Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP: IF WE TOOK IRAQ’S OIL, WE WOULDN’T HAVE IS

Wiljor

Iraq, September 10, 2016 

US Presidential candidate Donald Trump has said that the Islamic State group (IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh) grew because the United States failed to “take the oil” in Iraq after invading the country, allowing IS to use it to finance their operations.

He told NBC:

“I’ve always said, shouldn’t be there, but if we’re gonna get out, take the oil. If we would’ve taken the oil, you wouldn’t have ISIS because ISIS formed with the power and wealth of the oil.

“It used to be to the victor belonged the spoils. Now, there was no victor there, believe me, there was no victor.“

iraq-businessnews

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z13881843

• Upvote 2

I'd like to see a plan for "taking the oil" that didn't involve even more combat troops st risk in Iraq (as enemy invaders) and a greater homeland threat than we see now. Forget UN sanctions and international boycotts, stealing a foriegn countries resources is a criminal act. 

Jus another hipshot.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, magawatt said:

I'd like to see a plan for "taking the oil" that didn't involve even more combat troops st risk in Iraq (as enemy invaders) and a greater homeland threat than we see now. Forget UN sanctions and international boycotts, stealing a foriegn countries resources is a criminal act. 

Jus another hipshot.

Trump is a TOTAL freaking IDIOT!!  He is a CROOK too!!

:bravo::mad::facepalm::rolleyes:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 21

Thanks Wiljor....Trump might be a tad-bit unrefined in his political approach but an idiot he is not...To amass the fortune(s) he's achieved is kind of a accomplishment, to say the least...Trump might have misstated a few facts or stepped on a number of personnel feelings in his campaign trail but he hasn't consistently lied about every aspect of his career or personal endeavors...To even think that there can be any kind of comparison between the two candidates is absurd at it's best...I don't think Trump actually meant to physically take the oil and stockpile it....It would have been better to take a responsibility to oversee and take control of the main asset that funded ISIS's monetary support...The northern oil fields of Iraq....Trump didn't create this myth out of thin air...It was reported and advised by our own top military advisors that ISIS was actually reading what Obama was planning to do. Between Obama, Maliki and Iran, ISIS was handed what they needed to establish their presence within Iraq...As far as a Crook, read the FBI investigations into the Clinton Foundation from its conception to the present day operations...Lookup 'Mena Airport' and follow the careers of the  

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Wiljor said:
Iraq, September 10, 2016 

US Presidential candidate Donald Trump has said that the Islamic State group (IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh) grew because the United States failed to “take the oil” in Iraq after invading the country, allowing IS to use it to finance their operations.

He told NBC:

“I’ve always said, shouldn’t be there, but if we’re gonna get out, take the oil. If we would’ve taken the oil, you wouldn’t have ISIS because ISIS formed with the power and wealth of the oil.

“It used to be to the victor belonged the spoils. Now, there was no victor there, believe me, there was no victor.“

iraq-businessnews

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z13881843

I personally would have to hear these exact words coming out of Trump's mouth to believe he made this particular statement.

I suspect it is some more "editing" from NBC. Jmo, of course😌

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

I personally would have to hear these exact words coming out of Trump's mouth to believe he made this particular statement.

I suspect it is some more "editing" from NBC. Jmo, of course😌

Yes, Not Only The statement but The reasoning behind it. At least he says what he means. The clintons would say it through a teleprompter and Do The complete opposit. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, magawatt said:

I think many of us will agree this election is voting for the lesser of two weasles.

Then again... many of us might agree that a candidate like Trump is exactly what is needed... and long overdue!  Disrupt the establishment status quot!

• Upvote 12

I don't want to even tell you what they think about Trump down here, he's on the news every night and his recent visit here in Mexico has the locals in an uproar. The president of Mexico's popularity rating was at 29% prior to Trumps visit, now I think it's down in the teens. Will be interesting here if Trump wins. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Wiljor said:

I don't want to even tell you what they think about Trump down here, he's on the news every night and his recent visit here in Mexico has the locals in an uproar. The president of Mexico's popularity rating was at 29% prior to Trumps visit, now I think it's down in the teens. Will be interesting here if Trump wins. 

Thank You, Wiljor, for sharing your experience.  Good to know.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

That's good to hear Wiljor, thanks!  It should be a strong motivation for the great people of Mexico to rise up, confront the corruption, and build their country into someplace they'd be proud to stay in!  Resurrect a more proud and prosperous Mexico!

• Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

The takers know the gravy train is going to stop flowing when Trump gets in. That means we get to have our sovern country back when the boarder wall goes up. The money flow stops due to every when getting a job will e-verify. Terrifs on products will bring jobs back. When money is sent out of the country I believe he said there will be a tax. So, yes they hate him with a passion. Its not just for the simple name calling.

