Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Does the RV CASH-OUT Actually Work?

ewingm

Are you going to say that again and again and again

Of course you are

If Iraq is honoring its own dinar at a billion percent increase then they are

I couldn't care less about what anyone else is doing ewingm

Who cares

• Upvote 1

more than likely that truck would be a :

SINOTRUK---the best heavy truck manufacturer in China.  Sinotruk (Hong Kong) Ltd  PINX: SHKLY

call it the "China Syndrome".....the implosion of the USD...................................................if you get my drift.....

a topic for another post perhaps.....

as I have mentioned before in the tank.......the answers to your questions all can be found by studying the "history of currency"

.....this scenario has repeated itself for thousands of years......more complicated today than the past.........history does repeat itself.........study it if you wish.....

• Upvote 2

If I can go to iraq and buy a million dollars worth of figs from iraq because they are increasing their value by 100,000% I'm going to buy them and resell them

I dont care about your cash in bs ewingm

Maybe I'll buy a million dollars worth of sulfer or hand made rugs

Your entire analogy is ignorant ewingm

I can figure out a million ways to get money if iraq revalued their currency

• Upvote 1

Dontlop, you know the most important part of this RV thing is OBVIOUSLY how you get paid.  What could be more important than that?  Huh?  It is the WHOLE ball game.  Most people could probably care less about the HCL, or Chapter 7, or Article 8.  They just want to get PAID.  And I am putting forth the statement that any SUBSTANTIAL revalue of ANY currency of any nation must pass muster with the world's financial governing bodies or it will NOT be accepted outside that country's borders.  The CBI knows this and in my opinion, they are not about to do anything that will be viewed as irresponsible by the IMF or WTO or the US FED.

• Downvote 1

All currencies are accepted in their home country

You claim your here to learn to help your delusional elderly relatives but I must say that your the one who is delusional

Rejecting any information you get and returning to so e delusional point that you believe won't work to be your only option over and over

If you don't think something will work don't cha think its time to move on and explore other avenues?

Your suborn ignorance is your delema not your relatives

I'm sure your relatives have much more common sense in one pinky than you will ever have in all the offspring you can produce

Your lying when you say your here to protect your family

You reject anything and promote things that you believe won't work as the only way

It seems your here to sink your relatives not help them

So stick it where the sun don't shine you pessimistic piece of xxxx

• Upvote 2

Dotlop,  I just finished reading ten sentences of your post and not ONE sentence addressed my pointnabout currency reform acceptance.  It was ten sentences of your usual sarcastic blather. How about commenting on what I said?

Re read the last sentence over and over till you do understand it

• Upvote 2

Why would iraq be singled out for such a priviledge not given to other countries.  The Marshall plan rebuilt a totally destroyed Europe.  Are we going to Marshall Plan Lebanon, Syria, Kuwait, Yemen, Somalia, etc.etc.  I don't think so.  Not with 18 Trillion dollars in our national debt.  Iraq will have to fend for itself, and it needs to start by driving out the ISIS fighters and retaking all the cities they've given up.  Just my opinion, DB, but I think you will be looking at your pretty dinars for a very long time to come.  Maybe pass them down to your grandkids.

• Upvote 1

Not to RV their currency they're not.  Or it would have been done by now.  We may be helping to restore some infrastructures, but that about cuts it.  Iraq will have to rebuild itself .  But first they are going to have to push ISIS out.  They will not be able to fix their problems with a conquering army sitting in their cities. 

• Upvote 1

Just to appease you, DB, I did google the Marshall Plan and I was correct.  It was a huge success rebuilding Europe because Europe had an established industrial economy that was physically destroyed.  The Marshall Plan simply channeled US funds to rebuild infrastructure which restored the industrial might of Europe quickly.  Iraq has no industrial economy.  It is petroleum based.  The concensis was that the Marshall Plan would not work in iraq because there is no industry there to begin with.  So there you have it.  No Marshall Plan for Iraq.  You can now quit referring to it as Iraq's salvation.

