Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor

yota691

Thanks for the posts. 

Shabs has always been a very knowledgeable guy and very good for Iraq.  IMOP.

I hope we are all right about him.

In regards to fuel, regular, in the South Fort Worth area, I saw it at $1.85 this morning. Wow.

I hope this doesn't mean a great recession for TX, many say it isn't until it goes to $45 but many others are saying real estate, etc., is about to drop like crazy here.Those who own homes and have mortgages are about to be upside down again.

I am praying they get the RV completed asap, for the people of Iraq and for us, the investors. 

• Upvote 2

Guess you wasn't alive for the Cuban missile crises! I was ! I heard him (little"o") tell two of his SORRIEST lies, to date. Let me tell you the truth of the matter. The Castro brothers and Russia were going to put nuclear missiles on Cuba to fire at Texas & U.S. targets. The Texas target, was a SAC A.F. base less than 50 miles from our home. That's a little to close for me, when your talking about setting off a nuclear bomb. I could care less about democracy for the Cubans. What I do care about now, Is Russia or some other criminal country coming to Cuba & setting up shop with nuclear or biological weapons to fire at the U.S. to kill my children & grandchildren! During the crises, all our money was spent buying non-perishable food to take to a bomb shelter. My parents hocked their wedding rings to buy our family gas mask, that wouldn't work against radiation poison anyway.  (but they thought it would)! Our family and friends were scared to death over this. It was averted at the last minute, thanks to JFK not backing down, the way the little "o" has with Russia & the muslims. So there is the truth of the matter taji. Easy, I don't think so! The little"o" is a major subversive, to say the least of this LIAR! Peace & Love  :salute:

I hear you Airitech ! Most of these people don't remember crawling under their desk at school just waiting to kiss your a..s good by ! Most of these younger folks are panty waist, gutless, liberals. JFK and company were definitely and decisively strong ! No one was going to take advantage of us in those days. Go ahead and neg away !  :salute:

• Upvote 2

I hear you Airitech ! Most of these people don't remember crawling under their desk at school just waiting to kiss your a..s good by ! Most of these younger folks are panty waist, gutless, liberals. JFK and company were definitely and decisively strong ! No one was going to take advantage of us in those days. Go ahead and neg away !  :salute:

I appreciate the passion but some of your remarks are baseless. Have you forgotten how the country was handed over to the banking cartel? If that isn't being taken advantage of, what is? You dont remember Regan being TOLD to hurry it up? www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTcL6Xc_eMM

Selective memory I guess has its privileges

Lol to malikis court

It's the same judicial system

Maliki was not a dictator or things would of been different

I think it's just where you run to when you can't present a decent arguement

Explain how the dictatorship was removed ..

Don't tell me the parlimentary govt and voting process because that doesn't exist under dictaorships

When the kurds get out voted in parliment you call it a dictatorship

Good excuse though

I'm not going to court cause maliki is a dictator

I don't believe in the excuse makers

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I appreciate the passion but some of your remarks are baseless. Have you forgotten how the country was handed over to the banking cartel? If that isn't being taken advantage of, what is? You dont remember Regan being TOLD to hurry it up? www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTcL6Xc_eMM

Selective memory I guess has its privileges

What Remarks are baseless? My dad and grandfather were Lawmen! This intel I'm speaking of, being a target! Was coming from the Wing Commander of a SAC base. (Brig. General) on alert. My dad was preparing to go out in the radiation, if they did set off a bomb, to help people! That was the kind of man he was. He was with Gen. Patton in WWII. He didn't play games or Bull$h-t when it come to protecting lives & property. I just know the fear & remember it, as if yesterday! I don't know if you know it, but Insurance companies control the banking industry. It was the insurance carriers in England that gave us the intel, on the Germans about their manufacturing plants as to which ones to bomb in WWII. Try and get a home, business, or car loan without insurance, tell me how that works out for you! The banking cartel as you call it, has to have insurance to operate! Did Reagan hand the country to the insurance cartel too?

• Upvote 1

LoL, yet who funds Insurance companies? More then likely the banks...just my opinion

And honestly I doubt he's making remarks towards your father or his words...

But when you look at the books, this is all over banking...since established in the EU...

Only pres who tried and died trying to stop the banking cartel...that was Abe Lincoln...

I'm with Trinity on this one...

Money is the root of all evil in this world today, and who controls the money...Banks...

Just saying...

Not sure of the cbis rate...

But my deal is watching this from all angles...

Political, economical, stocks, streets rates of exchange, price of oil gold silver etc, all indicative of change to come...the more they line up the better chances we have...

Kind of like...

