Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why has the CBI kept the exchange rate at 1166 to 1

dontlop

I don't want you to leave ewingm then it would be only one blobster left

I'd be bored to death

I need you to keep me on my toes

I could slip into some type of a coma or deep sleep of some kind

I'm already flipping out

Another one of you clowns leaving would really send me over the cliff

Don't cha want to stick around to see who flips out next?

I have to stick around.  I'm like the lone ranger.  I'm here to save each and every dinarian from themselves.  I am a lemming lover.  I distress over the image of all you furry little rodents plunging over the fiscal cliff following TNT and MtGt, and yelling GOOOOORVVVVVVVV!!!, as you crash to the rocks below.  I couldn't save the koolaide drinkers in Jonestown, but  I may be able to save many of you.  Caz and DB are already on my side.  Come jump in on the winning side.  Flush all your worthless dinars down the crapper and feel the breath of freedom again.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I have to stick around.  I'm like the lone ranger.  I'm here to save each and every dinarian from themselves.  I am a lemming lover.  I distress over the image of all you furry little rodents plunging over the fiscal cliff following TNT and MtGt, and yelling GOOOOORVVVVVVVV!!!, as you crash to the rocks below.  I couldn't save the koolaide drinkers in Jonestown, but  I may be able to save many of you.  Caz and DB are already on my side.  Come jump in on the winning side.  Flush all your worthless dinars down the crapper and feel the breath of freedom again.  

You wear tight pants and a mask.....while traveling with an intellectually superior sidekick?   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV 

• Upvote 3

I think he's done

He's worn out

Maybe he can just come back and talk instead of repetitive ridicule of the other members

Maybe he knows something that others don't

Sharing that won't be that difficult with out the ridicule

Come on ewingm

Just say hello

Or good morning

You must have some kind of toilet paper fetish

You use the word every day in your every day pledge of alegence to the toilet paper speech

Whenever I try to establish a realistic topic for debate, I get nowhere.  It's like you dinarians realize that your " investment" is total crap and cannot be defended, so your only recourse is to disparage those who bring attention to your folly.  If you are truely serious about a debate, then answer me this one fundemental question.  What, in your opinion, will it take to make the CBI and FO petition for a massive RV of the dinar.  I'm not talking about 50 pip moves, I'm talking about the RV you bought dinar for.  The BIG RV.  You know which one, so don't banter words with me.  The BIG RV.  What will it take to make that happen?  Since I don't believe this is a God thing, in fact I believe it is a false teaching in the church, please don't use the Lord as the mechanism to make it work.  What will make it work from a financial political standpoint.

Let's hear it dinarians, unless you're too brainwashed to have a REAL conversation.  My money says all I'll receive is typical putdowns.  You people are all "blow" and no "go".,

• Upvote 3

Whenever I try to establish a realistic topic for debate, I get nowhere.  It's like you dinarians realize that your " investment" is total crap and cannot be defended, so your only recourse is to disparage those who bring attention to your folly.  If you are truely serious about a debate, then answer me this one fundemental question.  What, in your opinion, will it take to make the CBI and FO petition for a massive RV of the dinar.  I'm not talking about 50 pip moves, I'm talking about the RV you bought dinar for.  The BIG RV.  You know which one, so don't banter words with me.  The BIG RV.  What will it take to make that happen?  Since I don't believe this is a God thing, in fact I believe it is a false teaching in the church, please don't use the Lord as the mechanism to make it work.  What will make it work from a financial political standpoint.

Let's hear it dinarians, unless you're too brainwashed to have a REAL conversation.  My money says all I'll receive is typical putdowns.  You people are all "blow" and no "go".,

Reminds me of that goose and the gander saying.......hypocritical much?   :D  BTW....what's a pip....Gladys Knight's backup signers?   :huh: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whenever I try to establish a realistic topic for debate, I get nowhere. It's like you dinarians realize that your " investment" is total crap and cannot be defended, so your only recourse is to disparage those who bring attention to your folly. If you are truely serious about a debate, then answer me this one fundemental question. What, in your opinion, will it take to make the CBI and FO petition for a massive RV of the dinar. I'm not talking about 50 pip moves, I'm talking about the RV you bought dinar for. The BIG RV. You know which one, so don't banter words with me. The BIG RV. What will it take to make that happen? Since I don't believe this is a God thing, in fact I believe it is a false teaching in the church, please don't use the Lord as the mechanism to make it work. What will make it work from a financial political standpoint.

