Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shut up everybody! It's SteveI!

Deborah Layne

Greetings All Members,

Well, I hope all had a nice Christmas and looking to turn the page to a new year.

Speaking of a new year, try and not make a new years resolution you cannot achieve. I have done this for so many years that I give up on creating a new one.

The only one I will make is spending more time in the Word and put God number one, how can anyone lose with that attitude? Now that I said that, it is time to share what we know.

First of all, yes the budget was passed last week. I sure hate to contradict others I admire, but, it has been approved. It is also true the parliament is not on vacation or leave until January 7, 2015.

The new Prime Minister has achieved more in the past few months than one can even imagine. Like most have experienced, what is next?

The budget is done for 2015, the laws in place, (all necessary laws) and it does appear that this country is sure wanting to move forward and achieve many goals never imagined.

Another fact is that Al Shabbi will be the official governor of the CBI. This has not only been confirmed by the news, but our sources (many sources).

I love Millonday's news, she does report only according to news articles and not pulling something out of thin air like the rest of the idiots trying to win a prize that does not exist.

You have the others that give a weekly update with a questions and answers that is pretty lame but does keep them coming back (smart on his part).

The million dollar question is what is next? The only true answer to this is in the hands of the CBI. The CBI trumps all regarding values and future policies (except within the understandings of the expectations of the current government.)

I am still all in regarding this investment and so should you. I have not heard one bad bit of news regarding that this would not happen (change of value that is). What is important is the direction that this country is going. It simply cannot happen with the current rate they have. In order for this country to move forward from a global perspective is not the value of the United States Dollar, or the value of the Petro Dollar (OPEC) in trading, but the value of the local currency.

We all want it, we all wish it, we all crave for it, we all dream about it, we all are (most) obsessive with it, but if you can just let go and put the same energy into you marriage, family, friendships, etc. and or God, then this wonderful event would be more meaningful.

Yes we have many Christians and Non Christians on this site and I do not want to say that a non believer is not worthy, but yet entitled. What I am saying is that we are all here for a purpose and we get to choose what that purpose is regardless.

So when will our investment change value in our benefit?

Ray and I have shared many things in the past, each time we shared, it was always in the news within a few days. This time is really different. The news is not very accurate to the facts.

If you read the Constitution of Iraq, there are so many laws that will make you crazy if you try and dissect them. Now that the budget has been passed, it is of my opinion based on the laws that the monies will not be disbursed to the locations within the budget for a couple of weeks.

Just because the budget was passed does not mean instant value change today. This has to be between the CBI now and their procedures, which none of us truly knows.

Here are a few of scenarios; (which all are good)

· The CBI can or will change the current value of the currency prior to disbursing it within the target recipients

· The CBI will change the value upon the disbursements to the target recipients

· The CBI will hold the current value and adjust it to control inflation

My wife will look at a recap site (once and awhile) which hundreds of new experts (idiots) report opinions to bolster ratings of the site makes us sick.

With what we do know it is really hard to not get excited. This country is for sure in the right direction, but it is again, up to the CBI to implement it.

I have had hundreds of emails of members in distress and wanting to know if it will save their lives. My heart goes out to all and just make my wife and I pray harder to help them.

Now for my final comments:

I am so glad I am in this investment. It has been a little disappointing in the timeline, but not in the overall execution of the master plan of Iraq. Ray and I have been disappointed only by the doings of Maliki which at that time we had no clue how evil he really was. Now we are both extremely excited and so should you to have invested in this endeavor.

My intuition says January 2015 we will have the best PD get together ever. Start planning.

Remember, do not set goals you cannot achieve, but if you spend a few minutes more in the Word you will have a great 2015.

God Bless each and every one of you.

Steve

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

First of all, yes the budget was passed last week. I sure hate to contradict others I admire, but, it has been approved. It is also true the parliament is not on vacation or leave until January 7, 2015.

The budget is done for 2015, the laws in place, (all necessary laws) and it does appear that this country is sure wanting .

You have the others that give a weekly update with a questions and answers that is pretty lame but does keep them coming back (smart on his part).

