Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you are from the South, you will love this - if not, don't bother!

TexasGranny

It did not make sense what cowturd said.

As my Aunt Viola from Mississippi would

say that damn yankee. When I was little

I asked her what that was and she would

hug me and say not you child your just a

yankee. And there was always a Bless his

/her heart at the end.

This yankee loves Huckabee too.

This Yankee turd is just ill-informed.  NASCAR is NOT exclusively (or universally) loved in the South... lots of "Yankees" are into the sport.  Yesterday's race was in Michigan (and I did fantastic in my Fantasy NASCAR league BTW!  ;) ). Yes... I'm neither southern nor northern... but I love me some NASCAR!  What happened with Tony Stewart was a tragic ACCIDENT.  Maybe Colin Cowherd shouldn't be a sports commentator at all... Just give us the scores and shut yer pie-hole... Nobody cares what you think!

Thanks TG!

• Upvote 3

Just stupid all the way around!

Doesn't matter if you are from the North, South, East or West... people seperating themselves from others because of where they choose to live is just as ignorant as people seperating themselves because of the color of thier skin... and when I say "seperating" I mean disliking or even hating others.

We are all created in the image of ONE God and no matter where you live, the color of your skin, the language you speak... we are all human beings and should not be seperating over these petty issues.

• Upvote 2

Huckabee could have been describing North Dakota when I was a kid.  Of course the person who was cooking me grits and green fried tomatoes was a transplant from the Oklahoma :)  A few other things are distinctly south because of geography, but the saying hi to a stranger, cleaning your rifle, feeding your neighbor...all were ND when I grew up.  Good ol' country boys are everywhere but you don't find them much in the populated cities that is for sure!

Thanks Texas Granny.  Huckabee is dead on!  I'm a fellow Texan but not a real big fan of nascar but this guy just proves the point that yes, people in the north have a different way of thinking. Especially a place like New York (Now don't take offense) Yes, we are all created by God and are all his children.  But I don't like it when people up north (New York, D.C.) think they can pass laws and think they are in the best interest of everyone in the country.  Like trying to get everyone to ride their bikes to work or recycle.  Have you ever tried riding your bike in Texas to work?  You might be riding half the day in 100 degree heat and only be halfway there.  Yet I wouldn't think of trying to make and pass laws that suit us Texans and try to impose them on New Yorkers.  Its different terrain. Different circumstances.  Yes, they can walk or ride their bikes to work.  We can't . They want to recycle, fine.  I don't neccessarily want to keep trash hanging around my house.  Bugs. No thank you.  We burn it.  Done. Recycled back into the earth.  I don't know how I got off on that but, there it is.  Just tired of being made fun of by Yanks that have their nose up in the air thinking they're better than everyone else and think they know best for everyone else.  Leave us alone!  Texas is doing very well, Thank you very much despite all that the liberals try to throw at us.  Go RV so the north & the south can cash in together!

• Upvote 1