Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9TH CIRCUIT FAIL

This  Actually has the potential for becoming a serious constitutional crisis. And clearly is a threat to the National Security of America and the sovereignty of our nation. When a district court judge has the power to overthrow a ruling of the president that is perfectly in line with the law we no longer have a constitutional government. What president Trump did Obama did 19 times during his eight years. And now George Soros fake Indians are going to take the Keystone Pipeline to court, this cannot stand. My greatest fear at this moment is the Declaration of Martial law by the president of the United States of America because the court system seems to think that they can rule this country. While that is tragic I'm afraid it's probably the only true solution to this problem that we have. It is time to take these Trators of America and make them pay for the crimes against the Constitution of the United States. It is no longer a liberal or conservative issue it is a complete clear and present danger to our constitution to our way of life and to our country. It is a threat to the very rule of law that made America great in the beginning. I am no longer interested in hearing anyone try to argue the point of the ninth Circuit Court or the idiot district court judge in Washington State. Any such argument from any person at this time is pure Insanity Ludacris and ridiculously wrong.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

The 'court of public opinion' hired Trump to do a job -- keep this Country's people safe.

...the hijacked 9th circus is it's own kind of terrorist org inflicting severe harm to this Republic. 

If you've got a Constitutional Law degree, insert yourself and straighten it out.  <_<

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 5

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out, NOT a 'Constitutional' issue.

Foreign nationals in other countries DO NOT HAVE US CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS HERE - PERIOD.

But if you think terrorists holding one of thousands of US Passports stolen by terrorists over there (courtesy of barak & KILLary)

aren't a threat, fine... let the 9th circus send THOSE people to live in YOUR house and YOU can be responsible for them.

Yuh, that's what we thought. <_< FOOL.:jester:

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Doesn't take a genius to figure it out, NOT a 'Constitutional' issue.

Foreign nationals in other countries DO NOT HAVE US CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS HERE - PERIOD.

But if you think terrorists holding one of thousands of US Passports stolen by terrorists over there (courtesy of barak & KILLary)

aren't a threat, fine... let the 9th circus send THOSE people to live in YOUR house and YOU can be responsible for them.

Yuh, that's what we thought. <_< FOOL.:jester:

True...it doesn't take a genius, but it DOES take a law degree.  Funny if you think about it....takes a law degree to be a judge, but any uneducated jackwagon at least 35 years old can be President of the United States.  :blink:

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 7

Few comments here on a wealth of posts above and where l think this thing is going: I believe a tactical error by the Trump ADMIN may turn out to be the right decision, in the long run.

1) The rollout of the EO by the Trump ADMIN was not well thought out and planned...this caused confusion and allowed the "Looney" LEFT to rant and rave over straw man arguments: (a) this is a Muslim religious BAN, (b) this will harm already Green Card holders. This is the tactical error...

2) The Court battles have been poorly represented by DOJ lawyers and I will argue the w/o Sessions in place as AG, this is a big part of the issue.

3) The loss at 9th Circus was as expected...nothing to see here.

4) The upcoming battle @ SCOTUS is where things will get interesting. If Trump ADMIN pushes the appeals now, there will be a 4-4 tie and the 9th Circus Global Edict will stand. This is where they should wait and use this issue to raise the importance of Gorsuch getting confirmed in Senate.

5) So far, all Trump nominees have been going through Senate Confirmation Process, albeit with the Dems stalling at every turn. We can all thank Harry Reid (please send him a post card) for removing the filibuster option on all lower position nominees...It has been working as planned...LOL.

6) The one hurdle to overcome is the filibuster is not removed from SCOTUS nominees... McConnell can now use the argument that we need to confirm Gorsuch to overcome 9th Circus activist judges and the only way is get rid of Filibuster...Oh how the Left is going to cry foul.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, Indraman said:

6) The one hurdle to overcome is the filibuster is not removed from SCOTUS nominees... McConnell can now use the argument that we need to confirm Gorsuch to overcome 9th Circus activist judges and the only way is get rid of Filibuster...Oh how the Left is going to cry foul.