Iraq&USA cleaning the streets of Iraq

Banking monetary changes

Budget after budget approved

Oil prices low as can be

Cleaning the political environment

Gas and bank cards to the people of Iraq

Special emplementation of the budget Jan.1st

Gov salaries displaced til further notice(positive sign in my eyes)

All good signs in my opinion

post-56768-0-12280300-1419719890_thumb.p

• Upvote 1

12/28/2014 16:39

32271.jpg?width=400&crop=auto

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: at a time when Iraqis hope of the Iraqi judiciary to be independent, and away from political or government intervention, there is a matter of concern of the possibility of infiltration of rampant corruption in many of the state institutions to judicial work.

What raises concerns, the announcement of the judiciary in Iraq, Monday, that the Rusafa Criminal Court decided to acquit former central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi of corruption charges related to the central bank, while the main reason for the "lack of evidence".

Interestingly, in the case of Al-Shabibi, Judge Gomaa Abdel-David, who handed down the sentence to seven years in prison Shabibi dated 09/03/2014 is the same as that issued his innocence of the charges against him, putting questions about the impact of political conditions and interventions leaders of blocs and their leaders in the Iraqi judiciary.

Quoted among judicial and political for "obelisk" fear of vigorous attempts to give rise to suspicion, in closing the files of corruption, and the acquittal of those involved, where political parties seeking to appeal the Iraqi judiciary and accusing him of being "politicized" and "unfair", losing the community's trust in him, and prevents the most important institution in the elimination of Iraq into a puppet of those who seek to amnesty for terrorists and corrupt, under the pretext that calls held against them "malicious" and with political purposes.

Central Bank of Iraq is the central bank of the Republic of Iraq, based in the Iraqi capital Baghdad. Founded in the current approach based on the Iraqi Central Bank Act of 2004 with a authorized capital of 100 billion dinars.

A spokesman for the judiciary Judge Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar, "The body was competent integrity issues second in Criminal Rusafa Court issued a decision to acquit the central bank's former governor Sinan al-Shabibi of corruption charges against him issues related to the Central Bank during the period of his tenure as governor," attributing the decision of acquittal to "insufficient evidence in the charges against the Hbibi."

Like the former central bank governor, appeared in court after returning from outside the country, following the promises that they would receive a fair trial, a judge cleared him on bail after that.

At a time in which he emphasized the Supreme Judicial Council, said the sentence against Mohammad Reza Jawad Al-Shabibi, and the judge jailed seven years based on the evidence and the facts and the evidence is clear, political parties seeking to appeal the ruling and considering a political decision, and KDE, fabricated from the former Iraqi government so called .

According to the book of the Supreme Judicial Council, in the possession of "obelisk" The problem Rusafa Criminal Court on 03/09/2014, headed by Judge David Abdullah Juma, sentenced the convicted Sinan Mohammed Rida Jawad Al-Shabibi, was sentenced to seven years imprisonment on the basis of the provisions of Article 340 of the Penal Code.

Under it, ordered the arrest and investigation of the convicted issued in accordance with the provisions of Article 340 of the Penal Code, and must upon arrest or surrender attendance before this court, to conduct a public trial, and retain the right to claim compensation affected.

Refers Book Court, obtained by "obelisk" which carries the number 1638 in the A / C 2/2014, the charges brought against the accused in accordance with the provisions of Article 340 of the Penal Code, and recorded an innocent about being a fugitive and then listened to the reading Deputy Attorney General, and the agent of the accused and issued its decision.

According to the book "to the scrutiny and deliberation, and is fixed to the investigation proceedings, the court found that the facts of this case represented that the fugitive from 1/12012 until 08.30.2012, and in the central bank when he was governor of the bank above causing damage intentional with state funds and the interests of the party that works to their advantage, and by irregularities taking place in the auction sale of foreign currency for the period above and reflecting on the meeting with the case and evidence collected, the court found the evidence sufficient to convict the accused in accordance with the material charge being represented statements legal representative and the statements of witnesses and the defendants' statements divisive cases and the record of the administrative investigation, and report the BSA and the presumption of the accused escape a mechanism court found sufficient to convict the accused.

It was the source of my rights, confirmed November 26, 2014, that both the former central bank governor, and former Minister of Communications, for example, before the Court, as soon as they returned to Baghdad, after promises that they would receive a fair courts, noting that the judge released them on bail.

The source said on condition of anonymity, that Shabibi Governor of the Central Bank, and Mohammed Allawi, the former minister of communications, were released on bail.

A political source said the "obelisk" that some political parties to discredit the Iraqi judiciary and beyond the Constitution and the laws in force when the defendant cases where Shabibi describes as "malicious", adding that "the political and financial interests behind the quest to exonerate Shabibi."

The source familiar with, it was revealed the acquittal of former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, and former Minister of Communications Mohammed Allawi of the charges against them.

The source said he was "acquitted Shabibi and Mohammed Allawi of the charges against them." The source, who asked not to be named, said: "Al-Shabibi, Allawi returned to Baghdad after that decision."

