Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

Here are the EIGHT tenets of ewingm's dinar philosophy:

1.  The dinar is 1166 to 1 and has been unchanged from that figure for YEARS !

2.  The CBI cannot posibly RV the dinar with an M 2 of 83 TRILLION dinars !

3.  If and I do mean IF, iraq can become stabilized, the CBI will REDENOMINATE the currency

4.  When they announce this RD, they may require IN-COUNTRY exchange ONLY, they did in 2003.

5.  After lopping the three zeros, they will slowly RV the dinar to close to a dollar

6.  ALL of these points are backed by solid facts, figures and CBI  statements.

7.  None of these points can be construed as "lying" about anything.

8.  ALL of these points highlight the "SCAM" of the iraqi dinar fiasco.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No one is arguing these points

3.  If and I do mean IF, iraq can become stabilized, the CBI will REDENOMINATE the currency

This is not a fact

4.  When they announce this RD, they may require IN-COUNTRY exchange ONLY, they did in 2003.

This is not a fact

5.  After lopping the three zeros, they will slowly RV the dinar to close to a dollar

This you just made up

This is not a fact

That depends on whether or not your not very intelligent and you actually believe the things you made up

No sorry because you say something doesnt mean anything

Fiasco <<< it's just people talking about things that other people say and after reading your posts and what you made up its mixed with a lot of made up stuff and people are just talking about it

Just sit back and enjoy the ride ewingm

If ya ever do get some facts , please share them

Ah ha ha ha ha

I'll bet your pretend relatives do the same thing I just did when you say these things

See how when someone believes something and someone else doesn't what happens

Now like I said i don't care what people want to believe and how much money they choose to invest in the dinar

Why should you care ?

It's not your money

You can't back up every word you just said

So it's your speculation

Just like everyone else has a speculation

Dinar for everybody!!!

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Edited by dontlop

• Upvote 2

• Upvote 2

Lopster speculation for the most part

qTuwy.jpg

Man I couldn't stop laughing

• Upvote 1

thats not what has happened to war torn nations with USA support in the past. The term nation building and the Marshall plan with currency reform is more fitting to the Iraqi situation.

Ewingm and keepem join VIP before it's too late

Where else in the world do the words " mass graves " keep coming up describing the situation

And these words

Deviding the country up

Smuggling

Decapitated

What if those words were in our press every day

Would we think things are going well?

Here's another

Air strikes

First of all, DB,  I hate to keep raining on your parade, but the US will never do an Iraqi Marshall Plan.  We certainly didn't do a Vietnam Marshall Plan did we, and we trashed that country thoroughly.  Obummer doesn't even want to save iraq politically, much less structurally.  So forget the Marshall Plan.  It ain't going to happen.  Just like your 100,000% RV ain't gonna happen.  If your brain wasn't so sodden with koolaide and wishful thinking, you could figure this out for yourself.  But, you see, that's the problem.  You are completely blinded to any reason due to the brainwashing and koolaide drinking.  The rehab team of dontlop/ewingm can cure you of that foolish thinking.  And we work cheap! 

• Upvote 2

Vietnam wasn't a us victory ewingm

We didn't replace their govt and constitution and banking system and military and educational system

Vietnam is comparable to North Korea except we didn't lose south korea

The communist Chinese govt didn't want us near them in those days

Clinton made china out most favored trading partner and gave them

All kinds of secret intel

China is the 3000 pound elephant in that room

Good work, Dontlop.  We're close to promoting you to a full card-carrying member of the Lobster team.  As you can now see, after observing DB's stinted view of the world, that there is alot of theraputical work needed to bring DB and Caz back to the real world.  They have been sitting around the dinar campfire, drinking spiked koolaide, for a long time.  They need our help.  Your office in the pot may soon be elevated to "window view".

• Upvote 1

I think you would need to be pushing a lop to become a lopster ewingm

And you don't understand why your concidered a lopster

See you can talk about a lop

But you can only talk about it in the lopster pit

That's why it's here

So the other forums don't need to put up with the arguements on every forum

I don't know what Iraq is going to do with the NID that was issued in 2003 so I don't pretend it's going to lop

The lop articles are no more reliable than an old fashioned okie story

So why base your integrity on a lop

You don't own any dinar

No money of yours is invested according to you but who knows if your telling the truth on that too

So you don't have a nickel invested and you think its your responsibility to tell others what to do with their own personal money

It's not up to you

And for you to sit and ridicule everyone else that holds Iraqi dinar shows your true character.