Indy

Here's a couple questions for you Indy.  Say Judge Gorsuch gets confirmed and the SCOTUS doesn't overturn the lower courts decision....Would that mean the SCOTUS is corrupt or not?  And if the judiciary is supposed to be unbiased and determine decisions on the law alone, why should it matter if the Right or Left chooses the judges, who are clearly supposed to follow the law not personal feelings?

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Here's a couple questions for you Indy.  Say Judge Gorsuch gets confirmed and the SCOTUS doesn't overturn the lower courts decision....Would that mean the SCOTUS is corrupt or not?  And if the judiciary is supposed to be unbiased and determine decisions on the law alone, why should it matter if the Right or Left chooses the judges, who are clearly supposed to follow the law not personal feelings?

GO RV, then BV

If Gorsuch is confirmed, and the SCOTUS stays the 9th Circus ruling (which would be next to impossible based upon the historical rulings of SCOTUS), then the only recourse left would be for the Trump ADMIN to go through Congress and pass more descriptive language and enumerate the specific boundaries given to the President. I guess the following SCOTUS ruling from the 50's doesn't mean anything to the current Lefties sitting on the 9th Circus:

[From RV ME] Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

So Shabs, you asked me if a decision by the SCOTUS to stay the current decision by the 9th Circus would be corrupt, which I would interpret to be "political"? Corrupt would be more in align with a judge taking bribes to rule a certain way. Political decisions are the very reason Trump was elected...people are tired of the LEFT legislating through the Judicial branch of our Government, where no where in the Constitution is it granted these powers. Row vs Wade is a prime example of legislation from the bench, and in my mind should overturned. The argument that a woman has the right to choice of killing another human being based upon convenience holds no water in today's society, especially based upon the science and technology that has revealed a Fetus (the young while living in the womb) is a living human being. I am not willing to grant rights under the constitution for one human being outside the womb and not for one inside the womb. Isn't it funny that this whole argument by the LEFT on the immigration issue is that non US citizens should be granted rights under the Constitution, eventhough they are not US citizens and do not currently live within the boundaries of our country. And yet the LEFT can so easily dismiss the rights of an unborn baby in the womb of a mother as non existent. The minds of our LEFT have surely gone into la-la-land and if they continue to stay there, will only strengthen Trumps power. Game on!

Indy

• Upvote 5

30 minutes ago, Indraman said:

If Gorsuch is confirmed, and the SCOTUS stays the 9th Circus ruling (which would be next to impossible based upon the historical rulings of SCOTUS), then the only recourse left would be for the Trump ADMIN to go through Congress and pass more descriptive language and enumerate the specific boundaries given to the President. I guess the following SCOTUS ruling from the 50's doesn't mean anything to the current Lefties sitting on the 9th Circus:

Thank you for your opinion.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

I'm sorry but you're not that stupid. You know full well the public opinion and the law are two different things. You proceed from an antagonistic position seemingly only for the purpose of causing debate. We're such debate is not only irrelevant but harmful. No judge anywhere in this country is above the law. And not one single judge in this country has the authority to create law. Their Sole and only purpose is to interpret the law where it is applicable. And in doing so one must reference the law. None of these judges have done that.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm sorry but you're not that stupid. You know full well the public opinion and the law are two different things. You proceed from an antagonistic position seemingly only for the purpose of causing debate. We're such debate is not only irrelevant but harmful. No judge anywhere in this country is above the law. And not one single judge in this country has the authority to create law. Their Sole and only purpose is to interpret the law where it is applicable. And in doing so one must reference the law. None of these judges have done that.

Apparently I am that stupid.....It appears I'm the only one in this forum who doesn't possess a Constitutional Law Degree as a sidebar to my ho-hum 50 hour a week living.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Apparently I am that stupid.....It appears I'm the only one in this forum who doesn't possess a Constitutional Law Degree as a sidebar to my ho-hum 50 hour a week living.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

It does not take a law degree to inform yourself and come to an opinion.  It takes an informed population to make sure a citizens government actually works as designed.  It is the right / duty of the citizens to keep the government from abusing their powers.  If you wish to not exorcise your right that is your cross to bear, but you should not disparage those of us who choose otherwise. 

