Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

Excellent - I can't post the picture dontlop as my iphone don't allow it

I can't either

Guess what

If ya go to page 11 like I told ya and click on the quote button then click the post button

The picture appears on the screen

Go to bumpers original post on oage 11 and hit the quote.button because I know ewingm loves that picture and he needs to see it on every page to keep him reved up

Ir really like to interrupt this program to interrupt ewingm by burping right while he's talking but I can't

See this is like Iraq being in the lopster pit

I'm mad about the way you think !

Edited by dontlop

I can't save all of you, but I might get some of you to actually THINK for yourself, and then DO SOME RESEARCH, Instead of listening and believing dinarian baloney.  You don't have to be a GURU to mislead people.  Most of the more idiotic comments upstairs came from regular dinarians, who had absolutely NO IDEA how currency exchange or revalue works.  But if the CBI does what it says its going to do, you dinarians will very quickly find out what an RD means.  And it WON'T mean running to some bank (there aren't any, by the way) to cash-in your toiletpaper.  You'll be running to an on-line dinar dealer trying to get them to exchange your current bills for the NEW currency, which incidentally, WON'T HAVE THREE ZEROS ON IT.  And if you're lucky, they might exchange your bills for only a 20-30% COMMISSION FEE.!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

qTuwy.jpg

Got ya you little critter lopsters!

I can't save all of you, but I might get some of you to actually THINK for yourself, and then DO SOME RESEARCH, Instead of listening and believing dinarian baloney.  You don't have to be a GURU to mislead people.  Most of the more idiotic comments upstairs came from regular dinarians, who had absolutely NO IDEA how currency exchange or revalue works.  But if the CBI does what it says its going to do, you dinarians will very quickly find out what an RD means.  And it WON'T mean running to some bank (there aren't any, by the way) to cash-in your toiletpaper.  You'll be running to an on-line dinar dealer trying to get them to exchange your current bills for the NEW currency, which incidentally, WON'T HAVE THREE ZEROS ON IT.  And if you're lucky, they might exchange your bills for only a 20-30% COMMISSION FEE.!!

the bank I spoke to said they are awaiting an email that says they can trade the IQD again! I beleive what they told me over people with an obvious agenda

I have researched the supposed dinar scam- I have researched the dinar RV!

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 2

Got ya you little critter lopsters!

the bank I spoke to said they are awaiting an email that says they can trade the IQD again! I beleive what they told me over people with an obvious agenda

I have researched the supposed dinar scam- I have researched the dinar RV!

Listening to your favorite guru doesn't count as research. ...

• Downvote 1

I know the utube video is 10 hours long

But if you just listen to the first 5 minutes of it you will have the answers your looking for

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0U2zJOryHKQ

Every one will have their answer

Lopsters and rv people

Just 5 minutes and don't turn it of for the whole. 5 minutes either or ya won't get it

• Upvote 1

I'm not wasting my time listening to some stupid lamb chop song.  And to Shabs, I have no idea  what the average amount of dinar is owned by each lemming.  I only know how much the people in one little church in one little town own, and its STAGGERING!  Also, if the Dinars For Sale forum is any indication of an average, I'd say some where between 5-10 million dinar.  The CBI says that there is at least 35 TRILLION dinar OUT OF BANK.  That means not flowing through the banks in normal transactions.  That means HOARDING BY SPECULATORS!  You koolaide drinkers bought a huge number between  2009 and 2013.  Just review the M2 data from the CBI over the last seven years.  I realize that producing CBI data is anathema to dinarians, because you only believe what your favorite GURU feeds you.  Who's your favorite GURU, Shabs?  Probably yourself.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Of course you won't waste your time

Your time is so valuable

That's why you spend your life right here

That link explains perfectly why your here so you want to pretend you won't watch it , because your such a busy person

You spend hundreds of hours babbling blow hole slopter bs speculations as if your making money and like this is serious business here

You must of lost a bundle or are making a bundle reselling dinar

Your repetitive rants are right I front of you on that link I posted

5 minutes ewingm

That's all I ask.

5 minutes

Watch the video

I'm not wasting my time listening to some stupid lamb chop song.  And to Shabs, I have no idea  what the average amount of dinar is owned by each lemming.  I only know how much the people in one little church in one little town own, and its STAGGERING!  Also, if the Dinars For Sale forum is any indication of an average, I'd say some where between 5-10 million dinar.  The CBI says that there is at least 35 TRILLION dinar OUT OF BANK.  That means not flowing through the banks in normal transactions.  That means HOARDING BY SPECULATORS!  You koolaide drinkers bought a huge number between  2009 and 2013.  Just review the M2 data from the CBI over the last seven years.  I realize that producing CBI data is anathema to dinarians, because you only believe what your favorite GURU feeds you.  Who's your favorite GURU, Shabs?  Probably yourself.

Your full of crap

It doesn't mean hoarding by speculators

They don't use debit cards in Iraq ya dope

They don't write checks to buy things

Some do business people do

But mostly people use cash that's the money outside of banks

That's a thousand dollars per person of money that isn't deposited

In their coffee cans under their beds

You think you can make a determination of how much dinar people have by the dinar sales of dinar vets

Ever think those were amongest the biggest investors

So they sold out some of their dinars

And most people don't own that much

Did ya notice most members don't even post anything in any of the forums

But you make claims about all those people every day as if your their accountants

Because of a few running their mouths about the dinar you say all the people are the same way

You ever wonder why your the only mor Ron argueing every day

It's because you have time on your hands you got nothing else to do

So quit pretending spend 5 minutes and study the link I provided for you to teach your relatives

• Upvote 2

I will not banter words or watch a stupid nonsensical video to appease your dementia.  I deal in facts.  Not guru lies, hype, hyperbole, or intentional fraud.  I am still trying to understand the mind set of the average dinarian.  You people make no sense.  You will defend your involvement in a ridiculous SCAM to your dying day.  Pride in what you believe to be your financial acumen will be your downfall.  There is an RD coming if iraq survives, which is still in doubt.  They will lop the zeros in redenominating the currency.  When that happens, you jonestown junkies will be scraped off the CBI books quicker than you can say "Adios".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your full of crap ewingm

Now go relieve yourself

And don't forget to wash your hands

Then get back down in the basement where you belong

Lol ewingm deals in facts and only debates important issues

Well thank you ewingm

That's quite a compliment you gave me

Otherwise you wouldn't be talking to me right ?

But since I deal with facts you constantly stay in touch with dontlop

Dontlop is very important to you , huh ewingm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will not banter words or watch a stupid nonsensical video to appease your dementia.  I deal in facts.  Not guru lies, hype, hyperbole, or intentional fraud.  I am still trying to understand the mind set of the average dinarian.  You people make no sense.  You will defend your involvement in a ridiculous SCAM to your dying day.  Pride in what you believe to be your financial acumen will be your downfall.  There is an RD coming if iraq survives, which is still in doubt.  They will lop the zeros in redenominating the currency.  When that happens, you jonestown junkies will be scraped off the CBI books quicker than you can say "Adios".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1