Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Angry Sean Spicer Rant at White House Press Briefing

First of all -- he looked disheveled in that stretched out, wonky over-worked windsored tie...

then the ill-fitting jacket....

Then coming out on fire ---

Should've paced himself, remained cool as a cucumber and spoken softly forcing them to have to pay attention.

Coming out already on fire didn't help the message -- as good as it was...

just could've had more impact if properly and professionally delivered.  :confused2:

If he doesn't calm down, he'll never be taken seriously and we'll see a new mouth-piece in short order.

CHILL OUT, Mr. Spicer --- we already know ya'll are angry about the lying msm attacks...

"Walk softly and carry a big stick..."

T. Roosevelt

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

First he says there are no crowd size numbers available, then he says it was the largest inaugural crowd in history, PERIOD!!!..... What a friggen egg.  :facepalm:. Tell us something important, Spice girl.

GO RV, then BV

And right after that at the 2:00 min mark, he says, "We do know a few things so let's go through the facts".  That's where the crowd size could be estimated.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

And right after that at the 2:00 min mark, he says, "We do know a few things so let's go through the facts".  That's where the crowd size could be estimated.

Why is crowd size so important again....continued ego stroking perhaps?  Run the damn country, focus on the important things.

GO RV, then Bv

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Why is crowd size so important again....continued ego stroking perhaps?  Run the damn country, focus on the important things.

GO RV, then Bv

Didn't you listen to what he was saying?  The MSM was reporting the crowd sizes weren't as large as they actually were.

• Upvote 4

It's simply another example of the dishonest media trying to delegitimize Trump's presidency.  Spicer called them on it.  The crowd was HUUUGE and would NO DOUBT have been even bigger without the threats of violence from unhinged radical protestors.  I don't remember any such threats at obummer's inauguration.  Who are the fascists again???

Here is an amazing, interactive Gigapixel pic of the Inauguration...

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

• Upvote 8

12 minutes ago, Whatshername said:
It's simply another example of the dishonest media trying to delegitimize Trump's presidency.  Spicer called them on it.  The crowd was HUUUGE and would NO DOUBT have been even bigger without the threats of violence from unhinged radical protestors.  I don't remember any such threats at obummer's inauguration.  Who are the fascists again???

Here is an amazing, interactive Gigapixel pic of the Inauguration...

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Nice picture! Thanks for the link!

• Upvote 6

44 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

So who's fault is it?  The MSM for putting those "facts" out there, or the Liberal Audience that believes it?

Precisely Mark!  It is simply a DEFENSIVE battle for the TRUTH,  

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Isn't it amazing, boils down to whose is bigger? Doesn't the media or the rest ever grow up?

Hi Sage.  THAT is the deflection, the false narrative the media wants people to focus on.  The real issue is... the TRUTH.  We should ALWAYS battle for the truth, especially in defensive counter-punching.  

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Hi Sage.  THAT is the deflection, the false narrative the media wants people to focus on.  The real issue is... the TRUTH.  We should ALWAYS battle for the truth, especially in defensive counter-punching.  

It should be done at Spicer's level more professionally, though.

Trump, well he's his own thing and that's not going to change...

but they will shoot his messenger... if he opens himself up for it,

and hope their shrapnel does collateral damage to Trump.

His slightly manic delivery this time was just fodder for the LeftStream Media to attack him, personally.

Now they know which of his buttons to push, they'll push 'em, every time...

Slow, resolute, firm & steady is what's going to win this race, Sean...

So, drop your voice back down from shrill,  SLOW down a little, Son !,

practice your delivery (you were stumbling over your OWN notes, hon -- looked like you were trying too hard)

And remember --- it's your podium -- command the room in order to command the respect for your President's message !

Then -- Look 'em in the eye -- and give 'em hell !

You're welcome, Dear. :wub:

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

It should be done at Spicer's level more professionally, though.

Trump, well he's his own thing and that's not going to change...

but they will shoot his messenger... if he opens himself up for it,

and hope their shrapnel does collateral damage to Trump.

His slightly manic delivery this time was just fodder for the LeftStream Media to attack him, personally.

Now they know which of his buttons to push, they'll push 'em, every time...

Slow, resolute, firm & steady is what's going to win this race, Sean...

So, drop your voice back down from shrill,  SLOW down a little, Son !,

practice your delivery (you were stumbling over your OWN notes, hon -- looked like you were trying too hard)

And remember --- it's your podium -- command the room in order to command the respect for your President's message !

Then -- Look 'em in the eye -- and give 'em hell !

You're welcome, Dear. :wub:

Much agreed, Gals!  I'm sure Sean needs to grow into his new role... BUT, I also appreciate the passionate perspective of the "call out".  Frankly, without a certain amount of "outrage" toward false premises, false narratives, deflections, etc... the message can also be lost in the "quietness", a la the overtly passive, thus compromising, mature "Romney Syndrome" of rising "too far above" the fray.  Sometimes "Father Knows Best" needs to command the room, rather than trust the "kids" will "get it"!  We don't have time for that anymore... I'm certainly not hoping for any kind of platitudes or compromises toward the media's "reporting"...

Regardless... I believe Sean's approach will evolve, while still maintaining an overt confrontation to clarity and the truth...

Carry on, Gals! :salute::salute:

• Upvote 4

I guess I saw and see this differently.  Once again the media gives negative reporting about the crowd.  Then they fasley report about the bust of MLK.... I took Spicer's defensive as LOOK, we've had enough, you're either with us or against us.  If you don't wanna be part of us for the betterment of this country then fine....just go away because no matter what you do we WiLL NOT let you get in our way.  I feel the same way about the dems not confirming more President Trumps pick for his cabinet.  At this time the dems are doing all they can to slow down the process and progress....that's fine too but it's going to happen with or without ya!  and come 2018 your sabotaging butts will be voted out and we will hear once again the whining, crying and watch you scratch your heads wondering why!  I am so sick of the hill and the power they think they possess.   I applaud Spicer,  gonna support and stand strong until media, the dems and all the other left idiots give the same respect that we (conservatives) have given their rag time positions.  Times change, life changes and we can't always have our own way....Doing what is right is power whether you like it or not.       Besides that the media/journalist are suppose to report what is real and in truth not how they see it or want to make it appear.  I say Go HOMe, we don't need your lies any more....and that includes fox news and Chris Wallace if they want to continue with their personal thoughts instead of the real thing.

barb

Edited by learning all i can
  • Upvote 6

One more thing, now that Trump has become President they all think he's going to change and fall in line with the hill and what the media has always known most of our Presidents to be.... I laugh out loud at you.   I believe the promises this Potus has made to us "we the people" and I just feel in my heart he's go on a do his best to see these promises to frutation.  If he let's down now for the sake of the hill and media then I wasted a vote, I have no voice and neither do you, we may as well crawl back into our pens and start bleating 

Edited by learning all i can
  • Upvote 4