Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Powerball....

jeepguy

Sounds fair to me TG ! Now my next question would if someone enters more than 1 ticket .....would you get another cut of the prize....I don't know......jeep please clarify. Thanks

I just happened upon this "lucky chance" and thought I would share both tickets. I wouldn't dream of asking for another cut, that was my own choice to share both tickets

Edited by djiboutikid

thank you for the work  d j iboutkids  ,  and  again  thank  you too the  folks  who went  the  extra  mile a nd  purchased  a few pair  of tickets  !    will check back in a few   jeep  {  I mean       THE  NEW  RICH    FOLKS  }   :peace: 

Here are the prizes:

attachicon.gifPowerBall.PNG

:cowboy2:

Ugggg... third prize is only $50k.   I'm thinking we should limit the pool to the first two prizes!  After taxes, etc... would it be worth sharing for just to net a few hundred bucks?  What say you, JEEP???

Edited by Jaxinjersey

Thanks jeep and TG ! May GOD bless us all ! I purchase a ticket strictly for DV and the numbers are posted ! I purchased a ticket for my mother and daddy which I already gave me them. If my mother and daddy win the whole power ball I pledge a million to everyone who posted their numbers here before the deadline which jeep already has stated. That's my promise before God and all of you.

JEEP/EVERYONE... this is important!  Please clarify that each person that enters MUST present/prove their participation by holding onto their ticket entered here.  Not that I don;t trust our DV members... but what's to stop someone from simply listing numbers here, simply to cash in on someone else's winning ticket... with no intention of sharing theirs (if they have one at all)!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/214128-for-all-dinarvets-members/page-3#ixzz3xAjw2prq

I have many tickets, but will dedicate one set of numbers to the DV Pool!

08-32-43-46-68 PB19

I agree to share with all legitimate/proven ticket holders posted in this thread!  Hold onto your tickets!

Good luck to all of us!

Ya know... if the stars aligns in our favor, it'll be a great party and make an EPIC story! :lol: I'm in! And I'm dragging a few more with us...

Whatshername - 8, 13, 28, 36, 40 pb 2

WHN'sDH - 31, 32, 34, 44, 63 pb 21

Our 76 year old toddler - 6, 12, 19, 39, 50 pb 9

Maybe we can convince them to start a Fish-Camp for Vets here in the US...

'OlSarge'sGals - 7, 32, 39, 45, 65 pb 22

Everybody's favorite angel...

Pattyangel - 4, 25, 35, 53, 63 pb 4

Like many here, I miss the most good-natured smartass to ever grace this forum! Maybe he'll hire a bartending staff and join us again...

DiveDeepSix - 24, 41, 54, 64, 68 pb 8

Because I know her story and her heart - none more deserving than...

Francie26 - 4, 17, 33, 39, 64 pb 13

Who doesn't want to meet this guy...

DinarThug - 7, 18, 56, 57, 65 pb 18

Who doesn't want to hug/punch and buy this guy a BV...

Shabibilicious - 18, 54, 55, 58, 68 pb 3

And just to make it really REALLY interesting...

Possum - 32, 33, 34, 62, 67 pb 16

:) Good Luck To Us All!

• Upvote 8

Nobody has outlined the "rules" here that I can see.

My intention is to split the jackpot evenly with everyone else that posted in this thread with the same intention.

If I only win a small million, I'm keeping it to myself. :)

But if I hit the jackpot, everyone who agrees to do the same will get an equal share.

(You'll have to pay your own taxes and buy your own plane ticket to pick up your bucket of cash! :D )

• Upvote 5

My ticket is on a multi but its the 1st 1 on the ticket marked A.

I agree what rw.sutton said but if I win everyone must show there ticket w/there number that's posted and dated to collect to prove that you are all in.

NO BS'rs

Edited by Flash101

I have many tickets, but will dedicate one set of numbers to the DV Pool!

08-32-43-46-68 PB19

I agree to share with all legitimate/proven ticket holders posted in this thread!  Hold onto your tickets!

Good luck to all of us!

I'm with Adam on this... If we're qualifying our participation, my intent is to share the JACKPOT only!  

Damn Whatshername ! You inspired me so much that I ran down to the corner store and purchased 3 more tickets for any of my friends listed in my friend section here at DV. ...............9/32/51/59/66 Pb 12 / .........01/16/25/30/62 Pb 16 ...........18/22/23/31/64 Pb 15......and this also includes everyone who sent their prayers for my Daughter "Starr" when she was badly injured back at last Thanksgiving! I would love an epic ending! Go Powerball !

• Upvote 2