The Iraqi judiciary issued in September 2014 and sentenced to seven years imprisonment against former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi based on the charges against him during his administration of the Central Bank.

In October 2012, a regulatory source of early detection for "obelisk" for the issuance of an arrest warrant against the Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, while sources revealed his escape outside Iraq.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity for "obelisk" that "an arrest warrant issued against the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi for his alleged involvement process monopoly of the dollar and money laundering."

The former Iraqi government denied it relates to the issuance of an arrest warrant against al-Shabibi and the number of employees on charges of financial and administrative corruption.

The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided to dismiss Shabibi after an investigation by a parliamentary committee in accusations of corruption within the bank.

Moderated Shabibi, the Iraqi Central Bank, since 2003, the text of the decision of the Federal Court of linking independent bodies of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and not Parliament.

The "obelisk" had contacted her time Bcbibi when he was in Tokyo, and refused to comment on the report at the time, saying only "deny the issuance of an arrest warrant against me I do not want to comment further on the subject," returned "obelisk" to relate Shabibi's office in the central bank, which expressed surprise at the news and his personal secretary said he was "currently at the annual meetings in Tokyo and it is hoped that up today and can make direct contact with him."

So said a political source for "obelisk" to those who "Atpacon" on Shabibi trying to overcome the Iraqi judiciary, and are trying to challenge the decisions, even those that terrorism-related terms are considered arrest those terrorists as "political" decisions and "sectarian," as they called them .

The source added that "they know very well that Shibib convicted, and forget at the same time he was dismissed from his post at the Commission on Public Integrity, fairness and parliamentary approval of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives of corruption files in the work of the Central Bank of files, in addition to the chief of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Bahaa al-Araji time , the existence of an arrest warrant against the 30-Shabibi and help. "

The Shabibi took advantage of the absence of a memorandum of travel ban against him, he traveled to Japan and then to Europe, where he remained a fugitive from justice, even the recent return to Baghdad.

• Upvote 1

Editor Mohammed Shafiq - Saturday January 3, 2015 21:17

NB-120790-635559060393129879.jpg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
Revealed in the House Finance Committee member, Saturday, that the judge who sentenced jailed former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi himself, who spent his innocence.

Said Haitham al-Jubouri, during his speech to the program, "declared Khvaya" which aired "Alsumaria TV", "The judge Juma Abdul Dawood al-Saadi resume Rusafa court is the same as that jailed Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi seven years and imprisoned a number of other staff," he said, adding that "The same judge acquitted Shabibi later for lack of evidence."

He asked al-Jubouri, a deputy from the coalition of state law, "How can rule on Shabibi seven years and then acquitted," pointing out that "this issue bellowed out millions of dollars of public money and there are documents to prove it."

The judiciary spokesman Judge Abdul Sattar Bayraktar announced (December 22, 2014), the Specialized Criminal Court to consider the fairness issues in Rusafa sentenced release Shabibi and former Minister of Communications Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, attributing the reason for this lack of evidence.

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi judiciary issued, in (4 September 2014), was sentenced to seven years in prison Shabibi on charges of corruption against him during his administration of the Central Bank.
  • Upvote 1

Haitham al-Jubouri: the government's 42 trillion dinars edema in the region and I have documents containing suspicions of corruption at the former Central Bank Governor

Sunday   04   January   2015 | 22:36

NB-72249-635559972053933891.jpg

Jubouri confirmed careful not to alienate state employees who are highly experienced

Saw the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives member Haitham al-Jubouri, the Kurdistan Regional Government, rebel after delivery, and you want the oil to Baghdad, pointing out that the Iraqi government 42 trillion dinars in the custody of the Kurdistan Region has not been delivered to the present day, and continued, saying that he is counting on political understandings to get a response from on the region's oil revenues.

Jubouri In an interview with "political Street" program of the channel "Here Baghdad" space revealed documents belonging to include suspicions of corruption at the former central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi and other proven to provide the central bank banks under guardianship funds from the auction, rejecting delivered or the announcement of its content to while decided by the judiciary.

Jubouri confirmed careful not to alienate state employees who are highly experienced, noting that the budget this year did not include him new salary law.

04/01/2015 16:36

32652.jpg?width=400&crop=auto

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: A judicial source in the resumption of the Rusafa court, the central bank, made a formal appeal, Sunday, the decision of the patent for Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the previous Shabibi and demanded the cancellation of this decision to the lack of legal grounds, including the introduction of the testimony of witnesses, which confirmed "Mqsria" Shabibi In issuing special instructions about banking policy has caused a big waste of public money.

The patent Shabibi decision a setback in the process of eliminating corruption, according to followers of the Iraqi affair, in their statements, "obelisk" at a time when Iraqis hope of the Iraqi judiciary to be independent, and away from political or government intervention. "

A judicial expert for "obelisk" declined to be named, said: "There is a matter of concern of the possibility of infiltration of rampant corruption in many of the state institutions to judicial work."