Do you seriously ask what the difference between conservative and liberal judges?  Because the leftists have no problem legislating from the bench.  Conservatives tend to follow the Constitution and curb their personal beliefs.  A good example would be what Scalia said regarding his decision regarding flag burning;

“If I were king,” the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia once said in an interview, “I would not allow people to go about burning the American flag. However, we have a First Amendment, which says that the right of free speech shall not be abridged”

Leftist judges look at the 4th Amendment and discover the right to abortion.

For a man with so many opinions why can you not form one other than what is spoonfed to you by three judicial overlords?  Why can’t you form an opinion regarding what is going on with the separation of powers battle that we are witnessing? 

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, RV ME said:

For a man with so many opinions why can you not form one other than what is spoonfed to you by three judicial overlords?  Why can’t you form an opinion regarding what is going on with the separation of powers battle that we are witnessing? 

I do have an opinion on that.......TRUMP IS NOT A KING.  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 4

26 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I do have an opinion on that.......TRUMP IS NOT A KING.  

GO RV, then BV

Trump not being a king is not an opinion, that is a fact.   Trump is President.  President Trump exorcised his authority under the law (found to be Constitutional multiple times since 1952) that states

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Note, the law states “President” not king.  This is not opinion it is fact.  The three hacks in black did not mention or address the law in their opinion.  Again, this is not opinion, it is fact.  Care to offer an opinion on that (rhetorical)?

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

If judges were right 100% of the time, there would be no need for Courts of Appeal and the SCOTUS.  Legislative, Executive, Judicial.....for a reason people, and total control of all 3 by the POTUS isn't it.

GO RV, then BV

The 9th is wrong 86% of the time.

I don't keep employees that are only right 50% of the time let alone 14% of the time.

Our tax dollars at work.

No wonder We The People are 20T in the hole.

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, RV ME said:

So when the last time was the Judicial 1/3 of our government has come under checks and balances?  I mean, if you are overturned 86% of the time I could make a case you have violated your oath to uphold the Constitution.  Founders check for judges is the same as the check on the President.  If an Appellate Court has a 14% correct rate it is time to impeach some political hacks with a black robe fetish.  Could easily say goodbye to Ginsberg too.  After she stated she considered foreign laws in her decisions she should have been removed from SCOTUS immediately.

One would think that this being said by Supreme Court Justice Ruth Baber Ginsburgs would be a form of tyranny intentions.  Clearly this is a rejection of the United States Constitution.  This would or should be consider treason. She should of been removed, impeached for this action. 

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg To Egypt: Don’t Use U. S. Constitution

Jun 4, 2012 | Constitution, Economy |

By Dr. Harold Pease

On January 30, 2012, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg surprised many by advising those attempting to create a new constitution in Egypt not to use the U.S. Constitution as its model. “I would not look to the US Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012,” she told the Egyptian people on national television. “I might look at the constitution of South Africa. … It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done. Much more recent than the U.S. Constitution: Canada has a Charter of Rights and Freedoms. It dates from 1982. You would almost certainly look at the European Convention on Human Rights. Yes, why not take advantage of what there is elsewhere in the world,” (U. S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg To Egyptians: Look to the Constitutions of South Africa or Canada, Not to the U.S. Constitution, MEMRI TV Al-Hayat, Egypt, Jan. 30, 2012)?

Those who wish to undermine the Constitution infer that our Constitution may not be a good fit for other cultures like Egypt. On this score they would do well to remember that we have assimilated every language, culture, religious and ethnic group on earth and we did so because all humans share the same basic need for freedom from excessive government to fully flourish. The Constitution is the most flexible governing document with respect to diversity ever written, and unless modified by progressives such as Ginsburg, it always will be.

Implied is the assumption that because it is old, it is outdated and therefore irrelevant to the needs of our day. This document will always be relevant because it is designed to harnesses the negative aspects of human nature and is based upon natural law; items that do not change from century to century. Man is still power hungry, and the people need to be protected from such hunger, whether man rides a horse, drives a car, or flies an airplane. Our Constitution minimizes these forces by dividing, restricting, and listing power. Should some overreach their power we have elections and impeachment to remove them. Finally, we have a Bill of Rights that further harnesses excessive government. None of these measures have shown themselves to no longer be needful. Justice Ginsburg does not seem to understand this.

