Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Does the RV CASH-OUT Actually Work?

ewingm

So the money supply grows each year and if it's not all showing up in new dinar it's showing up in dollars which isn't being kept publically as part of the cbi records

rock I don't know the answer.  I guess I just thought we could cash in at the bank.  I got most of mine at the bank down here like the friend who got me interested in this investment.

Don't give him any credit he's lost

Ewingnut,

You still won't come clean................even with all the opportunities provided.....................that in itself speaks volumes of your lack of character.

Rock/Paper/Scissors,

You ain't any different with your fake premise.

"I'm a grammar teacher"......................"I'm writing a book"........................"I'm researching for a movie script" ...........I'm not a LOPster" 

Both you dudes really have some serious personality flaws that only a professional can help with. 

Why isn't the m2 money supply growing 30 or 40 trillion dinar each year ?

That's how much trade surplus iraq has

So the money supply should be growing to mirror the trade surplus

But it sure doesn't show up I'm the m2 of the cbi

Why did iraq stop adding to its money supply at around 85 trillion dinar

They should have over 200 trillion by now

Why doesn't isis just waltz right into Basra and take over and take over iraqi oil exports

After all that's where all the money is

Oh that's right because those are not Sunnis over there

Those are Shittes

They don't join up with the baathests and alkieda

You know saddams old buddy's the baathests

The ones who never had any ties to alkieda

Those bass turds

The Kurds made a good choice to join the shittes

It was them the shittes and the kurds who were gassed by these bass turds a few years back

These sunni sons of biotchs are and have always been the problem

They try to blame the shittes

But it's them

The big money boys in Saudi arabia who cause all this havic and blame it on isreal or the shittes

Saddams boys are home and the shittes are supposed to say ok

You can sit in our meetings of national security

Once iran finishs their nuclear bomb everyone expects it to go to isreal

But maybe it won't

Maybe Saudi Arabia will be eating some of that

Edited by dontlop

rwmountainboy,  What you preceived as the cash-in plan for your dinars is exactly what my people still believe in, as well.  They think they will just be able to walk in their local bank and swap millions of dinar for millions of dollars.  I ask this simple question.  Has this scenario EVER occurred in any bank in the US?  Or the world for that matter?  Nope.  The new exchange rate of dinar for dollars would HAVE to be agreed to andACCEPTED by the world's financial organizations, the IMF, the US Treasury, the Bank of England just to name a few.  This kind of revalue has NEVER occurred in the world.  There is sound economical reasons why it is impossible, chief among them is that it would be catastrophic for iraq.  Their economy would collapse under the chaos a 100,000% increase in their money would create.  Just my opinion, of course, but backed by all fiscal history.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think we will be able to cash out at the bank or the bank will setup some locations for us.  I don't think the banks or the usa govt would screw us.

1) The US government has nothing to do with your dinar. It was a private transaction You got what you paid for! 

2) The banks responsibility ended when you accepted the dinar YOU ordered. It was a SERVICE.

3) The CBI early on didn't care much about the loss of dinar,, UNTIL it was running short of it in country and had to keep printing more to keep up . Now they have more in circulation than they would normally need and they may not want it back! If they RD it would just have to be destroyed so you can keep it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

rwmountainboy,

Please remember never trust someone with a fictitious name, do your own research. Talk to someone REAL that you trust. LOPsters are just like "gurus" they have agendas that aren't usually in anyone's best interest but their own. And both twist the truth regularly. The ego's both possess are massive and unrelenting for both think THEY know more than you or anyone else.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

rwmountainboy,

Please remember never trust someone with a fictitious name, do your own research. Talk to someone REAL that you trust. LOPsters are just like "gurus" they have agendas that aren't usually in anyone's best interest but their own. And both twist the truth regularly. The ego's both possess are massive and unrelenting for both think THEY know more than you or anyone else.

Rwmountainboy:  This is good advice. Lopsters AND GoRVers DO have opposing bias.  If you bought because you did the research and are willing to accept what you truly believe is worth the risk OK!  If you bought only on a hot tip, well start looking at the risk. You might take the attitude as most RVers do that you will at least get your money back , that is not a given.

I keep asking WHERE will the RV funds come from?  UST does not want / need dinar for oil.  The banks  dont nedd dinar to fund inversor projects.

That only leaves the CBI!

BTW  caz1104 is NOT a real name , but I think it is Leroy!

Edited by rockfl9
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YA the USA doesn't need any one else's currency for anything

They just print up some numbers on a piece of paper and hand those pieces of paper to people for what ever they need and when ever they need something they just print up some more

So what backs up those numbers on that paper ?

Perception ?

There's got to be more than that

It's an understanding that they can use those lives of paper to buy things from us with them

And when we go to work we accept them for our labors

Labor backs them up

But how can everyone labor ?

Is there enough labor for everyone ?

We need buyers to buy things off us our goods and services are for sale or we wouldn't be going to work

It's a good service we provide or no one would buy it

So our education plays a roll in the valuation of our labors

What does iraq offer besides a raw crude oil

Trillions of dollars worth of a raw crude oil

So should they be able to participate in this global economy ?

I think so

To what extent can they play ?

Trillions of dollars worth ?

I think so

Should it be regulated by how much they can produce

I think so

Should the amount they produce be regulated ?

I think so

Or they could be drained dry very quickly

How much restraint should be put on them ?

About 10,000 dollars per capita a year ?

300 billion a year for 30 million population

Sounds about right , normal for that part of the world

So how much currency will be regulated to circulate in iraq and how should it be distributed ?

