Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP: IF WE TOOK IRAQ’S OIL, WE WOULDN’T HAVE IS

Wiljor

3 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Neither... Johnson

I truly understand your sentiment Jayco. BUT, imo, there is no way Johnson can win and I am focused solely on the appointment of the Supreme Court judges. There is no doubt in my mind that Trump will appoint more constitutionalist judges verses Hillarious appointing liberal thinking judges. We can overcome 8 years of a  liberal president but very difficult to overcome 20 plus years of a liberal leaning Supreme Court. Jmo. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

I truly understand your sentiment Jayco. BUT, imo, there is no way Johnson can win and I am focused solely on the appointment of the Supreme Court judges. There is no doubt in my mind that Trump will appoint more constitutionalist judges verses Hillarious appointing liberal thinking judges. We can overcome 8 years of a  liberal president but very difficult to overcome 20 plus years of a liberal leaning Supreme Court. Jmo. 

I totally hear you 100%! The point is the more people that don't vote for either the better. You HAVE to vote. Just not for them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

Well said, Bama Girl!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

On 9/10/2016 at 2:44 PM, Candy01 said:

Trump is a TOTAL freaking IDIOT!!  He is a CROOK too!!

Idiot...He Better then Hillarious by a long shot, you can't believe a word she says. Is that the kind of Leader you want? Trump may make statements that may hurt a few folks feelings..but who cares, folks need to get over it...I rather have a President that cares about this country and hurt a few folks feelings along the way, then to have someone that is going lie every time she opens her mouth....and is a sell out to all Americans, all over $$$$...

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Idiot...He Better then Hillarious by a long shot, you can't believe a word she says. Is that the kind of Leader you want? Trump may make statements that may hurt a few folks feelings..but who cares, folks need to get over it...I rather have a President that cares about this country and hurt a few folks feelings along the way, then to have someone that is going lie every time she opens her mouth....and is a sell out to all Americans, all over $$$$...

Well said, Yota!  Thank You!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Exactly Yota!  The brash Mr. Trump may call me any name he wants... I'm not afraid.  I'm a grown-up... I have a "safe space"... it's between my ears!  :angry:

Remember... "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me!"!!! :P

• Upvote 2

I'm pretty skeptical of everything I hear from any of the political candidates. It's purely performance art to get ratings.Use the word patriotism and you get 5 points, use destroy and you get another 5.  My only question is, why isn't this posted in the opinions section? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

I'm pretty skeptical of everything I hear from any of the political candidates. It's purely performance art to get ratings.Use the word patriotism and you get 5 points, use destroy and you get another 5.  My only question is, why isn't this posted in the opinions section? 

Hello Adhoc10... welcome!

The original post is actually more news related, than opinion.  The Opinion Forum is more reserved for Dinar discussion.  Hope that helps!

• Upvote 1