Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting the zeros is not what you want!

keepmwlknfny

Rayzur,  I respect your wit, brother, but I've always made it a point not to get into deep intellectual conversations if I'm "under the influence", as you readily admitted.  First if you read my post correctly, I did not call you or any other dinarian delusional.  I said you all were victims of a "delusional loyalty".  That is an adjective, not a noun.  Sorry for the grammar lesson, but you may still be under the effects of anesthesia.  Holding on to millions of dinar in the face of everyting being said by iraq itself, and with no place to even cash out, is a delusional loyality to the absurd.  It doesn't make YOU delusional, it makes you stubborn.  Second,  "death on a stick" is a term any surfer understands, and having been one for 35 years, I tend to think everyone should know our unique lingo.  s

Same thing goes with "pogue" which is a reference to a novice.  Most dinarians are novices in the real worl of financial transactions.  They are also very into all kinds of "conspiracy" theories.  Which increases the risk they are willing to take to get "rich" without the work necessary.  The dinar is nothing more than a hyped up lottery ticket.  ust about the same chance to win also.

By the way Rayzur,  in all your eloquent "ramblings" I did not see one reference to a cash out scheme of yours.  I will assume that omission was due to a decidedly weak answer on your own part, when it comes to this.   Paddle, paddle, paddle, my brother.

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1

I wonder why they would have a place to cash out before they tell you to cash out !

That's like walking around with your rain coat on in the sun

Do ya walk around telling people to have their rain coats on because some day it's going to rain

No one has confirmed that there will be no place to cash out

But yet he claims there's no place to cash out

Yackity yack yack !

Rayzur, I respect your wit, brother, but I've always made it a point not to get into deep intellectual conversations if I'm "under the influence", as you readily admitted. First if you read my post correctly, I did not call you or any other dinarian delusional. I said you all were victims of a "delusional loyalty". That is an adjective, not a noun. Sorry for the grammar lesson, but you may still be under the effects of anesthesia. Holding on to millions of dinar in the face of everyting being said by iraq itself, and with no place to even cash out, is a delusional loyality to the absurd. It doesn't make YOU delusional, it makes you stubborn. Second, "death on a stick" is a term any surfer understands, and having been one for 35 years, I tend to think everyone should know our unique lingo. s

Same thing goes with "pogue" which is a reference to a novice. Most dinarians are novices in the real worl of financial transactions. They are also very into all kinds of "conspiracy" theories. Which increases the risk they are willing to take to get "rich" without the work necessary. The dinar is nothing more than a hyped up lottery ticket. ust about the same chance to win also.

By the way Rayzur, in all your eloquent "ramblings" I did not see one reference to a cash out scheme of yours. I will assume that omission was due to a decidedly weak answer on your own part, when it comes to this. Paddle, paddle, paddle, my brother.

You've been told multiple times we are not interested in cashing out yet and if we were we would cash out right now

Its easy ya just do it

I can sell every dinar I own today if I choose

Do you have an insider providing you with intel ?

Like the rest of the gurus ?

Or do you just make bs up

Rayzur, I respect your wit, brother, but I've always made it a point not to get into deep intellectual conversations if I'm "under the influence", as you readily admitted. First if you read my post correctly, I did not call you or any other dinarian delusional. I said you all were victims of a "delusional loyalty". That is an adjective, not a noun. Sorry for the grammar lesson, but you may still be under the effects of anesthesia. Holding on to millions of dinar in the face of everyting being said by iraq itself, and with no place to even cash out, is a delusional loyality to the absurd. It doesn't make YOU delusional, it makes you stubborn. Second, "death on a stick" is a term any surfer understands, and having been one for 35 years, I tend to think everyone should know our unique lingo. s

Same thing goes with "pogue" which is a reference to a novice. Most dinarians are novices in the real worl of financial transactions. They are also very into all kinds of "conspiracy" theories. Which increases the risk they are willing to take to get "rich" without the work necessary. The dinar is nothing more than a hyped up lottery ticket. ust about the same chance to win also.

