Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Gazette newspaper publishes the federal budget law

yota691

let things play out...bankers at the UN told us that Iraq cannot go a week without the auctions, they would implode.  I don't think Abadi and the IMF came this far to let that happen.  This is a process and I wouldn't think it is long till it concludes.  p.s. I am no relation to that idiot TLAR and do not agree with much he posts.  I wish I had never chosen this handle.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Yota. No auction numbers today (CBI site still showing numbers from 2-19)  so I am thinking this snowball has crested the hilltop and is on it's way down the other side. Hold on everyone.

And Kudos to Iraq GOI and CBI. They said they would post budget on Sunday and stop auctions....and THEY DID. A first, I think, of actions meeting words.

As of today there will be no more auctions.

• Upvote 1

That link takes me to s blank page.... Let get home to my desktop... Maybe will do more than popup a blank page.... Thanks Mark

Here's the link:  It may take a few minutes to load:

http://www.almaalomah.com/news/12104/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%B1-%D9%86%D8%B5-%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-

-

The news article stated it was posted in the Gazette.  The Official Gazette is a hard copy.  It probably won't be electronic for a few more days.

-

???? Publishing starts with electronic format. Don't think they are using old school tech for the Gazette. When it shows I'm sure Yota will find it. Until then Baghdad's side of the agreement is not law and no spending can happen. Still limbo IMO

Thanks Mark! People are just too quick to look for the negative in everything. Jmo

No..... Looking for the positive!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Mark! People are just too quick to look for the negative in everything. Jmo

You are right,  there is nothing negative about what we are seeing this morning, all postives, all part of the process, i do not believe any one with common sense expected to see an automatic  RV when the budget was printed..............let's relax and give it 48 hours at the earliest up to the 1 st to actually see what we all are looking for....this thing is unfolding right in front of us........if these daily auctions have truly stopped.......we are in a great spot.

• Upvote 5

they have stated the auctions will comepletely stop, when? who knows? but with them publishing parts of the budget i would bet soon.. when auctions stop, liquidity runs dry for them which they are already battling.. the raise of value to the dinar currency and issuing the LD's could be the new mechanism they need right about now.  We wait and see.

• Upvote 6