My intuition says January 2015 

What proof does he have that the budget is "DONE"

It's funny how he calls the the people giving a weekly update "LAME" but fails to see himself for what he really is.

We all have the same intuition on "January 2015".  That's not news to us.

So what was your point in writing all of this?    Proving to all that you are just as "LAME" as those you criticize.     :banhammer:     :banhammer:    :banhammer:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

He said about 3 years ago that he was 300% sure it would happen like, before in January or early in January. Fine. It didn't happen. It stuns me that he can ridicule and lambaste every single other guru but himself for having gotten it wrong. If it doesn't happen according to his current timeline, he will ban anyone who even brings it up!

Ray is a good man though. I'll stand by Ray. It's not his fault SteveI is ...whatever he is

"You sick, pathetic, good for nothing bunch of losers! I should ban the lot of you! You are all refuse.

I will pray for you.

SteveI"

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 1

LGD! Shhh! He'll hear you!!

Deborah who is responding for you, Stevel or yourself? It seems, and I am sure I am wrong, that there is a split in the personalities that are typing here.

The original post is 100% SteveI. My response about 3 posts up from this was all me.

There is definitely a split in Steve's personality. I paraphrased for effect, but he has virtually said those exact phrases to his thousands of members, followed by "Blessing!" or some similar lofty benediction.

He's two people, that one. It does make me sad for him, because he assaults anyone who actually reaches out in friendship to try and help him. There is wisdom in the counsel of many. For his sake, I wish he'd seek counsel from people who aren't scared of his wrath or suck up because he's got a load of IQD or because they're just "yes men." A man with that kind of duality in his personality armed with a gajillion dollars... Yikes

Mod- if you need to delete that, I understand.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 2

I can't get over people who bless you with one hand and then attack you with the other.

It's double minded. And I truly do have a heart for the guy. He's put himself in a tough position, being some self-proclaimed leader in this venture. Someone used to compare him to Moses. Lol But he's got an ego the size of Mount Olympus and it gets in his way every time.

What does it profit a man to gain the world, and yet lose his soul?

• Upvote 3

"Shut Up Everybody!  It's Steve!"  Now THAT is funny!  

Better yet..."You are all scum, Blessings!"  LOL! 

Finally, his "intuition" says January 2015?  IMO, yet another classic "gem" from Steve!   :)

Thanks for the laugh, Deb!

• Upvote 4

Thanks Deborah... Always interesting to hear others point of view. Of course it would be nice to see what they CLAIM actually happen!

I always say the gurus are the false prophets of Dinarland LOL... They are always making claims and swearing (as if it were prophesy) that this is going to happen and that is going to happen... of course like the false prophets, the day or date passes and the whole clan is STILL here waiting to be raptured LOL!

Then they make an excuse and twist the story a little more and set a new date! They should be called "false gurus"!

"A double minded man is unstable in ALL his ways". (James 1:8)

• Upvote 1

Thanks Deborah... Always interesting to hear others point of view. Of course it would be nice to see what they CLAIM actually happen!

I always say the gurus are the false prophets of Dinarland LOL.

I agree djorgie. 4 years ago, in the heyday of guru worship, it struck me that because the Lord doesn't share His glory, the guru fad would have to be virtually over before it will happen. They all want to get credit for being "right." Thankfully, the guru worship phase seems to be mostly a thing of the past. It was like spitting in the wind when I first started saying this, that people have got to stop following these guys like sheep. The sooner that happens, the sooner RV will happen - IMO.

Ole Stevie boy took it down almost immediately after seeing this thread possibly. It is not the first time nor the last. He boasts some big claim, gets ridiculed over here, then promptly takes it down. :eyebrows:

I wonder what name he goes by here? Lol, I remember reading somewhere that he was the Clown! Hahaha! Not likely, lol. If he's read this I guess he's taken his "Deborah" voodoo doll out of his closet and is sticking pins in it. Ouch!!

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 2

Nicely done Deb, but I just have SHOW ME THE MONEY on my mind.

Everyone's been spouting BLAH BLAH for years and we haven't seen SQUAT for monetary policy change.

I don't care what Parliament is doing or plans to do when, JUST SHOW ME A RATE CHANGE.

• Upvote 1