Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce - There Is A Little Window That Is Open Between Now And Christmas !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Randy Searches For His Back Door ...

12-1-2015 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce I am sending a note out to give everyone an idea of the place they are in. There is a little window that is open between now and Christmas.

I know everyone wants to have a back door but there is no such thing, can anyone say why, well because this is just an RV that is controlled by Iraq and Iraq alone...

There is no Global reset that we are waiting on we are not waiting on China or any other country Just on Iraq to RV their currency...China becoming a reserve currency has ZERO to do with the RV...

I will talk about the 2 monkeys in the room... the 50K and the 100K notes. First off there is no new Bills anywhere... the article about the big bills is 6 to 7 years old and resurface ever so often.

Since I have been in the dinar I have seen the articles at least 4 times. Please keep in mind ALL BILLS have been printed since 2004 there is no new currency.

When articles mention NEW currency it is the low bills and that is all...I have contacts in local banks in Baghdad and they did not receive any large notes...

12-1-2015 Newshound/Intel Guru Randy Koonce: If you want to try and follow anything in the paper there is only 2 things that matter and that is the tariffs and the payment of Salaries these things have never happened.

Before they collect the tariffs they need the RV, before they pay the Salaries they need the RV, before they Pay any country with other than oil that they already have dedicated they need the RV.

Kurds have not been paid... I do not post unless there is a chance for it to happen... and we are in a window until Christmas...

Just remember it is not a matter of If just a matter of when...this is set to go at anytime, but the political figures involved IRAQ and Obama have to say go. On the Rate it will come out 1 to 1.

Obama would not sign off on their budget rate...creating a provisional budget for Iraq...at the dollar rate... 120 to 160 days after the rate will RV again... to the 3 dollar rate...

the reason for this is to get all the people out that have 1 mill or less to dump there dinar at a low rate... thus preventing a wealthy class.

We are close.. Every large bank will exchange. RELAX the RV is coming...Breathe...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Probably the size of a Knothole . . . which by the way, some one needs to pull him thru . . . BACKWARDS !!!!

One more thing. The back door, that's what we call the button up flap what covers our arse of our Long Underwear up here in the frozen Bakken.

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

For years, Koonce bragged that he was the only one who knew exactly what Iraq's rate would be, $3.22, because Iraq NEEDED that rate to balance their budget.

Now he's really back pedaling....@$1

He also claims he's got inside info from his contacts in the CBI.

He's as crazy as Freaky Frank.

Think about it, who in the hell would ever befriend either one of these pathological liars?

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

this guy is farce... Who is he anyways ..what makes him a exspert does anyone really know who he is ?? why listen to someone you dont even know..do your own research...

He is a clodhopper from Tx ( no disrespect to Texans intended), who has blamed every politician and country in this world for Iraq's failure to raise the value of their money.

These fools like he, Frank, Tony, Okie, etc., have poor memories and love to hear their own heads roar.

Their egos are so large that they just don't care how many times they make up bs out of thin air.

Conscience, Character and Truthfulness are qualities that all these manipulators never learned as children. They are the type who would lie and smile while looking you straight in the eye and walk on a co-worker with cleats to get ahead.

Edited by TennesseeCherokee
  • Upvote 1