Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bruce Believes Sometime Today Is Our Day.

Luigi1

Subways new asian sandwich, sumyoungboy, has been a big hit.......

We have one ( Subway) here in my town.....And Burger King is soon ( before X-mas) to arrive too....McDonald's has been around for a few years already.....I never go though.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

We have one ( Subway) here in my town.....And Burger King is soon ( before X-mas) to arrive too....McDonald's has been around for a few years already.....I never go though.....

Is that because Jared and Brucette with those Shims hands are your roommates?

Some more Hahahahahahaha  Got ya.

Just be careful Jared don't "Get ya".

• Upvote 2

Is that because Jared and Brucette with those Shims hands are your roommates?

Some more Hahahahahahaha  Got ya.

Just be careful Jared don't "Get ya".

Just heard jareds tapes on Dr Phil.....whats next, hopefully not the NFL announcers for Jenny Craig......

Luigis so fat when he joined and started eating Jenny Craig 3 days later she went missing

• Upvote 1

Luigi says...

It's official.

He's now the woman of the year.

The most glamourous woman to boot.

What the **** is going on...here.

Caitlyn Jenner Named One of Glamour's Women of the Year: "I Need to Tell This Story on the Highest Level"
Celebrity News Oct. 29, 2015 AT 10:01AM By Esther Lee
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • comment-button.png
  • email-button-new.png
1446126547_caitlyn-jenner-lg.jpgCaitlyn Jenner has been named one of Glamour's Women of the Year, along with Reese Witherspoon, Misty Copeland, and others -- get the details. Credit: Gabriel Olsen/FilmMagic

What a year! One day after celebrating her 66th birthday, Caitlyn Jenner was announced as one of Glamour's Women of the Year on Thursday, Oct. 29.

The former Olympian -- who had a monumental year after revealing her transgender identity and transitioning from male to female -- was joined by a slew of powerful fellow female trailblazers. They include Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon, ballerina Misty Copeland, designer Victoria Beckham, entrepreneur Elizabeth Holmes, health advocate Cecile Richards, the U.S. women's national soccer team, and the five female "Peacemakers of Charleston" who were affected by the church massacre in South Carolina this past June.

Don't eat Wheaties.

There's female hormones in them.

• Upvote 2

He was an alter boy who like bruce jenner liked to dress up, often wearing alter tops

Awwww poor Umbertino.  Now he can't sleep on his face anymore.  He'll have to roll over so BrAitlyn can sit on it.

I wonder what happens to that part of a man during the operation.  Maybe that's where the "Wo" for "Woman" and the womb comes from.

Don't be hating on me just because you didn't ask the question that everybody wants to know about.

I should have told you sooner but you should read this after your meal and not before.

Oh Hell, I mean "W".                           Well

Umbertino Has A Bottom Bunk In The Men's Tabernacle Choir Dorm At The Vatican ! :o

:D :D :D

I had missed this one, Thug.....Smile....Thank God my hometown is pretty far away from Rome....

He was an alter boy who like bruce jenner liked to dress up, often wearing alter tops

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2