What raises concerns, the announcement of the judiciary in Iraq, Monday, that the Rusafa Criminal Court decided to acquit former central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi of corruption charges related to the central bank, while the main reason for the "lack of evidence".

Meanwhile, a economist for "obelisk" the source, who followed his "obelisk" that "there are more than a senior official at the bank have been sentenced to prison because of the implementation of the orders issued by Shabibi with respect to the auction instructions of the coin, and multiplicity for a short period, causing a waste of public money, Also, more than twenty case for money laundering related to private banks, and that the acquittal Shabibi means exonerate the perpetrators of these crimes as well. "

Interestingly, in the case of Al-Shabibi, Judge Gomaa Abdel-David, who handed down the sentence to seven years in prison Shabibi dated 09/03/2014 is the same as that issued his innocence of the charges against him, putting questions about the impact of political conditions and interventions leaders of blocs and their leaders in the Iraqi judiciary.

Quoted among judicial and political for "obelisk" fear of vigorous attempts to give rise to suspicion, in closing the files of corruption, and the acquittal of those involved, where political parties seeking to appeal the Iraqi judiciary and accusing him of being "politicized" and "unfair", losing the community's trust in him, and prevents the most important institution in the elimination of Iraq into a puppet of those who seek to amnesty for terrorists and corrupt, under the pretext that calls held against them "malicious" and with political purposes.

Central Bank of Iraq is the central bank of the Republic of Iraq, based in the Iraqi capital Baghdad. Founded in the current approach based on the Iraqi Central Bank Act of 2004 with a authorized capital of 100 billion dinars.

A spokesman for the judiciary Judge Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar, "The body was competent integrity issues second in Criminal Rusafa Court issued a decision to acquit the central bank's former governor Sinan al-Shabibi of corruption charges against him issues related to the Central Bank during the period of his tenure as governor," attributing the decision of acquittal to "insufficient evidence in the charges against the Hbibi."

Like the former central bank governor, appeared in court after returning from outside the country, following the promises that they would receive a fair trial, a judge cleared him on bail after that.

At a time in which he emphasized the Supreme Judicial Council, said the sentencing of Sinan Mohammed Rida Jawad Al-Shabibi, and the judge jailed seven years based on the evidence and the facts and the evidence is clear, political parties seeking to appeal the ruling and considering a political decision, and KDE, fabricated from the former Iraqi government to end the claim.

According to the book of the Supreme Judicial Council, in the possession of "obelisk" The problem Rusafa Criminal Court on 03/09/2014, headed by Judge David Abdullah Juma, sentenced the convicted Sinan Mohammed Rida Jawad Al-Shabibi, was sentenced to seven years imprisonment on the basis of the provisions of Article 340 of the Penal Code.

Under it, ordered the arrest and investigation of the convicted issued in accordance with the provisions of Article 340 of the Penal Code, and must upon arrest or surrender attendance before this court, to conduct a public trial, and retain the right to claim compensation affected.

Refers Book Court, obtained by "obelisk" which carries the number 1638 in the A / C 2/2014, the charges brought against the accused in accordance with the provisions of Article 340 of the Penal Code, and recorded an innocent about being a fugitive and then listened to the reading Deputy Attorney General, and the agent of the accused and issued its decision.According to the book "to the scrutiny and deliberation, and is fixed to the investigation proceedings, the court found that the facts of this case represented that the fugitive from 1/12012 until 08.30.2012, and in the central bank when he was governor of the bank above causing damage intentional with state funds and the interests of the party that works to their advantage, and by irregularities taking place in the auction sale of foreign currency for the period above and reflecting on the meeting with the case and evidence collected, the court found the evidence sufficient to convict the accused in accordance with the material charge being represented statements legal representative and the statements of witnesses and the defendants' statements divisive cases and the record of the administrative investigation, and report the BSA and the presumption of the accused escape a mechanism court found sufficient to convict the accused.

It was the source of my rights, confirmed November 26, 2014, that both the former central bank governor, and former Minister of Communications, for example, before the Court, as soon as they returned to Baghdad, after promises that they would receive a fair courts, noting that the judge released them on bail.

The source said on condition of anonymity, that Shabibi Governor of the Central Bank, and Mohammed Allawi, the former minister of communications, were released on bail.

A political source said the "obelisk" that some political parties to discredit the Iraqi judiciary and beyond the Constitution and the laws in force when the defendant cases where Shabibi describes as "malicious", adding that "the political and financial interests behind the quest to exonerate Shabibi."

The source familiar with, it was revealed the acquittal of former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, and former Minister of Communications Mohammed Allawi of the charges against them.

