Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Marriage is Sharing

pokerplayer

Marriage is sharing 

The old man placed an order for one hamburger, French fries and a drink.

He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half, placing one half in front of his wife.

He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife.

He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them. As he began to eat his few bites of hamburger, the people around them were looking over and whispering.

Obviously they were thinking, 'That poor old couple - all they can afford is one meal for the two of them.'

As the man began to eat his fries a young man came to the table and politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple. The old man said, they were just fine - they were used to sharing everything.

People closer to the table noticed the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She
sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink..

Again, the young man came over and begged them to let him buy another meal for them. This time the old woman said 'No, thank you, we are used to sharing everything.'

Finally, as the old man finished and was wiping his face neatly with the napkin, the young man again came over to the little old lady who had yet to eat a single bite of food and asked 'What is it you are waiting for?'

She answered

(Continue below - This is great)

'THE TEETH.'

• Upvote 12

Sad as it is, my mom is on a fixed Income that the Gov't gives her. They fail to realize that that after rent, power, gas. and secondary fees that they need food !! Say what !! The Fat Cats never see that while carving into a big fat Sirloin Steak. I send her $150.00 a month for food. She cries when she see me.

I can only hope I out live her as I have no idea what she will do when I am gone.

pp

• Upvote 5

Just now, pokerplayer said:

Sad as it is, my mom is on a fixed Income that the Gov't gives her. They fail to realize that that after rent, power, gas. and secondary fees that they need food !! Say what !! The Fat Cats never see that while carving into a big fat Sirloin Steak. I send her $150.00 a month for food. She cries when she see me.

I can only hope I out live her as I have no idea what she will do when I am gone.

pp

Understood & agreed

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, moose 57 said:

It's funny yet sad at the same time. Funny because I want to eat first! Sad because this very well could happen. 

It is sad moose, but she will never go hungry on my watch. Her expenses are high but my brother and 2 sisters make sure she has a full pantry. Twice a year I fly there for a visit. I take her on a Grocery shopping trip. Tell her, go crazy mom, she never doe's, but she is like a kid in a grocery store, Pun intended.

pp

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

It is sad moose, but she will never go hungry on my watch. Her expenses are high but my brother and 2 sisters make sure she has a full pantry. Twice a year I fly there for a visit. I take her on a Grocery shopping trip. Tell her, go crazy mom, she never doe's, but she is like a kid in a grocery store, Pun intended.

pp

Thank God for family! We would do the same. ++++

• Upvote 1

One of us was in a bad car accident -- hit by a drunk driver...

so many reconstructive surgeries....could not chew for a very long time as a result...

Huge carnivore -- serious meat withdrawl... finally fried up pork chops, diced 'em up, put 'em the

blender, used a long handled cocktail spoon to shove it through the opening in the 'ol pie hole  !

All kindsa meat ended up in that food processor for almost 7 months ! :lol: Put on 10 lbs ! :P

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

One of us was in a bad car accident -- hit by a drunk driver...

so many reconstructive surgeries....could not chew for a very long time as a result...

Huge carnivore -- serious meat withdrawl... finally fried up pork chops, diced 'em up, put 'em the

blender, used a long handled cocktail spoon to shove it through the opening in the 'ol pie hole  !

All kindsa meat ended up in that food processor for almost 7 months ! :lol: Put on 10 lbs ! :P

:hug:

• Upvote 1