Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How Does the RV CASH-OUT Actually Work?

ewingm

Its a tough world out there.  Some people make money on investments, and others lose their shirts.  That's just life.  I guess the difference in the dinar "speculation" was the unprecedented worldwide hype.  It was the perfect storm of factors all coming together to make an impossibility ( my opinion only)  actually sound like a sure thing.  It came at a time when  many people were struggling, due to the recession, and this "sounded" like a good way out of their debt.  But you will never convince me that there will come a time when you will be able to march down to your local bank and turn iraqi currency into millions of dollars for yourself.  Its never happened like that in history to my knowledge, and iraq will be treated no differently in the eyes of the world's financial organizations then any other country. 

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1

Well, here I was stating the dinar was a paltry 1166 to 1 and now it appears to be 1200 to 1.  Probably just a glitch, but if it isn't, that's a 3% loss in your value!  Maybe it will swing back .

it means diddly squat. The market rate set by the central bank of Iraq is currently 1197 which is within 2% of the official rate. You have to get your info from the cbi. The dinar is gaining in strength Ewingm

They are on their way to being able to accept article 8 of the IMF

There have been many "Hyped" products (chevette,pacer, & pinto, chia pets, flowbee), & events (Y2K), that have turned out to be duds. These are just a few of many that come to mind. Folks made & lost a lot of money on all of them...........................this is NOTHING new,happens daily worldwide. I wish the "crybabies" that aren't smart enough to understand that EVERY speculation/investment is a GAMBLE regardless of what ANY "imaginary" or real person, farm animal, website, article, company, or Government says. If YOU invest based on info you believed to be true and LOST...................who's to blame.......................YOU!!!!    NO ONE IS FORCED TO INVEST!!!  IF there is any evidence to the contrary it needs to be reported...................of course this is NOT the case for there have been NO reported cases of FORCED INVESTMENT. Funny there have been just as many successes as losses. IF you wana chance of winning anything ya gotta step up to plate..................sittin on the bench gets ya ZIP except arse sores.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

I don't need a chance of winning something to make me happy.  I got where I am by hard work and sweat.  So no, Caz, I don't need to "step up to the plate", to win something.

i work very hard and long hours to be able to buy IQD and to invest in Iraq. Most people have to work to earn money to buy these things so keep your stupid comment that dinarians are lazy to yourself

What to you ewingm would be a sign of a country's currency revaluation, the market rate or the central banks official exchange rate ?

Even if the market rate went up to 900 to one and the central banks official rate was 1166 the rate would eventually come back to 1166

It has to

That's how the auctioning process works

They keep selling their dinar at the same stablized rate so no outside forces can minipulate it without taking heavy losses

The market rate is guarenteed by the cbi who will buy or sell the local currency at its official exchange rate to keep its rare stable

If they need to sell or buy more to maintain it they will

Mr I want to debate the facts ?

Ya may hit a home run..............or ya might strike out. But ya won't know till make the attempt.

You remind of the parent of the chubby kid wearing glasses that ya make play sports, when your kid would rather be playing with frogs or Barbie dolls.

I don't even know what you two are babbling about.  If its the market rate versus the official exchange rate of the dinar, who cares?  Whether its 1166 to one or 1200 to one , its a piddly little 3% difference, which matters little.  Now if you want to debate why the dinar can't jump from 1166 to 1 to 1 to 1 overnight (100,000%) then I'm your huckleberry.  Anything else is small potatoes and makes about as much sense as a man who sells 99% of his dinar but still aggressively defends the dinar as an investment.  I wonder who that could be?

• Upvote 1

You bounce around like a Lawrence Welk song on TV. You talk about Dinar specifics, then try to push the sympathy button with "imaginary" family schtick. So sometimes I can see how you can easily get confused, forgetting which Ewingnut character your playin from post to post.

This last post..............Your foreign currency EXPERT MAN.....DA DA DA DA!   Next you'll be playin mild mannered concerned FAMILY MAN .......DA DA DA!!!  LOL LOL

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Caz,  you are either a paid shill ( pumper guard dog) or you have serious other issues within your spirit that you need to address.  You have repeated the expression "my imaginary family"  hundreds of times, and for what purpose?  You're like a stuck record, repeating the same mindless phrase over and over.  You never want to debate the issues.  Even Dontlop, who admits he SOLD 99% of his dinar, will debate points with me, but you just want to be the bad guy.  Years before I joined the tank I would read your responses to others in the tank, and it has ALWAYS been the same.  You'd aggressively attack, personally, the lobster over and over.  It doesn't make any sense, except if you have an alterior motive, such as being a paid shill.  You have repeatedly called me a "liar".  I have NEVER called you a liar.  I've poked fun at you for your bread recipe thing, but then who wouldn't find that funny, but I've never insulted your posts.  I've offered an olive branch of peace, which you threw back in my face.  You claim to be some kind of counselor, but I don't see the usual "caring" manifestations of that career coming out in you.  Just hate.   I feel sorry for you. 

