Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP FUMING! Trump accuses Obama of wire-tapping his phone

It now appears our election was indeed interfered with by a foreign(er) led government, it just turns out that that the perpetrator was Obummers Amerika.  Apparently 8 years was not enough time to destroy the country, but like an incurable insidious virus, the destruction rolls on.

• Upvote 7

Will the Looney Left run to the cameras and ask for an independent investigation of the former Obama Administration? Or will they slither back into their holes and remain quiet on this one? My guess is that the Looney Left and MSM will look the other way.

Let's put this in context...If true, this is Watergate all over again, only this time, it is the Democrat Party wiretapping the Republican Party.

Where is the outrage? Where is the crying out for justice? Doesn't just the appearance of impropriety call for an investigation?

I think everyone knows what the answer will be. Like I said the other day when the Looney Left was and still is going after Sessions, this was a losing battle and would only show more and more of middle America the hypocrisy and lunacy of the MSM. Now this comes up and will once again expose the Dems for the hypocrisy they now exhibit.

https://youtu.be/2ynb3xidJOg

Indy

• Upvote 5

Good morning DV and many thanks Yota ! I can only imagine and if this is true it will be the end of liberalism. I admire President Trump for fighting fire with fire , I mean after all if the Dems can make up fake news , The President has the right to hand them their asses right back in their faces. I think it's funny that the crybabies can't stop crying about their utter devistating defeat. I hope that they enjoy the next 8 years. 😂

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Good morning DV and many thanks Yota ! I can only imagine and if this is true it will be the end of liberalism. I admire President Trump for fighting fire with fire , I mean after all if the Dems can make up fake news , The President has the right to hand them their asses right back in their faces. I think it's funny that the crybabies can't stop crying about their utter devistating defeat. I hope that they enjoy the next 8 years. 😂

So you're admitting to his claim being fake...and you approve....therefore, you support lying as a top notch quality of a sitting POTUS.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

26 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

From yet another tax payer funded retreat to Mar-a-Lago, Capt Twitter goes on another social media tirade, provides zero evidence of wire tapping....

GO RV, then BV

Must have struck a nerve to get you off the fence and posting on a Saturday.  Funny how you harp about no evidence now, but are totally invested in a fraudulent birth certificate as evidence of your moral superiority.

Since you have repeatedly demonstrated you will only look at evidence that supports your opinion, pay no attention to the FISA requests, one denied one granted, Obummer submitted.  Also make sure to wipe your memory, like Hildabeast wiping her server (if you have not already) of Obummers long pattern of using the government to go after his perceived enemies legally or otherwise.  To refresh, maybe it was low level IRS employees that started the FISA request like at the IRS.  Maybe Obummer viewed Trump as a co-conspirator like he did with Rosen.  And in case you forgot, even if a federal court ruled against Obummer, he would never continue his unconstitutional actions like he did with his illegal immigration scheme.

So before further making a fool of yourself asking for evidence you wouldn’t look at anyway, climb back on that fence and enjoy the fireworks.

• Upvote 8

24 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Mmmm that Kool-Aid is pretty tasty!

B/A

You still believe Obummer was the best President of your lifetime?  Without question or doubt he used the IRS against his political adversaries and wiretapped both reporters and political opponents.  Sounds similar to, but actually worse than Nixon, but since Obummer didn’t resign and you did well financially do you give Obummer a pass?

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, RV ME said:

You still believe Obummer was the best President of your lifetime?  Without question or doubt he used the IRS against his political adversaries and wiretapped both reporters and political opponents.  Sounds similar to, but actually worse than Nixon, but since Obummer didn’t resign and you did well financially do you give Obummer a pass?

I give no one a pass. If true, he should get what's coming. In terms of accomplishments, he will be ranked as one of the best presidents, not by me but by the historians who rank such things.

You do remember where the country was when "W" left his pile of crap for everyone to deal with? At least Obama left people with houses and jobs. And a few of my friends were helped by The Affordable Care Act, who are now concerned they will not be able to keep their health insurance. Hopefully the new administration will not forget the disabled and senior citizens struggling to survive.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I give no one a pass. If true, he should get what's coming. In terms of accomplishments, he will be ranked as one of the best presidents, not by me but by the historians who rank such things.

B/A

I didn’t ask about how others will rank him, I asked about how you rank him.  You stated before he was the best President of your lifetime, does that still hold true?

:shrug:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Indraman said:

Will the Looney Left run to the cameras and ask for an independent investigation of the former Obama Administration? Or will they slither back into their holes and remain quiet on this one? My guess is that the Looney Left and MSM will look the other way.

Let's put this in context...If true, this is Watergate all over again, only this time, it is the Democrat Party wiretapping the Republican Party.

Where is the outrage? Where is the crying out for justice? Doesn't just the appearance of impropriety call for an investigation?

I think everyone knows what the answer will be. Like I said the other day when the Looney Left was and still is going after Sessions, this was a losing battle and would only show more and more of middle America the hypocrisy and lunacy of the MSM. Now this comes up and will once again expose the Dems for the hypocrisy they now exhibit.

https://youtu.be/2ynb3xidJOg

Indy

I do not think they can look the other way, too big of a story.  The lib playbook will only leave them the choice to try to justify it like the definition of “is”.  Pretty sure they will try to say this is a big nothingburger, after all, it was the Russians!  Feeble as it may be, it’s all they got.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Must have struck a nerve to get you off the fence and posting on a Saturday.  Funny how you harp about no evidence now, but are totally invested in a fraudulent birth certificate as evidence of your moral superiority.

Since you have repeatedly demonstrated you will only look at evidence that supports your opinion, pay no attention to the FISA requests, one denied one granted, Obummer submitted.  Also make sure to wipe your memory, like Hildabeast wiping her server (if you have not already) of Obummers long pattern of using the government to go after his perceived enemies legally or otherwise.  To refresh, maybe it was low level IRS employees that started the FISA request like at the IRS.  Maybe Obummer viewed Trump as a co-conspirator like he did with Rosen.  And in case you forgot, even if a federal court ruled against Obummer, he would never continue his unconstitutional actions like he did with his illegal immigration scheme.

So before further making a fool of yourself asking for evidence you wouldn’t look at anyway, climb back on that fence and enjoy the fireworks.

Thanks RV ME you stated it so well!!! :wub:

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

KENYA HACKED OUR ELECTION!!!  :eyebrows:

It was known for sometime, the suspicion was there, it was just a matter of time.  And President Trump was going to eventually expose them. 

Everything can be traced, and it was traced, the fact here is that they did tampered with the election and it's being traced  back to Obama.

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Whatshername said:

KENYA HACKED OUR ELECTION!!!  :eyebrows:

In a subject that clearly raises my blood pressure you made me laugh so hard.

I have a question for you Shabbs. When President Trump has the State Department Arrest Obutthead for this and then has to declare Martial Law because of all the lunatic left rioters what will you do? Are you gonna join in the Civil War or are you going to purge yourself from your split personality and stand as a Christian voice calling for peace?  Because all of THIS is taking us far away from the pleasures of playful sarcasm and dragging us headlong into all out civil war. 

• Upvote 8