The source said he was "acquitted Shabibi and Mohammed Allawi of the charges against them." The source, who asked not to be named, said: "Al-Shabibi, Allawi returned to Baghdad after that decision."

The Iraqi judiciary issued in September 2014 and sentenced to seven years imprisonment against former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi based on the charges against him during his administration of the Central Bank.

In October 2012, a regulatory source of early detection for "obelisk" for the issuance of an arrest warrant against the Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, while sources revealed his escape outside Iraq.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity for "obelisk" that "an arrest warrant issued against the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi for his alleged involvement process monopoly of the dollar and money laundering."

The former Iraqi government denied it relates to the issuance of an arrest warrant against al-Shabibi and the number of employees on charges of financial and administrative corruption.

The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided to dismiss Shabibi after an investigation by a parliamentary committee in accusations of corruption within the bank.

Moderated Shabibi, the Iraqi Central Bank, since 2003, the text of the decision of the Federal Court of linking independent bodies of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and not Parliament.

The "obelisk" had contacted her time Bcbibi when he was in Tokyo, and refused to comment on the report at the time, saying only "deny the issuance of an arrest warrant against me I do not want to comment further on the subject," returned "obelisk" to relate Shabibi's office in the central bank, which expressed surprise at the news and his personal secretary said he was "currently at the annual meetings in Tokyo and it is hoped that up today and can make direct contact with him."

So said a political source for "obelisk" to those who "Atpacon" on Shabibi trying to overcome the Iraqi judiciary, and are trying to challenge the decisions, even those that terrorism-related terms are considered arrest those terrorists as "political" decisions and "sectarian," as they called them .

The source added that "they know very well that Shibib convicted, and forget at the same time he was dismissed from his post at the Commission on Public Integrity, fairness and parliamentary approval of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives of corruption files in the work of the Central Bank of files, in addition to the chief of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Bahaa al-Araji time , the existence of an arrest warrant against the 30-Shabibi and help. " The Shabibi took advantage of the absence of a memorandum of travel ban against him, he traveled to Japan and then to Europe, where he remained a fugitive from justice, even the recent return to Baghdad.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/193883-central-bank-challenged-the-patent-shabibi-and-independence-of-the-judiciary-blown-political-interference/#ixzz3Nt8VUL5S

THE SOURCE WON'T BE NAMED...THERE'S EVIDENCE ALL OVER THIS ARTICLE THAT THE "SOURCE" IS A MALIKI SUPPORTER - HERE ARE SOME FACTORS TO CONSIDER, PERTAINING TO THIS ARTICLE:

1) THE SOURCE REFUSED TO BE QUOTED - THIS IS A MALIKI SUPPORTER AND HERE'S A COUPLE QUOTES FROM THE ARTICLE, EVIDENCING THIS, ."Moderated Shabibi, the Iraqi Central Bank, since 2003, the text of the decision of the Federal Court of linking independent bodies of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and not Parliament." - THIS SECTION IS STATING THAT SHABS WAS UPSET BECAUSE MALIKI WENT AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION (PERTAINING TO THE AUTONOMY OF INDEPENDENT BODIES, SUCH AS THE CBI - WHICH WE ALSO KNOW THE PLACEMENT OF THE HEAD OF THE CBI HAS TO BE "OVERSEEN" BY THE GOI - NOT JUST THE COM, AS WELL AS APPOINTEES WHICH SIT ON THE BOARD OF THE CBI) -----

AND MALIKI AND MAHMOUD WORKED TOGETHER TO REASSIGN CONTROLS OVER THE CBI TO THE COM (AND THEREBY REMOVED ANY ABILITY FOR POTENTIAL PARLIAMENT INTERVENTION - THIS IS WHY (IN PART) ABADI HAD TO ADDRESS THE FED COURT ACT ASAP, ONCE HE GOT INTO OFFICE. 

THIS PERSON BEING QUOTED IS STATING THAT "IT'S WELL WITHIN OUR RIGHTS TO RENEW THE CHARGES (AGAIN, IN PART) BECAUSE THE COM IS PLACED (AGAIN THIS IS AS RESULT OF MAHMOUD AND MALIKI JOINING FORCES, AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION) BECAUSE TO OVERSEE WHAT HAPPENS PERTAINING TO ANY CBI ACTIVITIES" (WHICH IS UTTER BS -AND AN ATTEMPT TO COVER THE CORRUPT'S BUTTS).

AND..."

So said a political source for "obelisk" to those who "Atpacon" on Shabibi trying to overcome the Iraqi judiciary, and are trying to challenge the decisions, even those that terrorism-related terms are considered arrest those terrorists as "political" decisions and "sectarian," as they called them" .

