Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

All of that C/P is lovely, secret lobsterman, but it has nothing to do with this forum..  People bought dinars for ONLY one reason.  It wasn't for long term investment, it wasn't to throw your money away for seven years to see if you might break even, it wasn't for no piddly one cent rv.  It was for a massive millionaire making RV of HISTORIC PROPORTIONS!!  To make you millionaires required the 100,000% revalue that I keep touting.  We ALL realize now, that that was a fantacy.  A SCAM.  But to save face, dinarians,(the reasonable ones, ie, NOT my relatives), are now changing their investment perspectives to say that they knew it might take generations to occur, or a one cent, or ten cent RV is just fine.  But that's NOT why every dinarian bougjt into this scheme.  They bought in to get RICH!  I just wish you people would be honest about it, instead of making up excuses.

I'll never admit to anything that makes you feel better about yourself.....Bwahahahahaha.   :P 

GO RV, and NO BV

Some things are admissible

Other things like ewingm speculations are not admissible

We deal in facts ewingm

Not bs

Now do you got something that would be of interest ?

Or are you going to speculate who bought what where how and for what reasons they bought dinars ?

The reasons are not important to this debate you try to involve yourself with

We need facts ewingm

Not story's about things that are going to happen that don't

Your speculations are nothing different than the rv gurus that say the same things over and over

You do the exact same thing as them

Them being okie , tony TNT , tlar , and the rest

Now my dog is looking at me like he wants another box of doughnuts

So if you got something besides the false story's out of Iraq about a lop being completed every year for the last five years that never took place , spit it out.

If not this forum is just a flop house

qTuwy.jpg

Don't make me get up out of this chair

Dontlop: Keeping to RELEVANT FACTS would be good. Your dog and your eating habits are not!

Facts are the CBI rate is 1166 AND has been kept there for years.

There are 30+ TRILLION dinar  in cash and a total 80+ TRILLION in M2.

THE CBI  policy is a peg at .00086 to the USD.

Those are the FACTS all else is speculation. Like:

The CBI is buying-up dinar. No proof

Iraqi are a proud people and want the most valuable currency in the ME.  Nice idea but HOW.

The CBI could redenominate   anytime , why not? Not so easy . NEED support of LAW and parlament  has not been in support. Maybe next year? 

Well you can say that the list of facts always comes back to speculation, but the FACT is that the toilet paper dinar is at 1166 today, was at 1166 yesterday, and has been at or near 1166 for quite a few years now.  THOSE ARE THE FACTS.  There are NO other facts that matter.  The great dinar SCAM hasn't produced the fabled RV everyone was touting.  Hasn't done anything except stay at 1166  to 1 for years.  All that remains, is for dinar dealers to squeeze out a few more millions from the newbie gullibles, and then click off and disappear, when the CBI redenominates in-country.  If you want facts, there they are.  If you want koolaide, then go upstairs, cuz you won't get it here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well you can say that the list of facts always comes back to speculation, but the FACT is that the toilet paper dinar is at 1166 today, was at 1166 yesterday, and has been at or near 1166 for quite a few years now.  THOSE ARE THE FACTS.  There are NO other facts that matter.  The great dinar SCAM hasn't produced the fabled RV everyone was touting.  Hasn't done anything except stay at 1166  to 1 for years.  All that remains, is for dinar dealers to squeeze out a few more millions from the newbie gullibles, and then click off and disappear, when the CBI redenominates in-country.  If you want facts, there they are.  If you want koolaide, then go upstairs, cuz you won't get it here.

Do you possess actual proof that anybody has ever wiped their @ss with Dinar.....or are you SPECULATING?   B) 

GO RV, and NO BV

Dontlop: The MAYBE IS under the speculative column! 

The CBI can, as they have, sit on the IQD for a long time. Just print a little more each year to allow for growth in the economy. If they come out with a 50K and/or 100K note a sign of that is what they will do.

An RD is a managed event we will be warned months in advance. Obviously this year is out of question.

