Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hillar.y Clinton urged to call for election vote recount in battleground states

Alleged irregularities in key states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin prompt demands for audit amid concerns over ‘foreign hackers’

Jon Swaine in New York

Wednesday 23 November 2016 07.38 GMT

4058.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=0dbaeb0eae0aa504efaaf8c966fbca2c
Hillar.y Clinton made her concession speech on 9 November after being defeated by Donald Trump.
Photograph: Jewel Samad/AFP/Getty Images

If we take out the illegal aliens that Obama gave the "green light" to go and vote, and not face any legal ramifications, it would have been a much bigger Trump landslide.

My guess is that they won't be looking for these kinds of irregularities...only the ones they think they can claim to open back up voting counting.

Indy

• Upvote 6

I just want to see her get a trial. Us peasants would have to to jail for having a tsp of cannabis on us. And she has done way too much...I'm convinced she is s war criminal and treasonous pedophile. I read some of those podesta leaks man that is disturbing.... Check out #pizzagate

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, SubjectivePuzzlePiece said:

I just want to see her get a trial. Us peasants would have to to jail for having a tsp of cannabis on us. And she has done way too much...I'm convinced she is s war criminal and treasonous pedophile. I read some of those podesta leaks man that is disturbing.... Check out #pizzagate

So, I dont know who your are, or where you came from, but it doesn't matter.

I like your style!

Welcome to DV.

That said, yes, I too would sort of like to see her get a trial. but after two week we will all be so totally sick of all the reporters living on benches, every program interupted everytime anyone farts, by the time the 6 months have dragged on America migh just be willing to let the witch go, just to never hear her name in the new again.

I dunno, could she get the chair? That would be cool, or maybe a firing squad, made up of the Benghazi families....

• Upvote 4

On November 28, 2016 at 0:34 AM, divemaster5734 said:

So, I dont know who your are, or where you came from, but it doesn't matter.

I like your style!

Welcome to DV.

That said, yes, I too would sort of like to see her get a trial. but after two week we will all be so totally sick of all the reporters living on benches, every program interupted everytime anyone farts, by the time the 6 months have dragged on America migh just be willing to let the witch go, just to never hear her name in the new again.

I dunno, could she get the chair? That would be cool, or maybe a firing squad, made up of the Benghazi families....

Hey divemaster it's me formally "peace" aka Brandy. I had technical problems and I was gone for a while so I ended up having to create a new login.

• Upvote 1