Let's hear it dinarians, unless you're too brainwashed to have a REAL conversation. My money says all I'll receive is typical putdowns. You people are all "blow" and no "go".,

Why don't you find someone who believes that and ask them to debate you on that ?

There is no body is there ?

You know where they are yet you choose to come here to ask for a debate on something we don't believe

The reason for revaluing the dinar is to give purchasing power to the dinar to buy imports

They had a stablized rate for awhile because of security and the necessity to back their local currency with foriegn currency until the country is stablized

I think all those overnight dreamers are gone from this site ewingm

Even your delusioned relatives don't come here according to you

They want a fantasy , let them fantasize ya dictating mongrol

Now say good morning

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Do you know why someone lifts their truck up and puts big tires on it and then someone else lifts theirs higher and puts bigger tires on it

Or why people drive very expensive cars and wear expensive clothes and jewlery

Pretentiousness

Why they get plastic surgery or wear make up and high heals with breast implants

They can snubb their nose at those who don't have what they have, trickery deceit malice

Its a status thing

My truck is bigger than your truck , I'm special

They want to stand out from the rest

Why did Kuwait raise the value of their dinar so high ?

Because it's not an exporting country

They export the majority of their exports in dollars , oil country's do that

For some reason Kuwait and Iraq always felt the need to have a high valued currency for buying imports

If they were a manufacturing export country like china they would be better off with a low valued currency

But their not

They don't have the natural resources to manufacture so they would need to import raw materials first then manufacture from there

The shipping around the globe of raw materials only to export your craftsmanship is not something Iraq has nor will they any time soon

So they want to appear to be superior with their high valued currency just like a woman want to be superior with make up

Its a pretentious world in some aspects

Iraq may humble themselves after what they been through

They may never raise their currency up again

But I doubt it

They are pretenders liars and thieves

Hopfully they will read the definition of humble some day and teach it to their children

Humbleness is an important trait

Wouldn't it be a real drag if we were all the same

We accept pretentiousness as part of life

It's for entertainment purposes

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The USA has become more and more pretentious over the years

They all want to become status figures

All doctors lawyers engineers architects stock brokers real estate tycoons Ect.

We used to be craftsmen and known for our exports

Now days we teach our children these are ordinary positions in our society

We have all these managers

Who will they manage ?

When our country realizes the importance of the actual workers in our country again maybe we will return to our grass roots that made us respectable in the first place

We should teach crafts skills and trades as part of our school curriculum

Every one should know these things

I don't know how many times I've had to explain what a machinist was and what a machinist does

Without machinists nothing would exist

But people are more interested in their hair styles or the clothes they where

Now days it's important that we dress like slobs

We have no respect for those who take more than their fair share of the money charged for the Labors of our craftsmen

But those who wish to manage our Labors high five each other for taking such a big chunk of the pie

Every one wants to live like doctors

The furniture and homes we live in today are like the homes the doctors used to live in in the 1960s

The cars we drive are better than the Mercedes the doctors drove in the 1970s

We are forced to buy these cars at these outrageous prices compared to our wages

The entire world needs to step back and get off their high horses and face reality

We are not special we are only human

Let's teach out children the value of a hard days work and not how to sit on their rears and try to manage someone else labors

Management and paper work has swallowed America

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow!  That's all I can say, Wow!  Just like I thought.  No serious debate, just dinarian baloney.  Shabs with his one-liners and no intelligent thought ( you remind me of obama) and three pages of dontlop blathering with absolutely no substance to my question.  So I'll ask again.  Is there ANY dinarian out there who reads the Lobster Pot, who can present a serious answer to my very simple question.  What will it take for the CBI and FO to petition for a massive RV.  The kind of RV all of you are salivating for.  Not a 50 point pip.  The RV that will send you to Belize.  Is there one of you with an answer to that most important question, or do you just wish to hold hands with each other around the campfire and sing Kumbiya, while drinking your koolaide?  Man up dinarians.  Give me a serious answer.  Otherwise I will continue to hold my opinion of you as people who cannot think for themselves.  I'm waiting.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

He's a weirdo

I told him he needs to find someone who believes what he's claiming they believe to have that debate

Yet he wants me to debate him on it

If I'm a steelers fan and he wants me to debate that I'm a browns fan I can't have that debate

Yet he acuses me of being a browns can ever day

He asked why the ministry of finance would petition for a higher valued dinar

I gave him the reasons why so to him that's babble

• Upvote 1

Shabs, you seem like an intelligent person.  Why are you so unwilling to go beneath the superficial, or are you, like the rest of the dinarian herd, without answers.  If you have no answers, then being invested in iraqi dinar makes you just one more example of the "follower" behavior that is is obvious in this scam.  Are you a "follower" Shabs?, or can you think for yourself?