When confronted with this “horse vs. airplane” nonsense, I ask my students, “What in the Preamble to the Constitution, which is a statement of the needs of man to which government attempts to address, is no longer relevant? Outdated if you will?” Year after year the answer is the same. Nothing! “Were these the same needs of people 600 years ago and will they be the same for those 200 years from now?” Yes!!! “What would you add?” Again, nothing! Then, the basic needs of man do not change and the Preamble must be the most complete summation of those needs ever recorded. It is based upon a long history of human nature that the well-read Founders understood....

http://libertyunderfire.org/2012/06/supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-to-egypt-dont-use-u-s-constitution/

• Upvote 4

Oh, Ruthie... you've let your alligator mouth over-ride your hummingbird azz yet again, haven't you.... you old dingbat. <_<

Outed yourself (again) as having NO RESPECT for this Republic and being a globalist tool for evil... you little kommie you.<_<

Somebody ought to seriously administer a dementia test on the old bag of bones ! :angry:

Every time this walking cadaver opens her damned pie hole, some kind of irrelevant, irrational leftist s-it tumbles out. :facepalm3:

We wish she'd take a tumble off the Bench and down the Supreme Court steps. And good riddance and buh-bye you old bat.

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, RV ME said:

Still trying to find a pdf of the decision so I can see what they said, and how they determined the law does not say what it says.

22 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

IF THEY RULED BASED ON SOME "HARDSHIP" AND "FIDUCIARY DAMAGES SUSTAINED" BY THOSE SUPPOSEDLY AFFECTED,

, THEY SHOULD HAVE TO PROVE THAT !

BUT WE'RE JUST SHOCKED THAT THESE THREE KOMMIES AT THE 9TH ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO

OVER-RIDE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES :facepalm3:  WE DON'T THINK THEY DO OR CAN !

This fiasco is so absurd I have been nearly speechless.

It is nothing short than the "shadow government" declaring war on America.

These "judges" have declared themselves enemies of the constitution, and by extension, traitors to their sworn oath.

The states did not have standing, as they were not injured parties.

What I find amazing, which has not been mentioned, is how nearly every single sitting republican congressman over the last eight years has failed to bring a challenge concerning o's blatant EO's, while the left has managed to slap America's face with the cold hard reality that it might very well take a civil war to remove the horde of traitors actively engaging in our oppression today...DM 

Why is Anyone Going along with the 9th Circuit COA’s Illegal Ruling?

By Sher Zieve —— 

Why are we going along with decisions made by judges that are—legally—not within their purview?  Why are we continuing to follow rulings from rogue courts in our country that are illegal on their very face?  Are judges a part of the “special’ class that was once reserved for corrupt politicians who operate beyond the law and get away with it?  In this instance, NO judge has the authority to overturn the decision made by the President of the United States…not one.

The actions and decision from the 9th Circuit (and why it’s called the 9th Circus) Court of Appeals was patently illegal from its first cunning “review” of another illegal decision made by United States District Court Judge James Louis Robart.  So, one illegal act (Judge Robart had no authority to make any decision to—let alone override—stay President Trump’s Executive Order on suspension of all immigrants from 7 Middle Eastern Terrorism hotbeds) from a local judge was exacerbated by, yet, another from a higher court.  Note:  I strongly assume this was the plan of the leftist Democrats and their leadership all along.

In fact, the legal and permissible authority in this case is overwhelming and patently clear.  It is with the purview—only—of the President of the United States.  And, throughout “8 U.S. Code ¬ß 1182 - Inadmissible aliens,” it is strongly stated that there shall be no judicial review in virtually every situation listed.  The only exception for judicial review involves the Attorney General and is stated: (iii) “With respect to the findings of an arbitrator, a court may review only the actions of the Attorney General under clause (ii) and may set aside such actions only on the grounds described in subparagraph (A), (B), or (C) of section 706(a)(2) of title 5. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, such judicial review may only be brought in an appropriate United States court of appeals.”

