Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something Special For My Granny

Heavyduty053

I will not be putting a story on next week so enjoy:

for some time I've had a church member provide me with a rose boutinniere to pin on the lapel of my suit every sunday. For many reasons I always got a flower on Sunday morning. I really didn't think much of it, mabe it was just something that was don't each Sunday. It was a nice gesture and it became a routine. One Sunday, however, what I considered ordinary became very special.

As I was about to leave the Sunday Service a little boy approached me and ask, "Sir, what are you going to do with your flower now that church is over". At first i just looked at him trying to gather my thoughts then I said, "Oh, you mean this flower". The little boy pointed at it on my lapel, then said, "yes". He said, "I was like it if your going to throw it away". I want to give it to my granny, she has been so good to me. I live with her since my mother and father got divorced last year. I was living with my mother but i guess i got in the way and she to live with my grandmother and that is my home now. I want to give her that pretty flower for loving me enough to care about me when my mom and dad wouldn't.

When the little boy finished, I could hardly speak. He was so cute and so honest and you could tell that even though it hurt him and there was so many unanswered things he didn't understand he was coping. My eyes was filled with tears and my heart was half filled with anger for his parents throwing away their son and the other half filled with hurt for this little boy. It touched the depths of my soul. I reached up and unpinned my flower, and with the flower in my hand a thought occured to me. Son this little flower is not enough for what your granny is doing for you, go up front and get that beautiful bouquet of flower sitting right there in fron tof the pulpit.

Different families bring them for church services each week. Take those flowers because your granny deserves the very best for what she is doing. If i hadn't beem touched enough by God's message toady this reenforced how God works with the innocents of little ones. That little boy made one last statement and I will always cherish it. He grinned real big and said what a wonderful day i ask for one flower and got a whole big  beautiful bouquet

So many parents out there is dumping their children on grandma's and grandpaw's because it doesn't suit their lives. Jesus said, "Let the little children come unto me and i will care for them. The innocense of a child is what Heaven is all about.

• Upvote 1