Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

A couple fruitcakes cryin about dontlop again

Ewangm and keepm

Ewangm walkin funny first then keepm walkin funny too

You to should just get married , I know you only got a couple states that allow that walkin funny crap slurpin peanut butter lovin

But once your married you can raise gerbals and walk funny forever in the slopter tanks

Don't flatter yourself sweet heart.....just wanted to know why you felt the need to lie about selling out? What, if any, reasoning was behind your idea to do that? Did you get more cool points?

• Downvote 1

Don't flatter yourself sweet heart.....just wanted to know why you felt the need to lie about selling out? What, if any, reasoning was behind your idea to do that? Did you get more cool points?

Teach me more keep ewang walkin funny

What am I doing ?

Bring on your evidence for your claims

If you can't

Your just a liar like I have stated many times before

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A couple fruitcakes cryin about dontlop again

Ewangm and keepm

Ewangm walkin funny first then keepm walkin funny too

You to should just get married , I know you only got a couple states that allow that walkin funny crap slurpin peanut butter lovin

But once your married you can raise gerbals and walk funny forever in the slopter tanks

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ah ha, ha, ha, ah, ha, ha, ha, ah, ha, ah ha, ha, ha, ha, ah, ha ,ah, ah, ah, ah, ha , ha, ha , ha, ah, ha. Oh, oh, I am crying, stop my stomach hurts. Ah ah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ...

If ya just try to look for information on the Iraq dinar revaluation on the internet look what you get

You can find out that the Kurds are fighting Isis robbed the bank

The polititions can't figure out how to seat the new govt after an election takes place

Media wars just like all country's jets bombing tanks and military conflict

Neighboring country's sending in arms oil is being smuggled out unemployment is very high

Wages are very low

And it's all malikis fault for not pushing the big red button

Land grabs backed by military forces of regional govts

Harboring of terrorists

And its hotter than hell and right in the middle of it all the celebrate Ramadan and bomb religious mosques and churches be head people execute people in mass graves

And then the "WORLD" is going to accept the fact that they should all become millionares thru this revaluation of the dinar because they are a proud people

Yee doggie !

Where's the mustard ?

Yup. I wanna make money off that. YES I DO. Bring the riches of the evil ones into my store house/bank.
  • Upvote 1

Show me your evidence keepm

Or your just the liar I say you are

Where's a lie

The only lies are from you keepm

The fact that the US court ruled inFAVOR of Kurdistan oil being sold by the Kurds is another nail in your RV coffin, unless your koolaide-adled brain can't comprehend what this actually means.  I'll spell it out for you.  The US has backed away from unilaterally supporting Baghdad in this Kurdish oil dispute.  This gives credibility to the Kurdish government to push for independence. If the Kurds form their own sovereign nation, what's left of the iraqi dinar will begin to crumble.  You will see a rush on the street for dollars, destabilizing the CBI exchange rate of 1166 to 1.  Once that happens, you will see a cascading effect downward in the dinars value.  You lemmings will be screaming for ewingm and keeps to save you, but it will be too late.

• Upvote 2

The fact that the US court ruled inFAVOR of Kurdistan oil being sold by the Kurds is another nail in your RV coffin, unless your koolaide-adled brain can't comprehend what this actually means. I'll spell it out for you. The US has backed away from unilaterally supporting Baghdad in this Kurdish oil dispute. This gives credibility to the Kurdish government to push for independence. If the Kurds form their own sovereign nation, what's left of the iraqi dinar will begin to crumble. You will see a rush on the street for dollars, destabilizing the CBI exchange rate of 1166 to 1. Once that happens, you will see a cascading effect downward in the dinars value. You lemmings will be screaming for ewingm and keeps to save you, but it will be too late.

This is a bs quote by you ewingm

The is court did not rule in favor oil being sold buy Kurdistan

Ok

However, in a ruling Monday, U.S. District Judge Gray Miller granted a motion from the Kurdistan Regional Government to vacate the order.

