Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iranian Rial

VIZIOIRAQI

Folks.........I swear by reading the latest post by post........I'm having a hard time maintaining composure due to sudden excitement.....I'm getting so dizzy my whiskey drinks aren't helping me to calm down hahaha.....:facepalm::cheesehead:

As of now, if it appears that I'll need to make a trip from the US into Canada then so be it..... open an account, covert from Rial to Euro, Euro to USD....whatever it takes.  I just want to retire and go fishing with you guys haha!  But wow.:blink:  

Screwball, we can't thank you enough for all that you bring here.....please let me know what drinks you'll be having to celebrate soon!!:cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

What is the going rate those of you who have purchased Rial have paid per 1,000,000?

I paid $595 for 10 M. That was the circulated price but he was out so gave me Un circulated bills.They are in and I pick up tomorrow. They were fast. I used a distributor that SB suggested, but as he said do your due diligence.

pp

40 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I paid $595 for 10 M. That was the circulated price but he was out so gave me Un circulated bills.They are in and I pick up tomorrow. They were fast. I used a distributor that SB suggested, but as he said do your due diligence.

pp

Richard?

11 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Screwball, you said that $1 USD = 10,500 rial, but when I check the currency exchange that I use when I travel internationally it says the rate is $1 USD = 31,180.Just wondering if we are talking about the same Iranian Rial?

Yes same one....the rate of 10,500 was before they devalued it overnight and took it to 32,000.... So current rate of 31,180 is correct. Remember they want to remove four zeros, remove the multi tiered exchange rate and have parity equal to that of the usd, and let market dictate rate.mThese are their words not mine.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Folks.........I swear by reading the latest post by post........I'm having a hard time maintaining composure due to sudden excitement.....I'm getting so dizzy my whiskey drinks aren't helping me to calm down hahaha.....:facepalm::cheesehead:

As of now, if it appears that I'll need to make a trip from the US into Canada then so be it..... open an account, covert from Rial to Euro, Euro to USD....whatever it takes.  I just want to retire and go fishing with you guys haha!  But wow.:blink:  

Screwball, we can't thank you enough for all that you bring here.....please let me know what drinks you'll be having to celebrate soon!!:cheesehead:

Yes ia m quite excited I will have to admit, I am a rum drinker....and don't mind fishing....

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, screwball said:

And to add when they remove four zeros they won't be equal to that of usd, 1 rial will get you over 1 usd...

Well we can only hope. I still find that rate on the high side. I just hope Iran doe's not pull the proverbial rug out from under us, so to speak.

pp

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Well we can only hope. I still find that rate on the high side. I just hope Iran doe's not pull the proverbial rug out from under us, so to speak.

pp

Unfortunately no way of telling that....I am not sure if you can trade with Asian and European countries and not be on the forex, you have to listed pairs?....if that's the case once it is,on I wouldn't think they could stop you from cashing in as long as the bank(s) take it. I have been buying rials for 3-5 years and have followed it for that long when I started looking in to it there were so many similarities with iraq it was rediculous. There new leader is better than their old, I have been told that they have been read the riot act by China snd Russia regarding the US, and it's good to see Britain wants to do business as well as Canada and Australia. I think they are using U.S. sanctions at the moment to curb speculation that's my gut feeling and in my line of work I have trained myself to trust it and it has never been wrong...I feel the next fours-8 weeks are going to be very exciting, time to check exchanges rates daily in matter of fact years ago I setup with currency exchanger to get automatic updates when the IQD and IRR rate changes.

• Upvote 1