THIS PERSON IS TRYING TO CALL SHABIBI OUT ON TERRORISM CHARGES BECAUSE, AS THE ARTICLE ALEDGES, SHABS IS GOING AGAINST THE JUDICIARY (IN EFFECT - THE JUDICIARY HEADED BY MALIKI POCKET JUDGE, MAHMOUD). 

2) ALSO THIS ARTICLE CONFIRMS ALLAWI'S RETURN BUT DOES NOT CONFIRM SHABS "RETURN".

3) THE PRIMARY REASONING FOR RENEWING THE COMPLAINT/CHARGES, BY THIS UNNAMED SOURCE, IS THAT THOSE WHO WORKED WITH SHABS, ARE, BY PROXY OF THE CASE BEING DISMISSED - ARE ALSO EXCUSED OF THE "CRIMES" - THIS, TO MY MIND IS ANOTHER WAY FOR THIS PRO MALIKI SUPPORTER TO TRY TO RE INTRODUCE THE CHARGES INTO COURT - 

CONSIDER ALSO; WHAT JUDGE HAS A LIMITED EGO? NONE, AND ALL OF THESE JUDGE GUYS WANT TO BACK EACH OTHER - IT'S A JUDGE CLIQUE..LOL. 

4) THE PERSON "UNNAMED SOURCE", BEING QUOTED, HAS TO DO THIS IN ORDER TO TRY TO REMOVE YET ANOTHER FOUNDATION OF CORRUPTION FROM BENEATH MALIKI (AND VERY LIKELY, THEMSELVES AS WELL) - TOO MUCH HAS BEEN ENTERED INTO THE NEWS PUBLICATIONS ABOUT MALIKI ATTEMPTING TO FORCE SHABS TO GIVE HIM CBI MONIES..WHICH WE KNOW SHABS WOULDN'T DO; AND THIS IS PROBABLY THE PRIMARY REASON AS TO WHY SHABS WAS CHARGED...

SHABS KNEW THIS WAS COMING - OR WHY ELSE WOULD HE HAVE TAKEN DOCUMENTATION/EVIDENCE OF THE CORRUPTION MALIKI WAS TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH - REMEMBER WE SAW ARTICLES OF INTERVIEW WITH SHABS WHERE HE SHOWED THE PRESS COPIES OF THE EVIDENCE AGAINST MALIKI? THESE ASSHOLES HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER - OR THEY'LL ALL GO DOWN, LIKE RATS ON A SINKING SHIP.

IF THIS MAKES ITS WAY BACK TO THE COURTS (VIA APPEAL) I'LL BE SURPRISED, BUT ALSO - THIS, TO MY MIND, BASED ON THE DECISION, WILL BE A REAL TEST OF MAHMOUD'S support OF MALIKI - OR IF MAHMOUD WILL PLAY NICE, BASED ON THE "COME TO JESUS" MEETING ALLAWI AND SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE HAD WITH MAHMOUD IN RECENT PAST.

• Upvote 4

:eyebrows:

OOPS..SORRY ABOUT THE A-HOLE WORD..YIKES

THANKS FOR THE ARTICLE YOTA - AND ALL THE OTHER ONES TOO...

I GET UPSET WHEN I SEE INFO POSTED AGAINST SHABS...THAT BAD WORD JUST KIND OF CREPT OUT..I FEEL BAD ABOUT IT..SORRY

YOU KNOW, SHABS KEPT THE RATE WITHIN THE 2% SPREAD (WHICH I'M FRIGGIN TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT) FOR THREE YEARS...( SPECIFICALLY FROM AUG 2008 THROUGH 2011)  - HE DIDN'T POP THE CORK ON THE CURRENCY BECAUSE OF THE CORRUPTION AND INSTABILITY IN THE GOVT AND THE SECTARIAN DIVISIONS..HE ALWAYS SAID THERE HAD TO BE STABILITY IN IRAQ, NOT JUST RE THE CURRENCY...SO NOW, IMHO, WE'RE WAITING TO SEE THE PREDOMINANT REMOVAL OF DAASH.

SO HERE'S SOME GREAT INFO PERTAINING TO THIS - I POST IT IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT'S ALL CONNECTED TO THE GREAT INFO ON SHABS YOTA HAS BROUGHT...

Babylon is preparing to transfer the powers of the eight ministerial departments and commends the "decentralization"

Babylon / Mohammad Iqbal 

Described the province of Babylon management, decision Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi withdraw the appeal to amend the provincial Law No. 21 with "positive decision", usually the decision "gate" economic and investment gains each provinces, as shown that under withdraw the appeal will be transferred to the work and the powers of eight affiliated to the ministry departments , confirmed that the province has completed the transfer of the special powers of the six constituencies it from ministries organizational and financial preparations. "

The governor of Babylon honest meaning Royal, in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The Prime Minister's decision to withdraw the appeal to amend the Law of 21 positive and bold decision, because it will bring to the provincial councils chance stipulated by law to provide the service to the citizens residing within that local governments become effective governments." The Royal, "The withdrawal of the appeal to amend the provincial Law No. 21, an important step will bring good opportunities for the recovery of the local economy in particular, and the country's overall level, where he is a gateway for economic gains and investment opportunities are good for the provinces all." 

