Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gas prices in Ripley County, Indiana

Bumper64

This has probably been stated already on this forum by somebody here on DV. We have some pretty sharp minds here on this site.(mine not being one of them) But do you all think that if the US is bringing down the prices intentionally like some are saying.  That it may be a sign of a upcoming RV. I mean if the US is going to back dinars in trade for oil like some believe

Wouldn't they get the prices down first? So they would be getting the best bang for their buck. Then after its a done deal the prices go back up and they are sitting on a pile of cash.

With the oil being so low iraq would almost certainly come out with a low RV. Perhaps .10 just like Adam always said.  That would certainly draw in millions just from people strapped for cash.

• Upvote 1

$2.59 in Riverside County Ca.

Dog, I have no proof, but I have been thinking the same possibility as you. This would cost the GOI less on the USA end of the deal, and possibly make it less attractive for vendors to ripoff the uninformed Iraqi during the initial transitional period. Beside removing some of the incentive to counterfeit the IQD.

This has probably been stated already on this forum by somebody here on DV. We have some pretty sharp minds here on this site.(mine not being one of them) But do you all think that if the US is bringing down the prices intentionally like some are saying.  That it may be a sign of a upcoming RV. I mean if the US is going to back dinars in trade for oil like some believe

Wouldn't they get the prices down first? So they would be getting the best bang for their buck. Then after its a done deal the prices go back up and they are sitting on a pile of cash.

With the oil being so low iraq would almost certainly come out with a low RV. Perhaps .10 just like Adam always said.  That would certainly draw in millions just from people strapped for cash.

My opinion.

I belive the Saudis are flooding the market to kill the oil competition that the Canadian, Bakkan , keystone pipeline represents.

Years ago I would hear the term "cheap foreign oil". Well it is still not "cheap"!

If the keystone , Bakkan ,etc gets shutdown there goes energy independence!

The Saudi can afford it! There was a thread last week about break even points.

If memory serves canda was around 70 or eighty a barrel.

Saudi around 30 a barrel.

To me it's just do the math!

The Saudi are just squeezing the competition!

What do they care if Russia or Venezuela goes **** up?

I fear what oil will jump to in 2016 through 2020.