By the way Rayzur, in all your eloquent "ramblings" I did not see one reference to a cash out scheme of yours. I will assume that omission was due to a decidedly weak answer on your own part, when it comes to this. Paddle, paddle, paddle, my brother.

So your here insulting dinar vet members because your relatives own dinar and you want to help them right ?

Still trying to get banned I guess right ewigm

Geez we knew the day we bought our dinar that they were not buying them back at the time

They still are not ?

The cbi buys dinar every day and now includes wire transfers from currency dealers

I guess we can buy invisible dinar and put it in a Iraqi bank account

But they may be getting ready for external trade with dinar or why the wire company's ?

Edited by dontlop

I wonder why they would have a place to cash out before they tell you to cash out !

That's like walking around with your rain coat on in the sun

Do ya walk around telling people to have their rain coats on because some day it's going to rain

No one has confirmed that there will be no place to cash out

But yet he claims there's no place to cash out

Yackity yack yack !

You've been told multiple times we are not interested in cashing out yet and if we were we would cash out right now

Its easy ya just do it

I can sell every dinar I own today if I choose

Do you have an insider providing you with intel ?

Like the rest of the gurus ?

Or do you just make bs up

So your here insulting dinar vet members because your relatives own dinar and you want to help them right ?

Still trying to get banned I guess right ewigm

You think it's completely legitimate not knowing a place to cash out simply because there isn't a need for it and your relying on being told where once it happens? Lol...wow....

When you buy stocks or gold or invest in anything else isn't there already an Avenue set up to sell it all when need be? Yes....so why is this any different?

• Downvote 1

Dontlop, as usual, you are off base, and being "stubborn".  Your comment  that it is not necessary to have a cash out plan before it's even possible to cash out, is another example of a delusional loyalty to the dinar.  Its like telling people in Oklahoma they don't need to have  tornado shelter plans until a tornado hits.   It,s this kind of financial lunacy that promps my comments of dinarians holding to a delusional loyalty to the dinar.  You can read it right now in people's comments towards a person on dinarvets who is selling 23 million dinar.  All the comments are questioning him on his "loyalty" ..  Like selling out is akin to "disloyalty to the clan", unless it is due to an extreme medical emergency.  This is what I've been talking about.  The dinarian community is what its all about. Not the reality.  That's why they don't want anyone leaving the ranks.  It makes them uncomfortable that maybe they're missing the signs to get out while they still can.   Paddle, paddle, paddle, brotjers and sisters.

• Upvote 1

You think it's completely legitimate not knowing a place to cash out simply because there isn't a need for it and your relying on being told where once it happens? Lol...wow....

When you buy stocks or gold or invest in anything else isn't there already an Avenue set up to sell it all when need be? Yes....so why is this any different?

This is different

You did it

Its a currency speculation

Everyone who bought dinar knew there was no where to cash out presently

You act like presently doesn't count any more and everything is finalized

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

Dontlop, as usual, you are off base, and being "stubborn".  Your comment  that it is not necessary to have a cash out plan before it's even possible to cash out, is another example of a delusional loyalty to the dinar.  Its like telling people in Oklahoma they don't need to have  tornado shelter plans until a tornado hits.   It,s this kind of financial lunacy that promps my comments of dinarians holding to a delusional loyalty to the dinar.  You can read it right now in people's comments towards a person on dinarvets who is selling 23 million dinar.  All the comments are questioning him on his "loyalty" ..  Like selling out is akin to "disloyalty to the clan", unless it is due to an extreme medical emergency.  This is what I've been talking about.  The dinarian community is what its all about. Not the reality.  That's why they don't want anyone leaving the ranks.  It makes them uncomfortable that maybe they're missing the signs to get out while they still can.   Paddle, paddle, paddle, brotjers and sisters.

