Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why is Geece worried about a shutdown?

Why is Greece worried about anything when all they have to do is go out and buy Iraq dinar. Use the Dinar to secure govnt. international loans until the dinar revalues. I mean according to Gurus the whole world knows that it will revalue....right? Same thing with Puerto Rico filing bankruptcy...who wants to guess how much they have and as they anxiously waiting there big pay day. LOL...anyone think we have been BS'd enough yet in this whole fiasco?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why is Greece worried about anything when all they have to do is go out and buy Iraq dinar. Use the Dinar to secure govnt. international loans until the dinar revalues. I mean according to Gurus the whole world knows that it will revalue....right? Same thing with Puerto Rico filing bankruptcy...who wants to guess how much they have and as they anxiously waiting there big pay day. LOL...anyone think we have been BS'd enough yet in this whole fiasco?

That belongs to the "taboo" dept.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ah, do you mean by BS the:

Iraq Dinar?

Vietnam Dong?

(or insert whatever the latest a guru is pumping for super value any day now)

OR the REALLY BIG BS:

The whole FIAT currency is real BS??

Central Bankster actually know what they're doing BS??

One Global currency will save us BS??

Its OK to borrow against the future of our children BS??

Yeah, I'll take my chances with the dinar. The 1-eyed crystal ball lady told me, "No BS! Same same. Only different!" Thank you very much!

Dunno, just BSing

• Upvote 3

Having said what you said, I would be willing to say that you probably will never part from your Dinar because in the back of your mind there is a little birdie telling you that there just might be the possibility that this thing might actually really happen because there is so much potential wealth sitting right there in Iraq. The thing that has you thinking of the BS is what you read on these forums and thinking that it will happen "soon". And I am including our own AM in this as well. Just a couple of weeks ago he mentioned that by next years election we will have a new president (Trump) and most likely we will also have had an RV. I would say that if you are fed up with the BS, just put your Dinar in a safe place, forget about it and just check back in occasionally  on DV to see what's being shoveled and chuckle at the comments.  After all, it is for amusement that most of us read these things.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Iraq Dinar?

Vietnam Dong?

OR the REALLY BIG BS:

Yeah, I'll take my chances with the dinar. The 1-eyed crystal ball lady told me, "No BS! Same same. Only different!" Thank you very much!

Dunno, just BSing

A most excellent post. Made me laugh.

Having said what you said, I would be willing to say that you probably will never part from your Dinar because in the back of your mind there is a little birdie telling you that there just might be the possibility that this thing might actually really happen because there is so much potential wealth sitting right there in Iraq. The thing that has you thinking of the BS is what you read on these forums and thinking that it will happen "soon". And I am including our own AM in this as well. Just a couple of weeks ago he mentioned that by next years election we will have a new president (Trump) and most likely we will also have had an RV. I would say that if you are fed up with the BS, just put your Dinar in a safe place, forget about it and just check back in occasionally  on DV to see what's being shoveled and chuckle at the comments.  After all, it is for amusement that most of us read these things.

And quite amusing it is.

Iraq Dinar?

Vietnam Dong?

OR the REALLY BIG BS:

Dunno, just BSing

:lol:

Thanks Doc...we are indeed surrounded by BS, it takes a lot of time to sort

through it daily. Good point on the central bankers...so many think they know

what they are doing, not true at all, it is nothing but an experiment, and it is

not working. :lol:

• Upvote 2

The problem is Jim even the central bankers think they know what they're doing

So true my friend...that is the scariest part. They really DO think that, yet their policy is

so flawed it has caused more long term damage than at any time in history,

financially speaking. The kids of today have little clue as to what they are in for

as time moves forward, borrowing from the future falls on these kids, and they are

not going to like what they face. What a bizarre world and a horrible message from the

money 'masters' that one can spend their way out of debt.  :lol:

It would have been much better to allow failure of these institutions, go through a few years

of trying to make it better, transfer the assets from the failed to the better managed banks,

then by now we would have been beyond much of it. The problem is the whole thing was a

setup from the start, and the criminals got rewarded. GWB should have told the banks they made

their bed, now sleep in it...but that didn't happen unfortunately...and the rest is history.

Edited by Jim1cor13

So tell me if Russia attacked turky in the REAR would GREASE help ?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204953-why-is-geece-worried-about-a-shutdown/#ixzz3ewdirQF4

ROTF-LMBO

Now how do I get the picture of some big mean burly looking Russky 

attacking a poor little turkey outa my head.  :eek:  :eek:  :o  :unsure:  :lmao:  

• Upvote 3

So tell me if Russia attacked turky in the REAR would GREASE help ?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/204953-why-is-geece-worried-about-a-shutdown/#ixzz3ewdirQF4

ROTF-LMBO

Now how do I get the picture of some big mean burly looking Russky 

attacking a poor little turkey outa my head.  :eek:  :eek:  :o  :unsure:  :lmao:  

3732328865_14f7da968b_b-650x487.jpg

the main reason heavy investors like corporations and countries can't invest in the dinar hoping for a return is because of TIME.  time is a major component to investment decisions.  investments must produce a desired return but all within a reasonable window of time.  typically the longer the window of time the lesser the amount of acceptable risk.  consider bonds for instance.  investors will invest in bonds long term because the interest made is pretty reliable and low risk.  as the risk level increases the window of time holding the investment shrinks.  for instance highly volatile stocks like penny-stocks will watch investors take short lived positions (not holding onto the stock any length of time).  

i surmise there aren't a lot of investors buying and holding the dinar for years like we are doing.  some of us have been in this game for 10 years.  governments are way more likely to invest in iraq bonds if they believe the country will increase in productivity over a 10 year window because the returns are less risky and have more guarantee.  

corporations likewise can't afford to have hundreds of millions of dollars hung up in an investment that isn't moving.  just 10% increase in hundreds of millions is a significant amount of money.  foregoing solid increases on large amounts of invested capital, placed on the dinar, and hoping that it revalues would be one of the silliest investment strategies ever.  corporations stand better to have that money actively invested and taking profits consistently off the table in order to keep stakeholders happy.  

this is why some of us dinar holders that realized this thing might take a long time, altered our strategy and leveraged the ISX into our plans.  the ISX potentially allows our dinar to grow at fantastic rates AND gives us the benefit of the revaluation should the currency change significantly in value against the USD.  for instance just last week i received a notice from my broker that one of my investments returned me over $1M iqd and i was in that position for only a short amount of time.  that is IQD i never would have had if my money wasn't in the ISX but was sitting around in a shoebox instead.  that $1M would have been a loss to me and we investors can't bear that.  they would much rather have a bird in the hand than two in the bush.

Our dinar is at best - a high risk investment!

Really do not think the people of Greece would approve of spending money they do not have on a long shot. LOL

Greece should have backed their currency up with gold/silver and never joined the European Union!

It's all water under the bridge now! What's done is done! It will be interesting to see how they plan to move forward from this point!