Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

Listen to me.  You can't just drop three zeros off the exchange rate. The CBI has 83 TRILLION dinar out there.  If you change the exchange rate by dropping off three decimal places, you've now created an 83 TRILLION DOLLAR LIABILITY..  Can you people not understand this?  Its friggin' impossible to do that.  Deleting the zeros is a currency REDENOMINATION. Period.  There is no other way to do it. And to DB, the CBI printed new currency of the SAME denoms to REPLACE the crappy paper earlier 2003 currency was printed on.  The toilet paper was falling apart.  It had nothing to do with a RI, RV or RD.  Nothing whatsoever.  

• Upvote 2

Listen to me.  You can't just drop three zeros off the exchange rate. The CBI has 83 TRILLION dinar out there.  If you change the exchange rate by dropping off three decimal places, you've now created an 83 TRILLION DOLLAR LIABILITY..  Can you people not understand this?  Its friggin' impossible to do that.  Deleting the zeros is a currency REDENOMINATION. Period.  There is no other way to do it. And to DB, the CBI printed new currency of the SAME denoms to REPLACE the crappy paper earlier 2003 currency was printed on.  The toilet paper was falling apart.  It had nothing to do with a RI, RV or RD.  Nothing whatsoever.  

why RD now then? They spent a lot of money on the reissue

Dontlop do you visit another site - he seems to know the Iraqi situation quite well- he thinks the deletion of zeros is the name the Iraqis have for the lower denoms

I have no idea what your talking about

I have no reason to visit any other sites about dinar

This is by far the best outlet avaliable for dinar chat

There's nothing getting by dinar vets

DB, the deletion of the zeros is NOT slang for the lower denoms.  That's just guru spin.  Delete the zeros was made VERY CLEAR by the CBI back in 2011.  It is a CURRENCY REDENOMINATION.  If they do it, you WILL HAVE TO EXCHANGE YOUR DINARS.  There is no other way to do it.  Google currency REDENOMINATIONS.  There's a ton written about the procedures that countries have to take.  Your problem, and your fellow koolaide krew's problem, is you have allowed yourself to be brainwashed with guru LIES.  And now you believe them.  Seriously, you people are in bad shape when it comes to reality.  You're off in your own little dinar lala land.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 2

Maybe I'll make one with raccoon and leave the tails on it

Um gonna fill my swimming pool up with doughnuts and throw my dog in it

Then I'll throw it a life ring , that's really a giant glaze doughnut

You guys really got me thinking

All the while my girls are playing with my fur beachballs and that's going to be my commercial for the Super Bowl this year

Hey I got to do something with my money

I'm gonna hire ewingm to vacuumed the pool to while this is going on

DB, the deletion of the zeros is NOT slang for the lower denoms.  That's just guru spin.  Delete the zeros was made VERY CLEAR by the CBI back in 2011.  It is a CURRENCY REDENOMINATION.  If they do it, you WILL HAVE TO EXCHANGE YOUR DINARS.  There is no other way to do it.  Google currency REDENOMINATIONS.  There's a ton written about the procedures that countries have to take.  Your problem, and your fellow koolaide krew's problem, is you have allowed yourself to be brainwashed with guru LIES.  And now you believe them.  Seriously, you people are in bad shape when it comes to reality.  You're off in your own little dinar lala land.

I use to think like you until I did some proper research and realised that the situation in Iraq will be different

Well,  I will say this.  No, the story wasn't in Rumors, it was in the News section.  And I did read a ton of comments , including you three up there.  And ALL the comments were hyper, glassy-eyed, giddy GOOORVVVV, we're gonna be rich statements.  Only ONE individual said, "hey, I thought dropping the zeros was a bad thing".  Only ONE.  Even dontlop was positive about making money.  Then he comes down here and say, "they can't RV with 88 Trillion dinar in M2". Which is completely true, but he didn't have the cahones to say it "up there".  Dontlop, you're a gutless wonder.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So I have made a decision.  I will enter into the pot when and IF there's a real discussion going on.  Debating children is not on my plate anymore.

How is any one supposed to believe you

Your a big cry baby

Now today you make up more lies as if your in some sort of important debate ?

What kind of loser has yo grand pappy created ?

Are ya debatin are ya ewingm ?

Are ya fixin up yo pappy are ya?

You sure are. Good dabator

Why I'll bet you be a " master " bator ain't cha

You been batin so much you confused to self dint cha

Wah

Dontlop said this

Wah caz did that

Wah shabs did this

Wah I want razor to come back

Wah I'm not talkin to you no moe

qTuwy.jpg

I think ewingm likes this picture

• Upvote 1

This slopsters pit is like being in Iraq

Ya just can't wait to wake up in the morning and go slam some other person

Like the Sunnis and shittes

Its so important what another person is thinking that we must do any thing possible to attack the other screen names

It almost like living right in Iraq , always on the attack

Bunch of Sunnis and shittes

Ew there's s blobster get em!

Dontlop,  I read your comments upstairs during yesterday's "giddy" news of dropping the zeros.  You KNEW it was being grossly misinterpreted by the lemmings, but instead of having the GUTS to say so, you copped out and joined in with them.  You have NO credibility with me. You blow with the wind.  For once, put a foot on it and TAKE A STAND!

• Upvote 2

Dontlop,  I read your comments upstairs during yesterday's "giddy" news of dropping the zeros.  You KNEW it was being grossly misinterpreted by the lemmings, but instead of having the GUTS to say so, you copped out and joined in with them.  You have NO credibility with me. You blow with the wind.  For once, put a foot on it and TAKE A STAND!

What did I say ewingm ?

Let's get to the truth ewingm

What did I say that offended you

I bet you won't repeat it or copy and paste it here for debate

You know why you won't repeat it ?

Because you lie

That's why

You act like it your job to monitor this web site ewingm

No one cares about you or your opinions

No one except that guy who makes you walk funny

And he's just using ya for his own fun and games

You can't stand the truth can ya ewingm

• Upvote 1

I'm happy and know you will be proved wrong - bet ya disappear! GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Undervalued dinar that's about to accept article 8 of the IMF. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop smoking the peace pipe! GO RV!!!!!!

Dontlop GO RV!!!!!!! PS get the picture out of man hitting lobsters

Ewingm stop lying about your relatives tell them GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ewingm,  I have stated before in the tank exactly what my thoughts are on the RV.....I will not repeat them.  With a little effort you could find them yourself.  You talk about guts....yet it doesn't take guts to be an internet tough guy.  As for the "giddy" folks in other threads, it's not for me to rain on the parade of positive attitude people......I don't mind standing up for them though.  You want and long and yearn so badly for us to tell you how amazingly smart and RIGHT you are....yet it's not going to come from me.  The Dinar has been in a long standing holding pattern......that is an absolutely true statement, and the only one that really matters.   ;) 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

I don't think they are going to lop

Only lopturds think that

Excellent - I can't post the picture dontlop as my iphone don't allow it

ewingm,  I have stated before in the tank exactly what my thoughts are on the RV.....I will not repeat them.  With a little effort you could find them yourself.  You talk about guts....yet it doesn't take guts to be an internet tough guy.  As for the "giddy" folks in other threads, it's not for me to rain on the parade of positive attitude people......I don't mind standing up for them though.  You want and long and yearn so badly for us to tell you how amazingly smart and RIGHT you are....yet it's not going to come from me.  The Dinar has been in a long standing holding pattern......that is an absolutely true statement, and the only one that really matters.   ;) 

GO RV, and NO BV

Yo Shabs GO RV!!!!!!!0
  • Upvote 1