"Kurdistan's unauthorized export of oil over land—and later overseas—may violate Iraqi law, but it doesn't violate U.S. maritime law," the Judge said in his ruling.

The judge gave Baghdad 10 days to amend its complaint, leaving the federal government with an avenue to potentially keep pressing its case.

http://m.us.wsj.com/...039195?mobile=y

It has nothing to do with Iraq oil laws its ruling is concerning us maritime laws

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/185321-kurdish-government-claims-win-in-latest-row-over-oil-exports/#ixzz3Bc2bGKhn

It's just another nail attempt by ewingm that is all bent over and not nailed he missed the nail

And couldn't drive it home

Ya then ewingm pretends more dinar will majically appear and the pegged rate of exchange will be affected

The exchange rate can't change ewingm unless the cbi prints up more dinar and doesn't back it up with dollars

If all the dinars end up in the cbi that would be a good thing for a rv

Stay grounded ewingm your making the lopsters look like a bunch of bumbling idiots

If the dinar was in a free float and nothing backed it up and it was abandoned then yes the dinar would lose power , but it isn't

Can't figure out why ewingm intentionally leaves out the facts

Edited by dontlop

The fact that the US court ruled inFAVOR of Kurdistan oil being sold by the Kurds is another nail in your RV coffin, unless your koolaide-adled brain can't comprehend what this actually means.  I'll spell it out for you.  The US has backed away from unilaterally supporting Baghdad in this Kurdish oil dispute.  This gives credibility to the Kurdish government to push for independence. If the Kurds form their own sovereign nation, what's left of the iraqi dinar will begin to crumble.  You will see a rush on the street for dollars, destabilizing the CBI exchange rate of 1166 to 1.  Once that happens, you will see a cascading effect downward in the dinars value.  You lemmings will be screaming for ewingm and keeps to save you, but it will be too late.

I hate to say this, if they gain independence you may be right on the value of our dinar. I see something else. I see Iraq moving into a state/federal gov system. I see this as a signal from D.C. To Bagdad to stop your isolation and game playing with the other sects in your country. I also recall the Kurds statements frequently harping back to the rule of law and the need for the Iraqi constitution to be upheld, both before and after they walkout on one sided talks. I also see the Kurds with our strategic help and weapons supply help having successes on the battle field against ISIS. Next I see this as a means to place pressure on The Shia government to stop the games that Maliki played with everyone in Iraq he saw as an outsider. For the new GOI to actually be inclusive of all tribes and beliefs and give people what they deserve. If they want 17% , for their galant efforts give them 18% and move on so Iraq can become the jewel of the ME as past claims have said they could be.

There you go dontlop.  Another convert to the searing logic of the lobster team.  If koolaide kid Kevin agrees with my analysis, then you better be paying attention to me.  Give up this insane idea of the dinar RVing overnight to $1.  It can't and won't happen!  The world would not accept it anyway.  Your bank certainly won't.  You have no way to exchange your physical dinars.  If you fly them to iraq, you will be arrested for breaking their laws.  You might end up as a hostage of ISIS.  This whole dinar speculation scheme is a SCAM.  Always has been and always will be until the last gullible lemming jumps off the cliff to his/her fiscal death.  Free yourself of this ridiculous addiction to the absurd, and rejoin the world of REALITY!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ewingm

So where are your sources for your claims that say the US court ruled inFAVOR of Kurdistan oil being sold by the Kurds

Because there are no sources except you saying something that isn't true

Edited by dontlop

Just prove the lopsters wrong

Answering their questions should put an end to this debate

It's not an easy road , but if you want to know if this investment is real and has a real chance of making money don't surrender

Get the information necessary to answer their questions and present it to them

Take it personal , get tough , show them who is right

After all it is the truth your after

Talk to keepm

He has been thru every stinking inch of this mess

I'm sure he will have some questions for you to answer

Me

Forget about me

I don't know chit

I thought I did

But I don't

I bought my dinar in 2005 and forgot about them till around 2011 one day I remembered them and said I'm gonna sell them just to get rid of them so I looked on the internet to see where I could sell them and I came across dinar vets