You are correct in your assessment rockfl9.  They will begin RD announcements 6 months to a year before rollout, as they did back in spring and summer of 2011.  But the FO cancelled their plans due to unrest.  Now there's far greater unrest and instability in iraq Those are the FACTS.  The CBI won't be allowed to do anything except manage the 1166 peg for along time to come.  But if iraq does somehow stabilize, the CBI will once again begin the procedures to do a currency REDENOMINATION TO LOP THE ZEROS.  The ONLY speculation will be whether it will be in-house or otherwise.  The idea of a massive 100,000% RV is and always has been a SCAM.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You are correct in your assessment rockfl9.  They will begin RD announcements 6 months to a year before rollout, as they did back in spring and summer of 2011.  But the FO cancelled their plans due to unrest.  Now there's far greater unrest and instability in iraq Those are the FACTS.  The CBI won't be allowed to do anything except manage the 1166 peg for along time to come.  But if iraq does somehow stabilize, the CBI will once again begin the procedures to do a currency REDENOMINATION TO LOP THE ZEROS.  The ONLY speculation will be whether it will be in-house or otherwise.  The idea of a massive 100,000% RV is and always has been a SCAM.

The bold words in your post must be considered as important.  Let's examine this further..........."FACTS.  REDENOMINATION TO LOP THE ZEROS.  ONLY in-house or otherwise.  is SCAM."........Are you secretly crying out for help, ewingm?    :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Well you can say that the list of facts always comes back to speculation, but the FACT is that the toilet paper dinar is at 1166 today, was at 1166 yesterday, and has been at or near 1166 for quite a few years now. THOSE ARE THE FACTS. There are NO other facts that matter. The great dinar SCAM hasn't produced the fabled RV everyone was touting. Hasn't done anything except stay at 1166 to 1 for years. All that remains, is for dinar dealers to squeeze out a few more millions from the newbie gullibles, and then click off and disappear, when the CBI redenominates in-country. If you want facts, there they are. If you want koolaide, then go upstairs, cuz you won't get it here.

You forgot one

The Swiss dinar official exchange rate at the cbi was not 150 to one on October 14,2003 but on October 15, 2003 it was 150 to one official exchange rate at the cbi

By decree 15,000% increase over night

qTuwy.jpg

Edited by dontlop

Shabs, do you ever have any thoughtful insight into this debate, or do you get your kicks out of  flitting in and out with your little cute quips.  Your input into our discussion is about as useless a teats, as in milking teats, on a bull.  Go back upstairs and drink some more koolaide.  Its what you're good at.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm here on my imaginary dogs behalf , I donated 100,000 dinars to his retirement fund

So I'm here to look out for his interest in the Iraqi dinar

Mostly to watch ewingm make fun of people since he has only an imaginary family to chat with at home

I think this dinar investment is all ewingm has to keep him going

He's here like everyone else , waiting for the rv

Ewingm

One question

Where are these stairs you keep referring to?

You say go back " upstairs "

WTF are you talking about ?

I think he's used to saying go upstairs where you belong to his uncle daddy that locked him up in the basement

What's the matter wiggy did they take yo piggy bank and buy dinar so now your mad ?

We all can argue this in either direction

But no one can prove it either way

So its a draw

Wait and see speculation

You lopsturds didn't win anything that's why your still here

Just present your undisputable facts

I didn't say disputable

I said un disputable

I realize it can go either way after I dug into that Swiss dinar caboodle

If they can rv that official exchange rate at the central bank of Iraq for the Swiss dinar 15,000% with the swipe of a pen

That pretty much tells me they can do as they please

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

See what I mean, Shabs.  I knew the koolaide krew would come to your rescue.  You wanna know why?  Because you pose no threat to their dreams.  You neither advance or *********** realistic thinking.  You're just a cute little bee, buzzing in and out of the flower patch.  Go buzz upstairs.  One buzzer(dontlop) is enough in the tank.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1