Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Backdoc: Just Some Thoughts For Now - 1/6/2015

Short & Sweet comment....RON  :salute: 

Backdoc: Just Some Thoughts For Now - 1/6/2015

backdoc »   IMO - January 6th, 2015, 12:34 pm

WE CAN SEE THAT THE BUDGET WOULD BE IMPACTED IN A POSITIVE WAY WITH A RE-INSTATEMENT!!

CAUTION! THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION!

I BELIEVE A RATE LESS THAN 3 DOES DAMAGE TO THE NOTE COUNT THEREFORE A RATE OVER THREE IS WHAT I BELIEVE WE WILL SEE FOR A RE-INSTATEMENT!

OF COURSE I COULD BE WRONG!   DELTA HAS EXPRESSED HIS OPINION AND FRANK HIS. NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE!

MY THOUGHTS ARE PURELY BASED ON THE NOTE COUNT AND THE FACT THAT PREVIOUS BUDGETS WERE BASED ON DOLLARS!

OF COURSE THEY CAN ONLY DO THE $1.16, WHICH IS ANOTHER POSSIBILITY 

BUT I DOUBT THAT WOULD HELP THEIR BUDGET PROBLEMS AND NOT BE A SIGNIFICANT REASON TO GIVE UP THEIR DOLLARS!

THESE ARE JUST SOME THOUGHTS I HAVE FOR NOW..!

LATER I WANT TO TALK ABOUT KUWAIT!    

8@8 DOC   IMO
~~~
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Does anybody know who this guy is or what forum he calls home? I'm just curious. He must be a chiropractor

BackDoc Is One Of The 7 BackDwarfs On KTFA Along With BackHappy, BackSleepy And BackDopey ! ;)

Aka Eagle1, Delta And Frank ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Frank has been much needed entertainment for myself while on this roller coaster. Often wrong but with a good heart that means well I believe  . Delta translated articles during calls which I thought was valuable(wrong often also) . Back Doc I found to be insightful as much as anyone else without true intel on what Iraq plans to do. The Question I have is Where Did Frank find" MY LADIES" ?!!! And How on Earth did they wind up with Frank ?!!!

BackDoc Is One Of The 7 BackDwarfs On KTFA Along With BackHappy, BackSleepy And BackDopey ! ;)

:D :D :D

I have an idea who Back Doc is but I won't say until I am 100% sure.  Just for the record Thugs, I am a chiropractor (32 years) and I am BackHappy.  I will be "BackHappier" once this train ride comes to a stop!  

Quackerpractor?

Yeah, whatever, I've been hearing it for 32 years.  Meanwhile, I have made a wonderful life and helped thousands of patients off of the medical profession's failures.  Enuf said! :)

• Upvote 1

Go Iraq

Go dinar

Go strong $1.13 - 1.16 - 3+

3 THATS FUNNY

ACCORDING TO MY TRUSTY CNN 'SANDFLY ROSETTA STONE' APP

HE'S LAUGHING AT LAID BACK'S $3+ 'FAR END OF THE SPECTRUM' SPECULATION ! :blink:

:D:D:D

And Right On Drj (2 Posts Up) ! ;)

B)B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1