Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP FUMING! Trump accuses Obama of wire-tapping his phone

46 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just found this story.  Donald has apologized to the UK for falsely accusing them of helping President Obama "wiretap" Trump Tower.  I imagine Donald's forthcoming apology to Pres. Obama for false accusations is right around the corner.  B)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/white-house-reportedly-apologized-britain-111400428.html

GO RV, then BV

Shabbs, are you ever gonna learn?  Yahoo News:lol: Seriously, what part of FAKE do you not understand? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

For future reference please provide your list of acceptable news outlets, sans the yuuge orange pie hole.....that trustworthy outlet's a given, I'm sure.  B)

GO RV, then BV 

I'm gonna have to go with B/A on that one, there all liars And agenda driven. Some more than others.

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm gonna have to go with B/A on that one, there all liars And agenda driven. Some more than others.

So you're saying you also conclude that ALL news outlets are liars, yet the entire "wiretapping" farse that Donald is riding came from what he gleaned from news outlets.....his actual words, as per his Tucker Carlson interview, not mine.  :shakehead:  He has completely lost it.

GO RV, then BV

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

So you're saying you also conclude that ALL news outlets are liars, yet the entire "wiretapping" farse that Donald is riding came from what he gleaned from news outlets.....his actual words, as per his Tucker Carlson interview, not mine.  :shakehead:  He has completely lost it.

GO RV, then BV

IT would appear that way. But you have to understand something, President Trump knew he could change the narrative And control The mindless robots in the media. And it worked. Very similar to Harry Reid saying Romney never paid his taxes. 

And if you want to know why I think President Trump is controlling the narrative simply watch what is happening in Iraq. How many THOUSANDS of troops has he sent to Iraq in the last 50 days?   And Syria also. Guess what the robotic media is NOT talking about? Ya gotta wonder why,  I think it's dinar related. 

40 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

IT would appear that way. But you have to understand something, President Trump knew he could change the narrative And control The mindless robots in the media. And it worked. Very similar to Harry Reid saying Romney never paid his taxes. 

And if you want to know why I think President Trump is controlling the narrative simply watch what is happening in Iraq. How many THOUSANDS of troops has he sent to Iraq in the last 50 days?   And Syria also. Guess what the robotic media is NOT talking about? Ya gotta wonder why,  I think it's dinar related. 

In all our dreams, my friend....all our dreams.  :)  Nice spin and attempted distraction....."A" for effort.  :D

GO RV, then BV

I missed the part where the Brits acknowledge said apology.

I also missed the part where Trump acknowledged he made such an accusation.

What I didn't miss though, is the initial source is from Napolitano and the subsequent reports came from various news sources.  I suspect Napolitano has once again suffered a serious case of 'overreach'.

Spicer made it clear in the actual news footage:"All we're doing is literally reading off of other stations and what other people have reported and that casts concern that some of the activities that may have occurred during the 16 election.  We're not casting judgement on that.  I think the idea is to say is if these organisations and these individuals came to this conclusions, they merit looking into.

The White House explained: "Mr Spicer and General McMaster both explained that he was simply pointing to public reports and not endorsing any specific story."

Now, if an apology is forth coming, it should come Napolitano and his three 'intelligence agency sources"

• Upvote 1