Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy for the National Adoption Of The Oil And Gas Law Will Set The Oil Policy In The Country !

Parliment's next session starts Tuesday April 14th.  During that next session (not the first day of the next session) "will see the oil and gas law on the agenda for the purpose of reading and discussion by the political blocs". 

So if my memory serves me, we got to the second reading of the Oil and Gas law in October 2013. 

This newer version of the oil and gas law "on the agenda for the purpose of reading and discussion" sounds like it is 1st reading of the new revision.

I am hopeful because they continue to have meetings and talk and no one seems to storm out of meetings.  They are being very cautious with this law and I don't think it is "soon".

• Upvote 1

(by walkingstick)

Khalati: Insert the oil and gas law in the next session of parliament

Special / newspaper integrity / Osama success - confirmed citizen Bloc member Hassan Khalati, that the general budget entirely dependent on oil imports is needed to expedite the enactment of the oil and gas law, which ensures that regulate the relationship between the governments of the center and Iraqi Kurdistan.

Khalati said in a statement (newspaper integrity) that "the next House of Representatives sessions will see the inclusion of oil and gas law on its agenda for the purpose of reading and discussion by the political blocs."

He explained that "the Act is important because it solves many of the problems that exist between Iraqi Kurdistan and the federal government and between the oil-producing provinces and therefore this law will set the oil policy in the country, noting that" there is a wide interest by the parliamentary blocs to complete the enactment of this law, the fact that the state budget is based totally dependent on the proceeds of oil resources.

The MP for the coalition of citizen that "the nuclear deal between the United States and other major powers and Iran would be in favor of Iraq and is in line with the aspirations of the stability and the start of a new chapter of harmony between different At.anthy 4

http://alestiqama.com/?p=160277

• Upvote 6

I'm praying too, just really hoping that this is done by the end of this month. :)

im with you brother,i think everybody is on board with that one. I see the snowbirds heading back north,its starting to get nice around here again.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Sandfly Tuggs. In another article I read seems like the Kurds are happy and now the HCL is on the agenda. Abadi is sure making things happen, he's PM to the people, and then we have the meeting on April 14th. At least things are moving for the Iraqi people.

Poor kitty Snow! Hope he crossed his eyes on purpose hahaha

• Upvote 1

Parliamentary citizen: the next meeting will see the inclusion of oil and gas law

08/04/2015 10:22 | Number of Views: 704

Font size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. A member of the citizen Bloc Hassan Khalati Wednesday that the general budget entirely dependent on oil imports must be to speed up the enactment of the oil and gas law, which ensures that regulate the relationship between the center and Iraqi Kurdistan.

Khalati said in a statement to the Agency / Source News / "The next Council of Representatives will see the inclusion of oil and gas law on the agenda for the purpose of reading and discussion by the political blocs."

"The said law is important because it solves many of the dilemmas that exist between Iraqi Kurdistan and the federal government and between the oil-producing provinces and therefore this law will set the oil policy in the country, noting that" there is a wide interest by the parliamentary blocs to complete the enactment of this law, the fact that the state budget is based totally dependent on the proceeds of oil resources.

He Khalati that "the nuclear deal between the United States and other major powers and Iran would be in favor of Iraq and is in line with the aspirations of the stability and the start of a new chapter of harmony among different countries.

http://l-news.net/index.php/economy/75988.html

• Upvote 2

im with you brother,i think everybody is on board with that one. I see the snowbirds heading back north,its starting to get nice around here again.

Yeah thank God although I think alot of them are staying till the end of the month. This has been the most crowded season ever.