You made that up

They were just asking him if he's having problems and since they may of been friends with him

They were asking if he's ok

It's not about loyalty to dinar

We know you ran away scared

Unless you can afford to lose 20 grand on dinar

23 million may be a bit much to risk

Someone else may want a couple million

So hey if ya think you wagered to much based on keepms intel

Down size may be an option

But there's nothing any one has said to make me get out of this speculation

So if someone has any info their loyalty to their buddy's is an option

But maybe he wants to sell his first before he tells everyone his intel

We know keep got out on some what ifs

But that doesn't change people's minds

This is different

Everyone who bought dinar knew there was no where to cash out presently

No its not different....and you can't say everyone knew there is no place to cash out lol...everyone is told through forum facts that once the dinar is internationally accepted you can cash out anywhere.

Not having an Avenue to cash your dinar out is a bigger issue then anything else. It's no different then anything else you can invest in.

• Downvote 1

Hey what if your head falls off

Ah ha ha ya ha ha

Ya better be prepared

Ah ha ha ha ha

No its not different....and you can't say everyone knew there is no place to cash out lol...everyone is told through forum facts that once the dinar is internationally accepted you can cash out anywhere.

Not having an Avenue to cash your dinar out is a bigger issue then anything else. It's no different then anything else you can invest in.

And ?

Is it internationally accepted ?

Why not ?

Oh that soveriegn credit rating thing

Maybe they will never get one

Ah ha ha ha ha

Two points, Dontlop:  #1.  You said everyone who bought dinar knew there was no place to cash out at present.  That's complete crap, and you know it.   Most people, who I know, bought their dinars because their friends were all hammering them to not "miss out" on this get rich scheme.  They gave no thought then, and still don't now, of how to cash out.  And #2. I've been reading the responses of the dinarian community for years, to anyone who was posting "selling" dinars.  There is always a flavor to their inquiries that smacks of "jumping the ship".  This is classic Psychology 101.  The group wants to stay together.

• Upvote 1

Hey what if your head falls off

Ah ha ha ya ha ha

Ya better be prepared

Ah ha ha ha ha

And ?

Is it internationally accepted ?

Why not ?

Oh that soveriegn credit rating thing

Maybe they will never get one

Ah ha ha ha ha

Very intelligent response. ...

• Downvote 1

Two points, Dontlop:  #1.  You said everyone who bought dinar knew there was no place to cash out at present.  That's complete crap, and you know it.   Most people, who I know, bought their dinars because their friends were all hammering them to not "miss out" on this get rich scheme.  They gave no thought then, and still don't now, of how to cash out.  And #2. I've been reading the responses of the dinarian community for years, to anyone who was posting "selling" dinars.  There is always a flavor to their inquiries that smacks of "jumping the ship".  This is classic Psychology 101.  The group wants to stay together.

Oh bull

You don't know anything about the dinar your here to learn to save your relatives

Very intelligent response. ...

Well keepm where will you go to find a new head if you lose yours ?

Here's one for ya what if

I bought 300 million dinar at 64,000 per 100 million dinar and I sold 275 million of them and am sitting on 25 million dinar that I didn't pay a nickel for

Are you gonna cry now or later

Maybe I should run out and sell them so I don't lose any money

I better get out the life raft

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

There's a huge set coming, and you're caught inside.  What do you do Dontlop?  You paddle  to get to the outside, otherwise its "death on a stick",  man.  If there are any dinarian surfers out there, you know what I just said.  To you land-bound pogues, let me interpret:  There's a huge set of waves coming and its called the REDENOMINATION OF THE DINAR.  You got caught "inside" the safe zone.  You need to take action to get "outside" the break zone or you will get hammered.  For a surfer to continue to sit "inside" the break zone with a huge wave coming is delusional loyalty to his thinking that he's in a safe place.  You are not in a safe place dinarians.  You are all sitting in the "death zone".   You need to paddle, paddle, paddle to safety, and I wouldn't be listening to the Dontlops of the world telling you to stay where you are.  Dontlop doesn't surf!.

• Upvote 1

You know my reasoning is getting to you.  But you are stuck in the "loyalty" thing.  If you were to sell out now on this website, you KNOW you'd get hammered by your fellow dinarians.  You'd be labeled as a "traitor to the cause".  It would be so much fun watching that happen to you, but alas,  delusional loyalty is almost impossible to break.  Ask the 80 million Germans who followed Hitler because they misguidedly thought he was the messiah.  Paddle, paddle, paddle, my land-locked brother!!   

