for dinar also! I guess what

I'm saying is I'm better than average:D. What I really want to know is what coffee can and which bush did you bury them under in your backyard??:ph34r::ph34r:

Welcome!!:)

I dont even half the average, but this is not something you ask people anyway........How much is enough, how much do you need, how much do you want. There is a point where you STOP buying. No I will not be buying any more. If I cannot live on or donate to less fortunate on what I get from my investment then something is wrong someplace. I dont need to be like some of these people that say they NEED airplanes or big fancy ships or mansions. Not my style. In fact I dont plan on changing much of anything IF and when we get a windfall. I might get a new car and pay off bills and take a vacation, but will donate a lot.

• Upvote 1