Right now the Iraqi dinar is very cheap to buy

You admit that

So what's to stop the cbi from buying up as much of it as they can before they revalue it

They have enough money to buy every single dinar back right now at the current exchange rate

So don't think its impossible

They can issue a new currency with very little reserves like the rest of the worlds currency's

So they can start buying and in a short time buy up 1/2 of the currency or more rather quickly

But if they change the rate before they do that they will have a hell of a time trying to buy back the dinars to reduce the money supply

Its a wait and see strategy

All investors know that

Not a do what a screen name ewingm says to do investment

Good work, Dontlop.  We're close to promoting you to a full card-carrying member of the Lobster team.  As you can now see, after observing DB's stinted view of the world, that there is alot of theraputical work needed to bring DB and Caz back to the real world.  They have been sitting around the dinar campfire, drinking spiked koolaide, for a long time.  They need our help.  Your office in the pot may soon be elevated to "window view".

I like my koolaid drink it's better than the peace pipe that makes you troll forums and also makes you pretend about relatives!

Koolaid drink for cool people and people who want to get rich

Peace pipe for uncool trolls and people who want to remain poor and become drug addicts.

I know which camp I'm in!

thats not what has happened to war torn nations with USA support in the past. The term nation building and the Marshall plan with currency reform is more fitting to the Iraqi situation.

Ewingm and keepem join VIP before it's too late

Is it really that hard to understand that the main country you speak of in regards to the Marshall plan, redenominated their currency and it was only the new currency that got a higher value. That's why your Marshall plan theory is junk if that's what you hang this speculation on....

• Downvote 1

Goldiegirl, you need to send that to Caz.  He says he's always looking for new bread and wine recipes.  After cutting the grass and trimming you need to HYDRATE.  Water, Goldiegirl, lots of good cold water.  Save the cooler for later, when the sun is sinking over the water and little dinar fairys are dancing in your head.  The cooler will also help you deal with the depression of one more day gone bye bye without the big RV.  You may find that the dinar addiction team of keeps/ewingm/ and now our new member, dontlop, is here to serve you.  Just let us know, girl..

I did hydrate myself.I poured the cold water all over me. Then I had a cider.

stock-photo-water-being-sprayed-onto-a-y

BTW...cider is not a cooler. Cider is made from apples and it's a type of wine.  You need to study up on your drinks.

Shabbs, I'm just heating up the grill now. It will be ready for the lopsters shortly.  Mmmm tasty.

Lobster_Tails.jpg

Is it really that hard to understand that the main country you speak of in regards to the Marshall plan, redenominated their currency and it was only the new currency that got a higher value. That's why your Marshall plan theory is junk if that's what you hang this speculation on....

it was a one to one exchange keepem so your wrong

Goldiegirl,  I catch my own lobsters the manly way.  By diving for them.  And they are excellent!  To my new associate, Dontlop,  you need to release all your old dinar delusions now that you have been healed.  Let them go.  Douse the fire around the koolaide campsite and re-enter the glorious world of fiscal reality.  I'm afraid that DB is too far gone.  Maybe we can work on Caz.  He is a "savy investor".  He should understand the eight tenets of ewingm's dinar philosophy, better than DB can.  Where's Legolis when we need him.  Hey, wait a minute....................

Maybe I'm Legolis.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Goldiegirl,  I catch my own lobsters the manly way.  By diving for them.  And they are excellent!  To my new associate, Dontlop,  you need to release all your old dinar delusions now that you have been healed.  Let them go.  Douse the fire around the koolaide campsite and re-enter the glorious world of fiscal reality.  I'm afraid that DB is too far gone.  Maybe we can work on Caz.  He is a "savy investor".  He should understand the eight tenets of ewingm's dinar philosophy, better than DB can.  Where's Legolis when we need him.  Hey, wait a minute....................Maybe I'm Legolis.

are you really legolas

The power of the lopster comples you! The power of the lopster comples you!

Dontlop,  you're getting mixed up again.  You're not a believer anymore.  You sold off except for a piddly $100 which means nothing.  You have repented of your dinar delusional sins, and have joined the "dream team".  I'm recruiting Razur and Doc Robbins and Maggie to join the lobster team.  I can feel their disallusionment with the scam.  They are coming out of their dinar anesthisia, and can now see the impossibility of the 100,000% RV.  Now if I could just get Caz to bake some bread for lunch.......

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Doc Robbins is a sound thinker, like me. Maggie is also a realistic person, although I haven't heard from Maggie in quite a while.  She may have sold and moved on, bless her heart. But you, DB, are a dyed-in-the-wool koolaide soaked, rumor lovin', limey lemming. (smile, it did kinda rhyme)  We, (the lobster de-programming team) have our work cut out for us in dealing with you and the other junkyard boys.  Since reason doesn't work with you, how about this?  No member of the English World Cup team is a dinarian.  That should convince you.  Join the lobster therapy team and we'll sail off around the world looking for Goldiegirl!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1