P.S.   Shabs, the Browns can't rule over anything.  Even Johnny football cant help you

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hey they traded in the iron curtain for a doggie gate and the browns are the only team that can't get thru it

I think this year they are putting up a baby gate

The Pittsburg coach had no idea what the Pittsburgh fans are wanting from that team

The steel curtain

He thinks they want fancy ballerina boys

They want broken teeth lambert linesmen

Those guys are way over paid

They must of known the only way Iraq is going to settle their differences is thru a civil war , and there's no way they can have a free floating currency during civil unrest

That is one explaination why the exchange rate could be held in check pegged thru a managed float to the dollar

To Nelg,  The 100,000% RV is the required percentage needed to RV the 1166 to 1 current dinar exchange rate to a 1 to 1 dinar to dollar exchange, which incidently is exactly what every person who bought dinars was expecting to get, if not HIGHER( as in $3 to 1).  That's how much your mythical overnight millionaire-making dinar scam is all about.  I'm amazed that you don't know this Nelg.  You've been posting here for a long time.  Now, do your homework and see how many currency RVs the world over have ever gotten close to this.......I'll speed things up for you.   None. Nada.  NEVER IN HISTORY.  You have been scammed, my brother.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What I'm wondering is why they don't add more to the money supply if they were going to lop

The more the merrier

They have excess dollars each year as noted in the trade surplus

Some years 30 to 40 billion trade surplus

So why not just print up 30 to 40 trillion more dinar each year

They could have 200 trillion dinar by now

Then if they did lop three zeros off they would still have 200 billion dinar worth a dollar each

Why stop at 8o trillion ish

Why not stop at 100 trillion

Is this all the money they want ? Forever ?

To Nelg,  The 100,000% RV is the required percentage needed to RV the 1166 to 1 current dinar exchange rate to a 1 to 1 dinar to dollar exchange, which incidently is exactly what every person who bought dinars was expecting to get, if not HIGHER( as in $3 to 1).  That's how much your mythical overnight millionaire-making dinar scam is all about.  I'm amazed that you don't know this Nelg.  You've been posting here for a long time.  Now, do your homework and see how many currency RVs the world over have ever gotten close to this.......I'll speed things up for you.   None. Nada.  NEVER IN HISTORY.  You have been scammed, my brother.

Oh ewingm is here to try to debate the guru theory but none of those gurus are here and he thinks they are but just using other screen names while here on dv

He thinks in reality we are tony TNT and okie and terry and who ever else

He thinks he's hot on the trail of exposing us from one screen name to the other

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Go stick your hundred thousand up your guru

Are they saving those excess dollars in secret somewhere?

Possibly in their secret stash of some sort

Like let the public hold them in their own personal stash so they will all be able to purchase the new 3 dollar dinars or 4 dollar dinars

What a way to hide the money in plain view

No one suspects anything

They just know Iraq has trade surpluses each year and they know the govt sells its dollars to the banks each day but do they actually follow the dollars any further than that except with import trade numbers

Iraqi Swiss dinar 150 to one by decree with nothing or no one backing it except the decree

15,000 % increase over night

Right ewingm

I can most assuredly state that the dinar hysteria is completely wrapped around the idea of getting rich instantly with a big RV.  You know it, and everyone on this site knows it.  To deny that fact is to make yourself look foolish.  We ALL know what the RV hype is about. Yes, it's what the guru liers spew everyday, but it is also what every true dinar holder believes also.  It is a SCAM.  The CBI would not do it, could not do it, and therefore believing it makes you foolish.  In 2011 the Iraqi Supreme Court ruled the CBI could not run as an independent entity.  It had to come under the Council of Ministers.  They were the ones who postponed the RD (not RV) of September 2011 due to instability.  There are 83 TRILLION dinar out there.  AT a one to one RV, the CBI would be accountible for 83 TRILLION dollars in exchange.  That's impossible, IMPOSSIBLE to do with $100 billion in reserves.  Don't you get this, people?  Quit drinking the koolaide and think for YOURSELF for a change.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1