With regards to the President of the United States, no judicial review may be made.  It is not allowed.  It is at the sole discretion of the president, as stated below:

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.”

The Democrats, globalists of all sorts, anarchists, terrorists and all of those working for the final destruction of the United States of America and its citizens are against President Trump.  This president still has hundreds and likely thousands of holdovers from the Obama government who are sabotaging him every day.  Either We-the-People start pushing back now or our country is lost to us, our posterity and the world forever.  This was never going to be an easy fight.  We now have the Luciferian Left pushing against us manically to end our existence and that of liberty, freedom, religion and the right of humans to think and choose for themselves.  They strongly appear to be winning.  But, we can stop them by refusing to follow illegal rulings or orders.  If we continue on the path of following these illegalities, our fate is sealed.  We will have no option but, to place ourselves in bondage to our would-be overseers and slave masters.

We have come a long way in a very short period of time, in order to right the wrongs of the last 8 years.  But, if we do not continue fighting to uphold our Constitution and the separation of powers contained within, all of our work will be for naught. 

So, I ask again… Why is Anyone Going along with the 9th Circuit COA’s Illegal Ruling?

“And I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment—wickedness was there, in the place of justice—wickedness was there”—Ecclesiastes 3:16.

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens (f):

Links

Inadmissible Aliens

5 U.S. Code § 706 - Scope of review

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 5

49 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Oh, Ruthie... you've let your alligator mouth over-ride your hummingbird azz yet again, haven't you.... you old dingbat. <_<

Outed yourself (again) as having NO RESPECT for this Republic and being a globalist tool for evil... you little kommie you.<_<

Somebody ought to seriously administer a dementia test on the old bag of bones ! :angry:

Every time this walking cadaver opens her damned pie hole, some kind of irrelevant, irrational leftist s-it tumbles out. :facepalm3:

We wish she'd take a tumble off the Bench and down the Supreme Court steps. And good riddance and buh-bye you old bat.

heh, luv you guys.

Just hit me, and I'm issuing a formal challange.

You an me, battle to the death, creative swear communication contest.

Once this RV pops, has to be in person, no substitute for body language, word insertion timing, volume, etc.

Prerequisite:

Cardinal Puff Puff(, cardinal level will be accepted, bonus points for archbishop or pope qualifiers),  testing standard must be achieved from at least two states, then additional 5 shots to begin, and one more shot each at the end of each round.

Topic for each round must be submitted by 3rd party, no pre-release of topics, no studying. 

Point system will be revealed prior to beginning, including point deduction for repeated words per tirade.

Loser pays for aspirin, and breakfast, and, gives homage to the newly crowned "Creative Communicator Champion".

Contestants will be judged on both direct profane, and indirect non-profane retorts.

Bonus points awarded for using actual words with actual meaning other than when offered as derogatory reference.

hahaha, all ex-military invited.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 6

15 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

heh, luv you guys.

Just hit me, and I'm issuing a formal challange.

You an me, battle to the death, creative swear communication contest.

Once this RV pops, has to be in person, no substitute for body language, word insertion timing, volume, etc.

Prerequisite:

Cardinal Puff Puff(, cardinal level will be accepted, bonus points for archbishop or pope qualifiers),  testing standard must be achieved from at least two states, then additional 5 shots to begin, and one more shot each at the end of each round.

Topic for each round must be submitted by 3rd party, no pre-release of topics, no studying. 

Point system will be revealed prior to beginning, including point deduction for repeated words per tirade.

Loser pays for aspirin, and breakfast, and, gives homage to the newly crowned "Creative Communicator Champion".

Contestants will be judged on both direct profane, and indirect non-profane retorts.

Bonus points awarded for using actual words with actual meaning other than when offered as derogatory reference.

hahaha, all ex-military invited.

Hey DM, I want in on that.  I recently read that use of profanity is a sign of higher intelligence and I am betting this contest will reveal several other MENSA DVer’s besides me :lol:

• Upvote 5