Macro economics

Should a child's share be equal to a head of household

Should the head of household be the major decision maker for the family's wealth

Should that person be educated to be able to make those decisions in a responsible way

If anyone thinks these things are not concidered and there's not thousands of other things involved in the process of economic development , try again

They don't just flip a switch

These things have been figured out from experience

The world has made many mistakes and is still learning from them

Iraq is another experiment

The religious leaders are afraid of change

They have things set up a certain way and remember their own historical findings of human behavior

They are going to push this experiment on iraq right in the center of the Islamic way of life for all to witness

How much wealth will they end up with

10,000 per capita is my best bet

300 billion dollars worth for iraq per year

Why did they stop at 80 billion m2

Are they planning a 4 dollar dinar to make imports cheaper ?

80 billion m2 times 4 dollars is 320 billion

The perfect amount of money to circulate in iraq

Rock/Paper/Scissors

As usual you have NO clue as to what the future will hold, you speculate just like so many(gurus & LOPsters). You do have a very keen grasp on lying tho...................oh great grammar teacher, & Book/Movie manuscript writer. And I never said I use my REAL name here Einstein.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, I'd first have to say that there is no "cash out" scenerio... It will be a currency exchange plain and simple. Yes, for some that MAY include a large sum of currency, however, that will not include walking out of the bank with millions or even hundreds of thousands of dollars of cash in-hand. That would be more of a "cash out" IMO but, that will NEVER happen...

NONE of us here at DV have done this before so NO ONE knows how it will all play out as far as specific STEPS or RULES or PROCEEDURES go. HELL, we can't even say for  sure if it will happen and that is why it is completely SPECULATIVE at this point.

When it's all said and done THAT is when we will know how it actually works out... and at that point I'd have to guess that most won't even care about the "how's" or the "why's" LOL.

• Upvote 1

There is great wisdom to be found by examining how these currency procedures are done in the real world of finance.  Iraq is not special.  Its currency reforms will be in accord with the accepted procedures of the world financial governing bodies, OR they will NOT be accepted.  For you to get a windfall, whatever iraq does MUST be accepted by the world, or you simply won't get paid.  It's  that simple.  All the postulating and bloviating won't bring a 100,000% revalue of iraq's currency that is ACCEPTED by the world's banking industry.  Just my opinion of course. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Truth hurts Rock/Paper/Scissors.....................you ought to try it sometime.

Ewingnut Will tell all that will listen...................HE KNOWS HOW anything & everything will occur, for he is smarter than all. Just ask his "imaginary" family what they think of ol Ewingnut. Even in his "imaginary" world folks tell hime to shut the F     UP! Don't they Ewingy?  At least that's the story you told before. Bout time you start (+) yourself again.............like the old days.

How many Ewingnuts does it take to screw in a new light bulb......................250 million-LOL

Edited by caz1104

Truth hurts Rock/Paper/Scissors.....................you ought to try it sometime.

Ewingnut Will tell all that will listen...................HE KNOWS HOW anything & everything will occur, for he is smarter than all. Just ask his "imaginary" family what they think of ol Ewingnut. Even in his "imaginary" world folks tell hime to shut the F     UP! Don't they Ewingy?  At least that's the story you told before. Bout time you start (+) yourself again.............like the old days.

How many Ewingnuts does it take to screw in a new light bulb......................250 million-LOL

caz ::   Just put up your prediction on how an RV will happen if you can!   I don't think you will.  Just post some HOHUM that nobody knows  Well I can say the only way is for Iraq to change the law and allow the CBI to accept ALL dinar for conversion...Very soon some people will get wise to your evasion tactic. And start thinking for themselves.  

I plan on "cashin inn" they way it is done in my part of the woods.  I will fill my wheel barrow with die-nars and push em down to the bank.  Once thar, I will have my new BF, the Wealth manager call the local used truck outlet and buy a nice used dump truck, and, have them deliver it right away to the bank.  Then I will ask the bank to load up my dump truck with my new RV'ed green backs........and off I go....headed home with a few of the green backs blowin off the top of the pile for those who never knew about the event.  MaMa told me it is always good to share what you have..!!

Hope this helps......makes as much sense as some of the other postings here!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Lots of talk of the hcl

Some saying it's done and are waiting for a email from dv to tell them to cash out

What's your thoughts on that ?

A long time ago the corporate world wanted a specific oil and gas law passed one that they pushed for which was refused by the Iraqis and their elected polititions

Our polititions pushed for it but to no avail

It's gone, shelved , over

Now because the Kurds have been forced to give in financially starved into surrender

These folks are waiting to cash out

I don't think any oil and gas law is what some were waiting for but one specific one

What are they going to do if this isn't what they thought it was going to be and it doesn't rv because of an oil law

The oil is nationalized and it doesn't look like it's headed for anything different

Do YA think this will cause a wave of people selling their dinar and how long do YA think they will hold their dinars if nothng comes of this kurdish agreement not the national agreement of all the provinces

• Upvote 1

I made a statement that any kind of significant currency exchange rate would require the approval and acceptance by the world financial governing bodies before you could expect to get paid.  Your local bank takes its marching orders from the US Treasury and the Fed.  Your local bank cannot just decide to honor a 100,000% Revalue just because IRAQ says its so.  The exchange rate MUST receive acceptance by the governing powers that be. Now that's just my opinion, but I would think that you all would be in agreement with me on that statement.

• Downvote 1