Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Political Analyst: United States Unofficially Returned To Iraq !

DinarThug

CNN. Making An Unofficial Broadcast - About An Unofficial Return !

Political analyst: United States unofficially returned to Iraq

Date: 12/25/2014 13:47

emphasized political analyst Majid Al Zaidan, on Thursday, the United States returned to Iraq, but in an informal and different, indicating that the number of American advisers and others in Ein al-Asad base demonstrates their return to Iraq. 

He said Zaidan told / information / , "The noticeable to statements the Americans and their attitudes is certain of the existence of an American intervention in Iraq and that the number of American advisers and others in Ein al-Assad base indicates the clarity of this intervention and their return to Iraq again." 

He added that "there is a US military reserves in Kuwait and Jordan in the case of evolution Things worsened more, because the United States of America wants to keep the situation as it is now, but Washington does not allow the fall of the situation in Iraq or the fall of the first experience of the Arab world after the overthrow of Saddam Hussein, "a 25 .anthy

http://www.almaalomah.com/news/6685/%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%84-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A:-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%84-

• Upvote 2

Whoop Here It Is ...

Australian newspaper: Washington will launch a major offensive against the "Daash" weapons and vehicles stored in Kuwait

Revealed an Australian newspaper, that the United States is preparing a broad attack against the organization "Daash" by the international coalition, confirmed that the attack would be stockpiled weapons and vehicles in Kuwait have been used in Afghanistan.

The newspaper "International Bazenz News," the Australian said in a report seen by the "Mesopotamia", "The warehouse is located in Kuwait full B3100 vehicle mostly mine-resistant has been seen in US military operations in Afghanistan and Iraq, stressing that" officials in the Pentagon revealed that The United States is creating the electronic equipment is of the material in warehouses Shuaiba Port in Kuwait. "

The newspaper report adds that "military equipment will be strengthened and repaired if necessary at the same time busy with the senior officials of the air strikes in Iraq, where the next step will be to defeat the terrorist organization Daash in the coming months."

The paper quotes Maj. Gen. Rouen Schatz Director of Transportation Operations Command in the US Air Force, saying that "the military forces transporting materials to Kuwait since June to the month of January."

The attention of the newspaper report that "media reports international noted that the United States and its allies may be planning to launch a military attack to help Iraqi forces and fighters of the Peshmerga to regained territory from al Daash terrorist and that US Central Command, the US will decide soon how it will be shipping equipment and vehicles to Iraq."

Raises attempts to organize "Daash" to impose its control over Syria and Iraq concern to the international community, as expressed several countries, including Arab and foreign "concern" about this organization attempts, before the international coalition led by the Washington air strikes sites organization scattered areas of the two countries.

For his part, the new governor of Anbar Suhaib al-Rawi said, that the security file of the major challenges in the next phase, and that there are 200 volunteers from tribal members undergo training every two weeks, under the supervision of US military advisers.

The narrator, in a press statement: "The highlight of facing the province now is the security file basis primarily within the program presented by the Anbar Provincial Council and approved by, comes in second place the return of IDPs to their homes after the restoration of areas from the control of the organization file, the last file and compensate those affected and the victims' families and the reconstruction of the province. "

With regard to training and arming tribal members, the narrator said, "in coordination with the coalition forces and the federal government in Baghdad, now being trained 200 volunteers from tribal members every two weeks under the supervision of US military trainers in Anbar."

The narrator said that the ongoing liabilities of the need to expedite the arming tribal members by the Iraqi government, noting that the recent steps are slow and still rely on routine and the contexts in which he described as "deadly," and urged Abadi override and provide immediate support to the people of the province.

He denied narrator, go any delegations from Arab tribes to neighboring countries in order to request arms and support, where he said: "We are committed to the formal framework of the local government, and there delegation will visit the United States soon, in order to intensify efforts to combat Islamist al Daash in Anbar and accelerating agent training and arming volunteers. "

He was elected Suhaib al-Rawi, on Tuesday, the governor of Anbar, succeeding Ahmed al-Dulaimi absentee months ago for treatment after being injured after being hit by a mortar shell, during the battles between security forces and the organization "Daash", which controls most parts of the province, where he earned the narrator voices of 19 members out of 27 participated in the election of members of the provincial council process.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alrafidayn.net/index.php/responsive/3877-2014-12-09-13-14-44&prev=search

• Upvote 3

Wow 6 month build up

That's the norm for something huge like desert storm

Maybe they will take iraq back

It's going to be swift if they been building up their arsonal that long

Bing bang boom ka boom

Hope the liberals shut their holes this time around it will be a liberal president leading the way

Or will they say obama is in iraq to steal the oil

• Upvote 3

I think this is great. . . except for the fact that it is announced to everyone what is about to happen.  I wish they would announce things like this AFTER the fact and not BEFORE.  I know they have spies and know what is going to happen before any of this is published, but if seems like it would be more efficient for those who know what will happen to remain silent.  I guess that is the "sneak part" of my defense side.   :shrug:  :eyebrows:  

• Upvote 1

27-12-2014 01:42 PM

Free -

F8EA87B7-9E7C-4A61-A4D5-16BE39FA04CC_w64

Western reports said that the US military mobilizes large amounts of the very military equipment and weapons in Kuwait in preparation for a possible attack against al-Islamic state in the city of Mosul in northern Iraq, that the process starts from the Kurdistan region. 
According to reports, the equipment includes more than 31 thousand armored vehicle against mine, electronic equipment and other equipment, and most of the stomach of the American war in Afghanistan, but has been converted to war Daash. 
Reports indicate the Americans planned to sell the equipment and destroyed, but now Ahacdunha in the ports of Kuwait, where he is expected to launch the United States anticipated and intense offensive against Daash with the beginning Spring, in collaboration with the Peshmerga forces. 
The US president, Barack Obama, has vowed repeatedly not to set foot on the feet of American soldiers land of Iraq again, but it has recently been bringing in batches of American troops to Iraq.

• Upvote 2

I am hoping this makes sense, in the fact, that they have had Biden there recently, and they may need the additional security for any increase in value.  The budget is practically passed, and they look like they are ready for the RV to happen, so is it suspicious, that we are building it up for a few months, to protect the transfer of wealth?  Just wondering mind???? 

Think I will hang my hat on this scenario today, because it makes a lot of sense to me!!  Hope I am right!!! :eyebrows: 

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 2