He explained Royal, he was "under the withdrawal of the appeal will be transferred to the work and the powers of eight belonging to the ministries of circles, which Municipalities and Public Works, and Construction and Housing, and labor and social affairs, education, health, planning, agriculture, finance, youth and sports, to local governments. "And the Royal," The transfer of powers and functions comes as a step in order to accelerate to meet the needs of citizens and to get rid of the administrative bureaucracy, as well as limit the financial costs and address the budget deficit to achieve harmony and smooth flow of work between the central government and local authorities according to the principles of the Constitution. " 

For his part, Chairman of the Board of Babil province, Raad al-Jubouri, in an interview to ( long-Presse), "The Prime Minister's decision to withdraw the appeal submitted by the Council of Ministers on the governorates not organized Act province No. 21 of 2008 of the Federal Supreme Court decision is important and positive, as it marks the beginning of a mission to activate the work of the provincial councils in order to play an important role in development economic and service in various sectors and provide better services. " 

He Jubouri, that "the implementation of the law needs to be mechanisms to be applied, it has been agreed to form joint committees of the Ministry of State for Provincial Affairs and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for the purpose of accelerating the application of provisions of the law." The Chairman of the provincial council, that "there is guidance from the Prime Minister to all ministries to speed up the transfer of ministerial powers enshrined in the law of 21, to the provinces," explaining "that the Supreme Coordinating Committee for Provincial Affairs restudy the amendment law above within thirty days, and propose the necessary adjustments to achieve harmony and smooth flow of work between the central government and local authorities in accordance with the principles of the Constitution. " He said President of the Council, that "Babylon has completed its preparations and organizational and financial affairs for the transfer of six circles to the ministries," the powers. 

It is noted that Article 45 of the Second Amendment to the Law governorates not organized in the region No. 21 of 2008 voted by the former House during the last session the law stipulates the establishment of the board called the Authority of the Supreme Coordination between the provinces under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister and the membership of ministers (of Municipalities and Public Works and Construction and Housing, Labour and Social Education and affairs, health, planning, agriculture, finance, sports and youth) in addition to the Minister of State for Provincial Affairs, governors and heads of provincial councils, shall study the transfer of operations sub-circuits and devices, jobs, services and specialties practiced by those ministries with allocated public budget, staff and employees to local governments in the provinces allocations within the scope of its functions set out in the Constitution and relevant laws gradually, while remains the role of ministries in planning policy. 

The Council of Ministers decided in (thirtieth of December 2014), the withdrawal of government appeal for Law Amendment Act governorates not organized province, while calling for reconsideration within thirty days, stressed the need to achieve "harmony and flow" between the federal government and local governments. The Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, pledged by chairing a meeting of the supreme body was to coordinate between the governorates not organized province, which was held in, (the 29th of January 2014), in Basra, with the participation of 11 Iraqi provinces, to proceed with the transfer of central powers to the provinces, while stressed the need for a fair distribution of wealth around the Iraqi people, counting the formation of regions, "a constitutional right."

WWW.ALMADAPAPER.NET

:bravo:

THIS ARTICLE IS POINTING OUT THAT THE CABINET HAS OFFICIALLY REMOVED THE APPEAL OF LAW 21/PROVINCIAL LAW, FROM THE COURTS...SO NOW THEY CAN HOPEFULLY AGREE TO THE OIL MONIES ALLOCATIONS AMOUNTS

ONCE THE PROVINCIAL LAW IS DONE - THE LAW OF THE NATIONAL GUARD CAN BE VOTED ON AND PASSED, IN PART, BECAUSE THE PROVINCES WILL EACH HAVE POWERS, AND THEN THE REP'S FROM EACH PROVINCE MAY BE ALLOCATED TO THEIR SEATS (2 FOR EACH PROVINCE) AT THE HELM OF THE FEDERATION COUNCIL...THEN THE FED'S CAN OVERSEE THE WORK OF THE PROVINCES - CHECKS AND BALANCES SYSTEM - AND DAASH'S BUTT CAN NOW BE "LEGALLY" KICKED..THE PROVINCES WILL BE HAPPY THEY HAVE A SAY RE NATIONAL GUARD AND MILITARY ACTIONS IN EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PROVINCES. AND OBVIOUSLY, THE ECONOMIC FREEDOMS ARE GREAT. 