I had never been on this site before and saw the huge support for a rv

And started reading

I noticed a few people railing against the rv and saw some heated debates

I felt sorry for some of those who were on the recieving end of that so I thought I'd take some of the heat from them and try to quench it

Biggest mistake of my life

These guys were the ones who had already looked at the other side of this investment I didn't stand a chance

They made me feel like the jackass I was for getting in the middle of it

Any way I wanted to get even with them I never stopped

Arguing and fighting every day

Years went by , a waste of my life actually

In the end I was asked to answer enough questions that thru my research I found they were right all along

Now what

How do I get out of it

Ya don't

It's something I got to live with

Life goes on

I don't think if I country were to reinstate its exchange rate after a war they would wait 10 years

I sold my dinars off this past summer

I have dug under some of the biggest rock out there looking to justify a rv to prove them wrong

Guess what

Nothing

Is all a fantasy

I really think someone over heard parts of conversations about revaluing the Swiss dinar and was misunderstood

The Swiss Iraqi dinar was reinstated be revalued

It's over

That's my conclusion

I'll stick around as long as I'm welcome but don't expect me to be saying much of anything that will support a rv of the NID that was introduced in 2003

I really can't see any reason for these turds to be hanging around telling people it's not going to rv just to be mean

They actually know

So if someone wants to rail against me god knows I deserve it

But as far as god making evil people rich in the Middle East I sincerely doubt god would do that

Ok I said it

Didn't say they will lop

Didn't say I don't have any dinar

I still have 100,000 dinar big deal

So I'm still invested although only a tiny investment

You guys think its worth it to argue the point have at it

I couldn't win the arguement in the tank and god knows I tried for over a year

And not just a little

I'm talking spending my life looking for the answers to justify a rv

Can't find it

If someone can find it and post it I'm sure there won't be any dinars left forsale for me to buy and it will be my loss

Ok there now I'll wait to see if I'm locked up for saying what I have found

Which is nothing

• Upvote 1

Jeepers, Dontlop.  What created that diatribe?  So what if you sold off most of your dinars.  That was a smart thing to do.  Holding a hundred thousand  just in case is no big deal.  I respect you for it.  Now you can join the rest of us lobsters and help convince others its a scam.  I wish with all my heart I could convince my own relatives, who are way over invested, by  I can't.  They just get mad, and its not worth destroying our relationship over it.  Some people, when they drink the koolaide, can never come back.  They are lost to reason.  They just see their dream of being rich.  And that is a shame, because they never will be.

• Upvote 2

Trade balance

Ya can't give someone a credit card for 80 trillion dollars if they only make a hundred billion a year

Money is like a check book if your income is a hundred billion they can't spend trillions

Iraq at the very most can handle around 350 billion dollars money supply in my opinion

Around 10 thousand per capita

That would match most of the country's in that part of the world it's sufficient for the way of life the surrounding country's live

I wish I felt like they were going to make me rich

I loaned them my American dollars long enough

I don't see the progress I was expecting

Their new port should of been finished by now

your the lier keepem - you only admitted to selling your dinars once you were thrown in the pot. You have been Sam I am's lackey for years - admit it you lier weasel!
  • Downvote 1