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1

Ewingnut,

It's quite simple................your BS premise is just that to any SANE person and fools no one. Your constant whining about poor "imaginary" family whose scenario has changed aunts/uncles invested............to aunts/uncles invested, influenced by pastor/church......to aunts/uncles invested,influenced by pastor/church & presto invested over 250 Million. These scenairos are as old as the Dinar speculation it self. The new twist you bring, but actually proves me right is that your at DV to protect said "imaginary" family.....................but they aren't members and don't even come here(your words). I've asked a thousand times............how exactly are you protecting someone that dose'nt even come here? You admit they don't listen to you.............so again, how exactly are you protecting them? You have degraded folks here at DV from day one, so this Saint Ewingnut persona your tryin to push ain't jivin. You say you look at things at all angles but as of today have yet to post any other possibility but RD/LOP. So to answer you posts, your not the 1st Ex-RVer (IMO) that has now changed their stripes,&changed their name(multiple times in some cases), and won't be the last. Respect others and possibly you'll receive the respect your looking for.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't even know what you two are babbling about. If its the market rate versus the official exchange rate of the dinar, who cares? Whether its 1166 to one or 1200 to one , its a piddly little 3% difference, which matters little. Now if you want to debate why the dinar can't jump from 1166 to 1 to 1 to 1 overnight (100,000%) then I'm your huckleberry. Anything else is small potatoes and makes about as much sense as a man who sells 99% of his dinar but still aggressively defends the dinar as an investment. I wonder who that could be?

I'm referring to your babbling about the market rate

Now explain to us how this remark of your proves to us that your here learning

I think your lying and ignorant at the same time

If the market rate has nothing to do with it then why do you bring it up ?

Well, here I was stating the dinar was a paltry 1166 to 1 and now it appears to be 1200 to 1. Probably just a glitch, but if it isn't, that's a 3% loss in your value! Maybe it will swing back .

Ok are you just ignorant ?

Or are you a liar ?

Your comparing the market rate with the official exchange rate

Your just trying to irritate others or you wouldn't of posted this

Which is it ?

Ignorant ?

Liar ?

Irritating sob?

Which is you ?

Or do all three fit you ewingm?

I say all three

Why does iraq pay dollars to put dinar in circulation to the cbi in the reserves

Then iraq buys the dinar over and over with new dollars at the cbi auctions ?

I can see if they bought new dinar every time and put them into circulation

But the same dinar over and over just keep backing it with dollars every day

When people spend money it doesn't lose its value it's just circulating so why is the cbi handing out 50 billion dollars to the private sector each year like that ?

So it can't be traced ?

They aren't monitoring the dollars circulating in iraq on the cbi books are they

Dollars circulating

Not dinars circulating

Dollars

The secret reserves are the dollars on the streets

When the revalue the secret reserves will be traded in for the new dinar

You will make a profit selling dollars for dinar some day and the streets will be refill seized

And ewingm will finally know what a he has been for his entire life

Edited by dontlop

Its like being on an endless roller coaster of hell with you two.  I have serious, deep concerns about your emotional stability.  You rant and rave against me in such a continous, mindless manner.   Our childish bickerings have driven everyone else away from the tank.  I have been part of the problem.  I admit my shortcomings of temper from time to time, but usually in retaliation to insults from you two, primarily.  Others have been ugly as well, but we have'driven off the general posters through our postings against each other.  Its time to drop the crapola and be civil to one another.  We can debate the dinar thing without personal enmity one to another.  I'd like to bring others down here to engage in a healthy, non-threatening discussion of what they might see as concerns with their investment, but they won't come down to get chewed up and ridiculed by either me or thee.  So let's turn over a new leaf and leave the personal stuff off the postings.  What do you say?

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1

What to you ewingm would be a sign of a country's currency revaluation, the market rate or the central banks official exchange rate ?

Even if the market rate went up to 900 to one and the central banks official rate was 1166 the rate would eventually come back to 1166

It has to

That's how the auctioning process works

They keep selling their dinar at the same stablized rate so no outside forces can minipulate it without taking heavy losses

The market rate is guarenteed by the cbi who will buy or sell the local currency at its official exchange rate to keep its rare stable

If they need to sell or buy more to maintain it they will

Is that how much value the dinar loses every day or would lose every day if they didn't reinvest into the dinar thru the auctions each day

Like I said why not just put out new dinar everyday ?

Why did they stop adding to the money supply if their going to lop

You would think the more the merrier

Its like being on an endless roller coaster of hell with you two. I have serious, deep concerns about your emotional stability. You rant and rave against me in such a continous, mindless manner. Our childish bickerings have driven everyone else away from the tank. I have been part of the problem. I admit my shortcomings of temper from time to time, but usually in retaliation to insults from you two, primarily. Others have been ugly as well, but we have'driven off the general posters through our postings against each other. Its time to drop the crapola and be civil to one another. We can debate the dinar thing without personal enmity one to another. I'd like to bring others down here to engage in a healthy, non-threatening discussion of what they might see as concerns with their investment, but they won't come down to get chewed up and ridiculed by either me or thee. So let's turn over a new leaf and leave the personal stuff off the postings. What do you say?

Your talking about yourself ewingm

Edited by dontlop

He doesn't get paid

He has nothing else to do so at least he can pretend he's some one of importance here

Just like everyone else who comes here every day pretending they are important to society

No one gives a hoot so we beat each other up for entertainment

Edited by dontlop

Forget about Ewingn's family. only his problem.

Explain how the CBI or  dinar dealers are going to be able to cover a paltry  one cent RV??????

The money isn't there!  US and most  other central banks (maybe all) arent going to accept any rate until they change the law and guarantee free exchange of dinar across the border.

Would fix some of the foreign investment problems too!

Dontlop  The CBI doesn't track the dollars held in Iraq. Most of it is used for imports. Most rich Iraqis have it stashed out of country,