• Upvote 1

You know my reasoning is getting to you.  But you are stuck in the "loyalty" thing.  If you were to sell out now on this website, you KNOW you'd get hammered by your fellow dinarians.  You'd be labeled as a "traitor to the cause".  It would be so much fun watching that happen to you, but alas,  delusional loyalty is almost impossible to break.  Ask the 80 million Germans who followed Hitler because they misguidedly thought he was the messiah.  Paddle, paddle, paddle, my land-locked brother!!

You seem to be forgetting

The dictator has been removed and a new parlimentary govt is in place

And you compare this to following hitler

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

You are delusional and or very desperate

Or comical if your not delusional and desperate

Im sorry I'll hold my dinar

It would take someone to make sense and a very believable detailed analysis

Backed by a number of reliable sources and linked thru govt agencies stating that it is said and done

And Iraq is lopping for me to concider selling

Your not even close

Ah ha ha ya ha

Hitler

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You can't say I haven't tried.  There are always those who wait too long to paddle to safety and "go over the falls".  Hope you can swim.

Is this another hitler thingy

Jim jones ?

Rayzur,  I respect your wit, brother, but I've always made it a point not to get into deep intellectual conversations if I'm "under the influence", as you readily admitted.  First if you read my post correctly, I did not call you or any other dinarian delusional.  I said you all were victims of a "delusional loyalty".  That is an adjective, not a noun.  Sorry for the grammar lesson, but you may still be under the effects of anesthesia.  Holding on to millions of dinar in the face of everyting being said by iraq itself, and with no place to even cash out, is a delusional loyality to the absurd.  It doesn't make YOU delusional, it makes you stubborn.  Second,  "death on a stick" is a term any surfer understands, and having been one for 35 years, I tend to think everyone should know our unique lingo.  s

Same thing goes with "pogue" which is a reference to a novice.  Most dinarians are novices in the real worl of financial transactions.  They are also very into all kinds of "conspiracy" theories.  Which increases the risk they are willing to take to get "rich" without the work necessary.  The dinar is nothing more than a hyped up lottery ticket.  ust about the same chance to win also.

By the way Rayzur,  in all your eloquent "ramblings" I did not see one reference to a cash out scheme of yours.  I will assume that omission was due to a decidedly weak answer on your own part, when it comes to this.   Paddle, paddle, paddle, my brother.

Caveat... I'm just going to repond as I read, and not going back to try to explain what I wanted to say last night... it would get so convoluted and we've moved on.. I'll just have to bookmark is in my journal as "what not to do the day of surgery" :DAnd clearly I don't have enough experience being under the influence to actually be under the influence.... and I noted in some ways I was guilty of some of the stuff that annoys me... not overtly, but certainly a driver of some of the comments I would have otherwise kept to myself...

I love grammar lessons...and even more so pointing out the clarity of the words being used.. I do it all the time, and can only benefit when someone calls me on doing the same thing... thanks... I totally get what you are saying...

And with specific regard to delusional loyalty... I'm not sure I would quite go with that... it implies there is a "known" or mutually accepted reality base from which one departs in the face of known contradiction... Like the delusional paranoid who is convinced he holds valuable information for which the cia (fill in the blank) is tormenting him to divulge and which he will not as it would lead to his death... ..

Government is like a huge sand dune in a wind environment.... its clearly there, but is always shifting, changing shape, texture, and character depending upon the conditions.... The initial assumptions of many US people about the dinar in many aspects has changed over the years, morphed a bit.. and yet steadily moves toward an increase in value... I think many have reconciled that they will not be zillionaires as a result. And however, there are so many moving pieces, not only with dinar, but with the world economy in general... Since 2008 it became an exponential game of change, to the point it has been admitted (in some primary source reference I can't remember) that institutions like the IMF are actually making things up as they go... Further, iconic institutions in the economic world that once formed a rigid structure within which the world played the game, are devolving, shifting and now being challenged as the only structure, with new emerging structures (e.g., BRICS)....  

