Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Check this out...Martha's Intel Says We Made it.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

treat as a rumor until Monday.

Maybe there will be some good news come Monday.

We have really arrived!   From Martha, sent to Dinar Recaps...24 Oct 2015...
Depending on who's intel you want to be believe, on October 22,2015 was truly a completion and start of not only our future, but that of Iraq and a whole new world so to speak.
As we await our time to go to the bank, realize that come Monday 10/26/2015 the whole financial world will wake up to a total shift in the world markets. NO, it won't be a crash, but a change in how the world financial system will function in the future.
This will be a starting point to re-alignment and "balance"(like in US budget).Every country will have the opportunity to work, manufacture, produce, invent, explore, and re-education each other in a peaceful atmosphere.

God created this beautiful planet and now it is time to clean up and re-create what God wanted for us and earth.
We will shortly leave the chat rooms but I hope that we don't forget what brought us here in the first place; and how a simple exchange turned into a worldly game changer.
Now go forward and help those you can…..educate and communicate. Be part of the re-creation.
There are no more halts in this journey.
Be prepared and hopefully you all have learnt something from all of us.
My projects await my attention so I  will say a final good by. I have enjoyed sharing what information I  had but it is time for each and every one of you to take the time to re-educate yourselves and your families.   Martha

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Dang it, I missed it

(besides I thought MArtha was in jail  :shrug: )

Oh, come on Miss Feline.  We all know you keep Martha in your sites to buy whatever she has that you might need and/or want.  She's been out of jail and doing better than when she went in.  Can't fool us SnowCat.

Luigi says...

treat as a rumor until Monday.

Maybe there will be some good news come Monday.

We have really arrived!   From Martha, sent to Dinar Recaps...24 Oct 2015...

Depending on who's intel you want to be believe, on October 22,2015 was truly a completion and start of not only our future, but that of Iraq and a whole new world so to speak.

As we await our time to go to the bank, realize that come Monday 10/26/2015 the whole financial world will wake up to a total shift in the world markets. NO, it won't be a crash, but a change in how the world financial system will function in the future.

This will be a starting point to re-alignment and "balance"(like in US budget).Every country will have the opportunity to work, manufacture, produce, invent, explore, and re-education each other in a peaceful atmosphere.

God created this beautiful planet and now it is time to clean up and re-create what God wanted for us and earth.

We will shortly leave the chat rooms but I hope that we don't forget what brought us here in the first place; and how a simple exchange turned into a worldly game changer.

Now go forward and help those you can…..educate and communicate. Be part of the re-creation.

There are no more halts in this journey.

Be prepared and hopefully you all have learnt something from all of us.

My projects await my attention so I  will say a final good by. I have enjoyed sharing what information I  had but it is time for each and every one of you to take the time to re-educate yourselves and your families.   Martha

If it stick's it will be a good ridance