COM ANNOUNCEMENTS     General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Council looking businessman number of circles        

04/01/2015 15:08 

Chaired by the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers d. Hamid Khalaf Ahmed meeting Council and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, in the presence of Assistant Secretary-General for Administrative and Financial Affairs Obaid replace Freeh, and Assistant Secretary for ministries and provinces Rahman Issa Hassan, and general managers, and their assistants and the Director of the Executive Office of the Director of the media and government liaison office.

Reviewed the work of the General Secretariat of the Council of safety and security requirements necessary to work and workers Security Bureau, the commercial division and its and its association with the administrative.

Commercial Department Director stressed that section works, both (Contracts and Procurement) mainly on the implementation of the tenders and procurement based on the instructions implementation of the federal budget, and instructions for implementation of the general government contracts and follow-up actions by detecting speculative financial allocation, and the formation of committees receipt and follow-up of contracts, and overseeing the procurement functions and audits Sustainable advances all, and match them with lists of purchase.

This was a presentation of the directives and recommendations of the Secretary-General on the progress of work in the Secretariat departments.

Authorize the signing of the Settlement of Investment between states and citizens of other countries, disputes the validity of the Convention          

04/01/2015 10:55 

The Cabinet approved to authorize the President of the National Authority for Investment Agency Sami al-Araji, the validity of the signature on the Settlement of Investment between the states and the citizens of other countries, conflicts agreement based on the provisions of Article 80 / item VI of the Constitution. 
and the Foreign Ministry to prepare a document authorization required on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Iraq, Mr. President of the Commission National Investment Agency Sami al-Araji, according to the contexts approved, and submitted to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to obtain the signature of the Prime Minister.

**NOT SURE IF ANYONE SAW MY COMMENTS ON THIS IN PRIOR EMAILS - BUT THIS SOLIDIFIES ARAJI'S POSITION AND ABILITY TO SIGN INTERNATIONAL TRADE AGREEMENTS.

Cabinet amended its previous resolutions to achieve harmony between the federal government and local authorities

04/01/2015 10:10 

The Cabinet decided to cancel the resolutions numbered (480 and 495) for the year 2013, and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers tasked / legal department in coordination with the Minister of State for Provincial Affairs Office and the House of Representatives snapped necessary to withdraw the appeal by Law No. measures (19) for the year 2013, the second amendment to the Act governorates not organized in a region number (21) for the year 2008 of the Federal Supreme Court.

This came under Resolution No. (144) of the sixteenth regular meeting, on the end of December 2014.

And the Department of State for Cabinet Affairs showed that the resolution (144) spent by the Supreme Coordinating Body for Provincial Affairs to re-examine the said Amendment Act within a period of thirty days from the date of issuance of the decision, as well as propose the necessary adjustments to achieve harmony and smooth flow of work between the federal government and local authorities in accordance with the principles of Constitution. 

REMEMBER THAT THE LAW OF THE PROVINCES IS IN THE GAZETTE - 
IT ONLY REQUIRED AMENDMENTS PERTAINING TO OIL SHARE ALLOCATIONS (PB) AGREEMENTS, BETWEEN THE PROVINCES VS BAGHDAD

SORRY YOTA..I'M FINISHED INTERRUPTING YOUR SUBJECT - BUT WE KNOW EVERYTHING CONNECTS.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 7

Thank you Yota & T-Bomb for reminding all of us that the crooked judges must be purged and The Federation Council must be operating before all this finally falls into place.

Mahmoud & Maliki should be hanged together....in tandem if possible, to provide a strong deterrent for anyone thinking they can rape & pillage Iraq in the future.

Edited by TennesseeCherokee

• Agency eighth day
  • January 7, 2015, 10:53
  •  
  • 63 Reading

main_prt-1.jpg

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Said a source familiar with the Iraqi Central Bank, said the bank's governor on the Keywords received an order from the Vice President Nuri al-Maliki filed an appeal by virtue of a patent that was issued against former Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi.

The source said that al-Maliki met with the relationship late last week and asked him that the central bank provides patent Shabibi appeal the decision because his innocence means open accusation of the owners and the involvement of the former government malicious charges that face him.

The source confirmed that al-Maliki promised Keywords that he will follow up the matter with some judges who are still loyal to him for the purpose of getting them on a resolution condemning Shabibi.

In the same context, a judicial source in the resumption of the Rusafa court said, the central bank, made a formal appeal, the decision of the patent for the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq the previous Shabibi and demanded the cancellation of this decision to the lack of legal grounds, including the introduction of the testimony of witnesses, which confirmed "Mqsria" Shabibi in Released special instructions about banking policy has caused a big waste of public money, according to the source.

The judiciary spokesman Judge Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar, has announced that the "second body competent integrity issues in criminal Rusafa Court issued a decision to acquit former central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi of corruption charges against him issues related to the Central Bank during the period of his tenure as governor," attributing decision of acquittal to "insufficient evidence in the charges against the Hbibi."