Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good Morning Mr. BigFoot

pokerplayer

Good Morning Bigfoot. Was wondering if you have any updates you could share with us. I am still keeping the faith and love your positive attitude. Just need to know if there is any adjustment to your prediction that you could share with us?

Thxs again, pp

• Upvote 2

I have everything on standby this morning just waiting for the word Bigfoot...Car has a full tank... 9mm is loaded and off safety....Dobernan is tearing at his leash...passport and several sets of identification are in the handcuff briefcase...private jet is ideling at the strip without a flight plan filed...ate breakfast as everyone knows its not good to travel on an empty stomach...Oops NoW I Wonder Where I buried my Dinar.....

• Upvote 4

I have everything on standby this morning just waiting for the word Bigfoot...Car has a full tank... 9mm is loaded and off safety....Dobernan is tearing at his leash...passport and several sets of identification are in the handcuff briefcase...private jet is ideling at the strip without a flight plan filed...ate breakfast as everyone knows its not good to travel on an empty stomach...Oops NoW I Wonder Where I buried my Dinar.....

Surely the time has come to let Bigfoot wander back into the deep woods.

Inahurry, next time you bury Dinar rub some steak juice on the outside of it, that way the dog will run to it every time you let him out in the yard and you won't forget where you buried it.

Good Morning Bigfoot. Was wondering if you have any updates you could share with us. I am still keeping the faith and love your positive attitude. Just need to know if there is any adjustment to your prediction that you could share with us?

Thxs again, pp

Theres only two people that I trust on this site and that is Adam and Sonny :lol::lol: . Everybody else are just pumpers :(

Theres only two people that I trust on this site and that is Adam and Sonny :lol::lol: . Everybody else are just pumpers :(

With all due respect to mrref, I think what he meant by this was as far as intel goes, the only two individuals that he trusts information from are Adam and Sonny. :confused: Right mrref?

• Upvote 1

With all due respect to mrref, I think what he meant by this was as far as intel goes, the only two individuals that he trusts information from are Adam and Sonny. :confused: Right mrref?

Boy did I put my foot in my mouth, :(:( my apology to the ones that I insulted...Unitedrich, thank you so much for clearing this up.... :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

If everyone on the site is a pumper....whats the point... are they trying to sell to each other..

Some people should actually stop and read what they type when they are done.

Then evaluate if they would listen to what they said!

kingfish

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If everyone on the site is a pumper....whats the point... are they trying to sell to each other..

Some people should actually stop and read what they type when they are done.

Then evaluate if they would listen to what they said!

kingfish

:blink: I thought this was cleared up? He admitted he made a mistake. Lets move on to something with more substance and let sleeping dogs lie.

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Boy did I put my foot in my mouth, sad.gifsad.gif my apology to the ones that I insulted...Unitedrich, thank you so much for clearing this up.... laugh.giflaugh.gif

You put bigfoot in your mouth?rolleyes.gifDown here on the farm, we call him bighoof cool.gif

Edited by Mongo

Really? Bigfoot? With absolutely nothing to back up the promise he was making and so many were willing to follow with blind trust. I know B.S. when I see it, look at my Rolex's, I'll show you my Dong, I am a star NBA basketball player. The internet is like the streets, you have to be street savvy or get taken by the first hustler that comes by. It is the individual responsibility to figure out who's the real deal. The three stooges just wait until the dust settles and then start all over again and throw out another date and rate like giving candy to a baby. I will LMAO if Bigfoot is seen again and makes future predictions. Still haven't completely ruled out the association with RHNDA. You can't buy entertainment like this, keeps it humorous until the real RV does happen. Who is the real deal? Right now, for me, Groovgal is at the top of the list.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Really? Bigfoot? With absolutely nothing to back up the promise he was making and so many were willing to follow with blind trust. I know B.S. when I see it, look at my Rolex's, I'll show you my Dong, I am a star NBA basketball player. The internet is like the streets, you have to be street savvy or get taken by the first hustler that comes by. It is the individual responsibility to figure out who's the real deal. The three stooges just wait until the dust settles and then start all over again and throw out another date and rate like giving candy to a baby. I will LMAO if Bigfoot is seen again and makes future predictions. Still haven't completely ruled out the association with RHNDA. You can't buy entertainment like this, keeps it humorous until the real RV does happen. Who is the real deal? Right now, for me, Groovgal is at the top of the list.

good call flip. bigfoot is full of it. all this b.s. he was saying july 1st, july 1st then it came and nothing. then he said its already done and will know on sun...well its mon and nothing. lost all respect for bigfoot and he was viewing this thread about 10 min ago and didnt say a word. bigfoot wont say a word he knows he is a liar and a pumper. im done with his "confidence" and i think we all know by now that he is full of it.

Edited by camerascott
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

why does everybody rip on bigfoot for making a prediction (which was based on his intel) that doesnt come to fruition, but when possum does the same crap everybody gets behind him and praises the guy. wtf???

i have heard predictions (or promises) before from everybody including :adam,sonny,frank,possum, the get team, medic and many others. this is no different. i for one will be looking forward to the next rv date bigfoot passes on to us.

• Upvote 2