Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 06/16/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here :)

Ukraine crisis: Umbertino reported Russia energy giant Gazprom stops supplying natural gas to Ukraine.  Negotiators failed to reach deal on prices and unpaid bills by Monday deadline.  Gazprom cut gas flow into Ukraine by amount originally intended for Ukraine itself.  Gas still flowing through Ukraine to other European nations.  Gazprom warns Ukraine against siphoning.  Ukrainian Pres. orders troopsto regain control of border with Russia.  He says move would pave way for truce, peace talks with separatists.

Iraq crisis: Captl1 heard Sunni militants capture northern Iraqi town of Tai Afar.  The town 250 miles from Baghdad has population of about 200,000.  Iraq confirming authenticity of photos that appear to show militant fighers executing hundreds of captured Iraqi soldiers.  Thousands of Shiite men from across Iraq answering urgent call to arms from nation’s top Shiite cleric.  Militants threatening Shiite holy cities.  US State Dept reinforcing security at US Embassy in Baghdad.  Some personnel being sent out of town, although most of 5,000 staff will remain.  A guided missile cruiser guided missile destroyer accompanying a US aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf.  They could respond to help Americans in Iraq. LadyGrace’sDaddy overheard Secy of State Kerry says US open to discussions with Iran over crisis in Iraq.  He adds not ruling out military cooperation, also says drone strikes may well be option.  Syrian war planes struck two ISIS compounds on Saturday and killing a few aliens.

Other news: Nannab is shocked to learn govt jets hit insurgent hideouts in NW Pakistan in retaliation for deadly airport siege near Karachi last week.  At least 50 militants reported killed.  Israeli PM Netanyahu blaming Palestinian militant group Hamas for disappearance of three Israeli teenagers.  One of them holds American citizenship. Israel rounded up 80 Palestinian suspects, including dozens of Hamas members, in an overnight sweep.  Israel says the teens were kidnapped.

Dow gained 5 points today as gold went down to $1,266, silver $19.54, and copper $3.05.  Go4profit is happy SanDisk buying flash-based hardware and software maker Fusion-10 (FIO)for $1.18B cash.  Genx4me reported Yahoo stock reacts after Alibaba says rev. growth slowed for year; Yahoo has 22.5% stake in Alibaba.  Rodandstaff likes the slogan of Coffee and college is how Starbucks baristas would pay reduced tuition for 1st two years; last two years free.  Capital One in deal with NY AG to use consumer database only to bar fraudsters.  Calkid11 is not surprised Wells Fargo (WFC) on the verge of becoming the most valuable US Bank of all time.  Honda expects to recall nearly 1M vehicles with faulty air bag inflators.  China has passed US as world’s largest issuer of corporate debt. Boosterbglee doesn’t understand why US Court of Appeals rules 50 Sherlock Holmes works published before 1923 are in public domain.  Writers don't need to pay Arthur Conan Doyle's estate for use. 

From Dinar land: Vietnam1969, Stealthwarrior and Sandfly are very busy teaming with KRG peshmerga forces and Shiite militia forces to gain some grounds in several spots in Salaheddin, Nineveh and Diyala provinces.  It is reported 280 aliens were killed over the weekend in various attacks.  Maliki vowed to defend the country and said that Iraqi armed forces will prevail and keep Iraq intact.  A-J516 thinks its’s a good move by KRG which stated their share of oil revenue should increase to 25% from its current 17%.  Minister of Oil said the oil export is not affected by the current security events.  Despite of the violence, Baghdad airport is operating normally. Chess heard US is ready to launch air strikes if needed to protect American interests.  Thriver is shaking his head as Iranian officials are signaling that they may start cooperating with the US to join efforts to stop ISIL advances in Iraq.

From Rumor land: Stryker says it surely looks Maliki is out and Chalabi looks to be the one and only National Coalition nominee.  DC thinks new GOI will be announced soon.  Poppy3 believes HCL,140 and Tariff laws and regulations are agreed on and just need implementation.  Tlar is confident everything will work out once Maliki is out.  Millionday believes Iraq has shown a healthy ISX in country, stability is what they are looking for.  TD says the Kurds have grabbed Tikrit and they are ready to be an independent state. 

The spin stops here   :)   send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 8

Thanks for bringing up to date once again with your excellent spin. So much unrest in the world today. I believe the only answer is Jesus!

Thriver :)

Amen.. I say "don't leave earth without Jesus" :) 

Kenya is a mess too 

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the great spin Nadita !!! As always +1 for all the work you do in keeping us up to speed and making sure we stay informed.... Its a lot of work and is very much appreciated.... thanks... :D

PS if you are okay with me adding a snippet... I'm posting new info as I get it on the same Maliki Given Power thread, just to keep continuity. I'll put stuff there just to keep it in one place... It is perhaps important to note that BOTH Shia and Sunni clerics have called their people to arms, and Sunnis are showing up in record numbers to likewise stand against the Sunni ISIL.... This is encouraging in seeing both sides unite to fight a common enemy of the state... in protecting  its well being as a whole... , versus  a Shi'ite response to a Sunni enemy... very encouraging.... Thanks again for the spin!!!!!

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 4

Zzzzzz ...

1348590007_keed_falls_asleep_while_eatin

:D     :D     :D

Thuzzz,

My.. oh my... wondering what else you do while zzzzzzz, 

Thanks for the great spin Nadita !!! As always +1 for all the work you do in keeping us up to speed and making sure we stay informed.... Its a lot of work and is very much appreciated.... thanks... :D

PS if you are okay with me adding a snippet... I'm posting new info as I get it on the same Maliki Given Power thread, just to keep continuity. I'll put stuff there just to keep it in one place... It is perhaps important to note that BOTH Shia and Sunni clerics have called their people to arms, and Sunnis are showing up in record numbers to likewise stand against the Sunni ISIL.... This is encouraging in seeing both sides unite to fight a common enemy of the state... in protecting  its well being as a whole... , versus  a Shi'ite response to a Sunni enemy... very encouraging.... Thanks again for the spin!!!!!

Rayzur,

Thanks for the snippet :) we all want info so please add the snippet whenever you can :)

• Upvote 3