• Upvote 1

The world is based on pretentiousness

Once you understand then you can see the way of the educational process

If it doesn't happen in iraq it Will happen in the next unsuspecting place

Nothing is finate

It's not the end nor the beginning

Some are able to see thru the pretentiousness and learn to keep their mouths shut

They will reap the benifits

Those who wish to expose will suffer the insanity of it all

Those who are ignorant will never know the differance

This is slowly dying down and those who learned from this will advance

Those who think its to the worlds advantage to hold up progress end p in places they can't imagine as to how they got there

There's no rewards for you ewingm

Nor will there be in the future

You can go explain that to your relatives if you think you can

But you can't

You will remain ignorant and won't know any better

There's nothing out there for you ewingm

Nothing

You gain nothing by being here you get nothing if you leave

• Upvote 1

Heaven is my reward, Dontlop, as I hope it is yours as well.  What we do on earth echos for all eternity.  Those are the important aspects of life.  The dinar, and what it will or will not do, is small potatoes.  Insignificant.  Except, if you have allowed it to become an obsession, as a few of my family did.  Then it is NOT insignificant.  Then it is a disrupter of God's harmony in our lives because we begin to focus our time on money, and not on helping others, just my opinion of course.  But like all things of this nature, the dinar craze will pass.  I would hope for the benefit of all, that it is decided quickly,  and not strung out for the next ten years, dragging people along. 

• Upvote 1

Heaven is my reward, Dontlop, as I hope it is yours as well.  What we do on earth echos for all eternity.  Those are the important aspects of life.  The dinar, and what it will or will not do, is small potatoes.  Insignificant.  Except, if you have allowed it to become an obsession, as a few of my family did.  Then it is NOT insignificant.  Then it is a disrupter of God's harmony in our lives because we begin to focus our time on money, and not on helping others, just my opinion of course.  But like all things of this nature, the dinar craze will pass.  I would hope for the benefit of all, that it is decided quickly,  and not strung out for the next ten years, dragging people along. 

I find it interesting it took you months of time, multiple threads and hundreds of comments to come to this conclusion.  I guess we can all call it a day then.   :huh: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

This has ALWAYS been my opinion, Shabs.  My family members are in that hopefully small group of dinarians that ARE obsessed with the dinar RV.  Their life's decisions are based on "when their ship comes in", meaning the big RV.  I realize that they may represent only an insignificant minority of dinar holders, in fact I hope they are in a minority, because this thing has consumed them.  And trying to stay on top of this, and protect them, which is my responsibility under God, has consumed much of my time.  When you have an RV prediction virtually every week, the deluded people just live in that roller coaster world.  Very damaging to their psyche.

Shabs,

Its hard to be Ewingnut................for he's perfect in every way. His crazy scenairo's are so far out there that he couldn't come clean and tell the truth now even if he wanted to. According to him............he's the only sane one in his family, community, & church congregation............anyone else find a common thread here?    

Ding  Ding! You are correct sir (in my best Ed McMahan voice).

I think in Ewingy's mind not telling the truth is normal & truthful...............God show mercy on the lil fellow.

Confessional would have to charge rent or have a meter ....................for Ewingy would be inside for weeks,months, maybe years. 

There is nothing "imaginary" about their obsession with the dinar RV.  Christians are just normal people saved by Grace.  They still make mistakes.  But sometimes we can't see the mistake due to our human frailties.  We all have areas of our life which could use a thorough scrubbing.  Of course I include myself in this category as well.  I do not hate the dinar, I hate what it has done to several of my people through their own actions.  I also hate the fact that some people prey on the weak, for their own selfish purposes.  Usually to defraud them of their money.  Yes, we all need to take personal responsibility, but many in this world are unable to separate fiction from fact, especially if they don't have the background knowledge to do so.

Your obsession Ewing

Yours

Every day ewingm

All day every day

Your obsession

You Got to be kicked out of here in order to get rid of you

Your obsession

I don't see your relatives here

I see you here

It's your obsession ewingm

• Upvote 2