Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW DO ANY OF YOU THINK YOU KNOW A ******** THING???

Tankman, when everything is said and done, isn't it really just the American way? Just take a look at television commericals. I'm pretty sure that even if I used every single "Axe" product available, it would not result in beautiful scantily clad women following me like Pavlovian dogs that have heard the dinner bell, as depicted in the commercial.

Keep this under your hat.....Old Spice works every time.    :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

Many a year ago, my friend who has passed into spirit gave me this long legged stuffed doll with a weird head and crooked smile. I looked at it and wondered "What the hell is this?"

Then she said "OH, I'm sorry...here are the instructions"  Which read:

When you think you want to climb a wall

Or just stand up and shout

Here's a little "Dammit Doll" you cannot do without,

Just grab it firmly by the legs

and find a place to slam it

and while you whack its' stuffing out

Yell, 'Dammit', Dammit, Dammit.

It may not solve the problem but does release the stress.

So does pot and it will help you caress the doll

• Upvote 1

#430 dinarbeleiver

IQD IS STOCK IN IRAQS BRIGHT FUTURE

Members

1,571 posts

LocationUK

Posted Today, 11:57 AM

Show the other side- show me where nation building was involved with the countries that redonominated

Iraq is being nations built and they USA is following the martial plan in Iraq. This creates a special set of circumstances for Iraq.

De- nazification in post war Germany

De- bathisication in post war Iraq

Turn the economy around by adding value to the currency with real value. Then watch as employment services ect become abundant

What he said !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey no one is stupid for buying dinar

"Keep your head up"

Good post. Thanks for the reminder. It was called the "Marshall Plan" after some general I think. "Martial" means "of war." Close.

Yes, an RD doesn't seem to get them where they want to go. They would have done it already. 

Go RV!

Tank,

Nothin a good bottle of Jose Cuervo won't cure-lol

Seriously, don't rely on ANY cartoon character for factional info. 

Wait....so not only are there cookies hid somewhere here at DV...You have TEQUILLA?!?!?!?!?!

margarita.jpg

• Upvote 3

There is not a so-called "GURU" or any other person involved in ANY of these sites that know any thing more than the articles they read from anywhere.  Not one person has a so-called "CONTACT" that has super duper secret intel that they are only providing to friends or relatives.  All these people are plain old BS'ers that rile all of you up to thinking you have heard something that means a S**T!!!  Get real people and stop following all these idiots.  They are not "IN THE KNOW" as they put it!!  Makes me sick to my stomach every time I read something from them that their contact or so forth has given them top secret info and that they know that the government is doing this or that.  THEY DONT KNOW CRAP!!!! 

You might want to take a look at this. 

Admin notice: Do not post links to other sites - it is grounds for banning!

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site

I empathize with you. I've learned to stay away from the rumor section. They are a bunch of sh.t birds, that is to say, the so called gurus. Adam is NOT amongst them. Stay with the news, much better for the stress level and live your life as best as you can. Rumor section exist cuz people keep coming back to it. I say BOYCOT the rumor section, but that's just me.

Semper Fi

Go RV

I empathize with you. I've learned to stay away from the rumor section. They are a bunch of sh.t birds, that is to say, the so called gurus. Adam is NOT amongst them. Stay with the news, much better for the stress level and live your life as best as you can. Rumor section exist cuz people keep coming back to it. I say BOYCOT the rumor section, but that's just me.

Semper Fi

Go RV

And here you sit in mthe rumor section. lol ....Really, though, there isn't much else going on  EXCEPT for the rumor section, so we, or at least I, read the rumor section just for Ha Ha's and to pass the long boring time while practicing patience.  

• Upvote 1

And here you sit in mthe rumor section. lol ....Really, though, there isn't much else going on  EXCEPT for the rumor section, so we, or at least I, read the rumor section just for Ha Ha's and to pass the long boring time while practicing patience.  

I believe this is the opinion and perspective section. So if this turns out to be as the rumor section, I'll probably keep out of here too. But thanks for that.

Semper Fi

Go RV

This is more a rant than anything else and I get it but this is really nothing new. I also think its funny that if some stranger on the street came up and gave you a stock pick you probably woudln't put too much faith in it yet some people hang on the words of gurus who they dont know and who have a vested interst in keeping you buying whether its because they get kickbacks from phone calls or whether because they get a kickback from a dealer.

Another thing I think is sad as well as ignorant on our parts is how little many of us seem to know about even the most basic issues with Dinar and Dong. I hear people referring to dong and dinar as vnn and iqn as opposed to iqd and vnd. I see people talking about NDA's when they dont' exist. I hear people saying big notes will go away and small will stick around, has never happenned inthe history of currency just look at a MRI guide which you can find online to prove this. Someone spending thousands "investing" in this currency should know some of the very basic elements about the dinar.

I know there's a lot of crap info online and its hard to sort good from bad but there's plenty of resources like Adams book about the RV or many other books on amazon which can give you the basics about the dinar. Everyone should undestand at least the basics and fundaments of what they are investing in and many people wit dinar are like oh my friend told me to buy this so I guess I'll drop 2k.