Edited by jg1
bad text auto correct
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, jg1 said:

The takers know the gravy train is going to stop flowing when Trump gets in. That means we get to have our government country back when the boarder wall goes up. The money flow stops due to every when getting a job will e-verify. Terrifs on products will bring jobs back. When money is sent out of the country I believe he said there will be a tax. So, yes they hate him with a passion. Its not just for the simple name calling.

Personally I don't think an actual wall will go up but, a wall of difficulties for the illegals, and terrifs as you say jg1. I believe a wall will not be necessary, they will come back on their own ;) and as for the criminals, well, they are every race and color in every country, like cockroaches, not even a nuclear blast kills them  :bugs:

• Upvote 3

"and as for the criminals, well, they are every race and color in every country, like cockroaches, not even a nuclear blast kills them"

Very true but the last figures I saw indicates that 27% of our federal prison population is composed of 

illegal aliens. WE are paying that bill. I suggest Trump (if he gets elected)  send them back to Mexico after the border is secure so they can't come back. 

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

That's good to hear Wiljor, thanks!  It should be a strong motivation for the great people of Mexico to rise up, confront the corruption, and build their country into someplace they'd be proud to stay in!  Resurrect a more proud and prosperous Mexico!

Politics is a very strange arena jax, I'm A Canadian who's been here half my life (Canada is to darn cold) and I guess all I can say is I just wish everyone could get along and be  happy, to much tension in the world. I feel somewhat numb to politics, so may the best man or women win.

our hammock friend Laid Back, seems to have it all together out there in the middle of the ocean, hopefully one day we can all do the same :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Wiljor said:

Politics is a very strange arena jax, I'm A Canadian who's been here half my life (Canada is to darn cold) and I guess all I can say is I just wish everyone could get along and be  happy, to much tension in the world. I feel somewhat numb to politics, so may the best man or women win.

our hammock friend Laid Back, seems to have it all together out there in the middle of the ocean, hopefully one day we can all do the same :twothumbs:

I can appreciate your Canadian perspective Wiljor!

Politics aside... the natural human condition will always seek freedom and liberty.  With that, the INDIVIDUAL's choice is to simply be Laid Back (if possible, and in reverence to our own beloved DV member)... OR participate proactively toward the right to a particular pursuit of happiness!

Regardless, WE in the USA are the model!  We're the northern "cousin" to our Mexican friends.  WE are the continuing American Experiment... for all to emulate.  WE wrote the "book"!  WE invented it, literally... we didn't have a model, or instructions to follow!

This is why we value it so... and why, in that uniqueness... in that exceptionalism... we defend it... protect it... often at the expense of appearing arroganct...

Yet, in that... we want others to achieve the same.  There is only ONE way to do that... the PEOPLE must rise to the occasion... they must want it enough.

THAT effort is on THEM... not us.  EARN it... at your own expense!  We cheer for you!

• Upvote 8

21 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Politics aside... the natural human condition will always seek freedom and liberty.  With that, the INDIVIDUAL's choice is to simply be Laid Back (if possible, and in reverence to our own beloved DV member)... OR participate proactively toward the right to a particular pursuit of happiness!

Regardless, WE in the USA are the model!  We're the northern "cousin" to our Mexican friends.  WE are the continuing American Experiment... for all to emulate.  WE wrote the "book"!  WE invented it, literally... we didn't have a model, or instructions to follow!

This is why we value it so... and why, in that uniqueness... in that exceptionalism... we defend it... protect it... often at the expense of appearing arroganct...

Yet, in that... we want others to achieve the same.  There is only ONE way to do that... the PEOPLE must rise to the occasion... they must want it enough.

THAT effort is on THEM... not us.  EARN it... at your own expense!  We cheer for you!

:twothumbs: agreed, well said my friend. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

"and as for the criminals, well, they are every race and color in every country, like cockroaches, not even a nuclear blast kills them"

Very true but the last figures I saw indicates that 27% of our federal prison population is composed of 

illegal aliens. WE are paying that bill. I suggest Trump (if he gets elected)  send them back to Mexico after the border is secure so they can't come back. 

I heard some countries won't take them back so, cancel all visas till they do it.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

This is why we value it so... and why, in that uniqueness... in that exceptionalism... we defend it... protect it... often at the expense of appearing arrogant...

Elegantly stated ''Jax''...Freedom has its price...It's paid for by sacrificing the Freedom we desire at some point in our life, to achieve the Freedom we desire...The gift of Freedom is given by those who have earned it...To those who want to achieve it....At some point in time, every individual has to earn their own Freedom...As Americans, we stand together and welcome those who want to earn their Freedom...It's not a handout, it's a privilege that has to be earned... 

• Upvote 4