It is a wonderful thing to see when a lost soul returns to the land of the sane.  Welcome back, Dontlop.  Now that you have come to the realization that what I have been saying is the truth, you can become a strong voice for reason among the koolaide crowd upstairs.  Of course it will get you banned, but your sacrifice will be for the greater good.  You might even convince bread boy Caz and limey DB to see the light of reality.  There has never been a chance of the 100,000% RV.  It is a scam that has made some people very rich through the gullibility of many. All people have to do is use some logical thinking outside the koolaide box to see it has always been impossible.  What IS possible is a three zero lop redenomination which is exactly what the CBI and FO has always said they'd do when iraq became stable.  They have NEVER said they'd RV the 1166 to 1 dinar 100,000%.  Never!  That is the hyped scam of this thing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It is a wonderful thing to see when a lost soul returns to the land of the sane.  Welcome back, Dontlop.  Now that you have come to the realization that what I have been saying is the truth, you can become a strong voice for reason among the koolaide crowd upstairs.  Of course it will get you banned, but your sacrifice will be for the greater good.  You might even convince bread boy Caz and limey DB to see the light of reality.  There has never been a chance of the 100,000% RV.  It is a scam that has made some people very rich through the gullibility of many. All people have to do is use some logical thinking outside the koolaide box to see it has always been impossible.  What IS possible is a three zero lop redenomination which is exactly what the CBI and FO has always said they'd do when iraq became stable.  They have NEVER said they'd RV the 1166 to 1 dinar 100,000%.  Never!  That is the hyped scam of this thing.

have you read dr Bakri's report- it clearly states that a 1000 dinar note will currently buy you one packet of cigarettes but after the currency reform the same 1000 note will now buy you 1000 cigarettes. How is Sam I am, I haven't seen Dinarck spew his lopster guru rubbish in a while. He needs to get a life and stop sending his lackeys over here!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That doesn't even make sense DB.  Did he mean 1000 cigarettes or 1000 packs of cigsrettes, or 50 packs of cigarettes(20 per pack), or was it obviously misinterpreted like virtually every article coming out of iraq over the last seven years.  But what has been crystal clear in all the articles is "lose the zeros", "drop the zeros" , "remove the zeros".  The wording about the redenomination process was very clear by the CBI back in the summer of 2011.  Then the parliment put the brakes on due to counterfeiting issues.  They will never give you the RV you're looking for.  Think about it for one minute DB.  They have 83 TRILLION dinars out there in their M2.  They will NEVER RV that amount.  The CBI only has 100 billion in reserves.  They couldn't cover the move.  Think about it!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The cbi earlier this year was able to bring down the M2 by 9 trillion within a space of two months. I doubt those numbers are real. I don't how they will do it but when the RV happens I think those M2 numbers will come down very quickly.

The reason I say those M2 numbers are probably false is because in my opinion the CBI will not give the game away if they revalue the currency. There have been a few articles and statements on Iraqi TV that the dinar is way undervalued.

Germany manged to revalue - so will iraq

Well, DB.  You have to believe somebody.  You obviously believed the guru who sold you the hype on the iraq RV, but you won't believe the Central Bank of Iraq in the numbers they have to report by law to the world financial institutions?  Let me get this straight. You totally believe the money-making, lying gurus, but you don't believe what the CBI says about their own currency. Kinda strange don't you think?  But 'like I told dontlop, some people, once they drank the koolaide, can never think about the dinar reasonably again.  They just see the big payday.  Sorry my English friend, but its not going to happen for you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I never believed any guru. I did not get into the dinar because of a guru. I got into the dinar because it's an oil currency

Also I got into the dinar because of the uk and USA support. The fact is both the uk and USA economy is on the verge of ruin due to the amount of money we pumped into Iraq. Both the uk and USA have now become debt nations. Iraq will become a donar nation. The donars are the uk and USA.

500 year worth of oil

Even more with gas

More gold than oil

Massive amounts of rare earth minerals

I'm happy with my dinars

your the lier keepem - you only admitted to selling your dinars once you were thrown in the pot. You have been Sam I am's lackey for years - admit it you lier weasel!

No dear that's only what you wanted to hear....I can't help you have issues keeping reality seperate from your dream world

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm glad someone is, DB.  Most people by now would just like to flush them down the toilet and move on.  Its not a money maker, its a money losing scam.  Its not about having oil, its about having geopolitical stability for businesses and corporations to want to invest in.  Would you want to start a business in an area where you might be beheaded?  I think not. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1