I think the vast majority of the articles about deleting zeros in the past few years, reflect competing executive management opinions and are not official announcements of actual monetary policy that is being implemented. I think a lot of people get confused by this and angry, thinking Iraq s either going slow, or changing their mind, or whatever, when instead we're reading news articles from news sources that are unashamedly loyal to a specific party in Iraq.... they own, they claim their bias (as understood within their culture) and I think that often escapes people as well... In many ways, we are watching the public battles of political opinions as the country develops and defines itself... and sometimes maybe people forget the context is more ;like that of watching the real time waging of political difference, versus the proclamation of official monetary policy... 

Midst these political and sometimes monetary discussions, I clearly remember (and am too lazy today to locate, but will if you want).... several clear discussions by CBI executives authorized to speak for the CBI,  acknowledging the international holding of dinar outside its borders... and how to incorporate that into the structural process of the deletion of zeros... (the redecimalizatoin of the currency). It was a discussion within the past 12 months and was a recounting of the steps required of the infra structure, with a clear intention of building in a process to account for and transact with the international holdings of dinar.... (NOT the CBI holdings in other countries, but the currency outside its borders that is being held).... So there is official recognition (which was referred to as a headache), and intention to deal with that, when the time comes... And like you ( it appears), I believe the CBI and the government is telling us what their thinking is and what their evolving plans are in dealing with the decimalization process... and this is an aspect of it, just as is the intention to actually proceed with that some day...

Why people are holding on to it... is really a matter of many variables... And I think for many its how much skin is in the game... and how much people have built the well being of their lives around winning that game (despite warnings not to do so...but hey, people do what they do) For me, I watch the Iraqi shifting of the thinking... the process of the thinking being expressed, and view that within an international economic shifting which seems to resemble a sand dune blown by a hurricane these days....And the biggie for me (right now) is the timing of the decisions relative to the world economy... And to be sure, the biggie variable changes, consistent with the economic changes in the world... For example, the situation in Russia, while predictable in the last grab of resource potential (and harbors of transportation), nonetheless changes some of the economic rules of the game... and that is a huge shifting pile of sand... with a ton of variables that shift daily midst the ping pong reactionary games of the involved governments... WHO are reacting consistent with differing needs....e.g., France can't get as uppity as the US in playing the sanction hand as they need resource that the US does not... Has the US cut off its nose to spite its face in forcing Russia to speed up the capitalization of an infrastructure to stand in direct competition to the IMF...... is the IMF so frustrated with the US congress that they are going to move on without the US in making monetary decision that will ultimately force exit of the USD as the world reserve currency, devaluing the USD, in hopes to prevent BRICS from the felt need to build a competing structure... and on and on and on.... Though I would say, a seemingly permanent shift is away from the US as being the king in determining the economic status of the world... and we are being placed at the table having been removed from the head of that table....

In that specific scenario... who knows... maybe what I hold in dinar will hold far greater value than the USD at the end of the day... and my profit is a result of holding an asset that does not sustain huge devaluation... as it actually increased in value... There are too many dynamic moving pieces in too many fields and levels and degrees of play in too many evolving and in some cases competing processes, to be able to say with any certainty that one thing is clearly better than another thing..... 

As far as timing.. as of today, it looks like there are no immediate plans to decimalize the dinar.... I say that because they went to the expense of actually modifying  the lower face value currency with significant change, instead of simply re printing the old plates... and then printed enough to distribute... I am (admittedly) guessing given what seems to be true, that they would not go to that expense on the eve of decimalizing and modifying all currency with 3 zero face value removed... I personally in my analysis, like it that they are doing this... I personally want time to pass with the current multi zero currency in place, and be the currency of the country, when they arrive at the place of international recognition of the dinar that can be traded on the world market... I'm hoping they get their banking infra structure sheet together mondo soon-o and enter  the market trading the currency presently in use by Iraq...  I want that simply because it will be the least pain in the butttt procedural structure for exchanging dinar into the currency of your choice... or USD for most... at their home bank... My personal threshold for profit is 3 times what I invested.... though who knows with the other shifting sands, how much more profit value the dinar would hold relative to a declining USD? I don't listen to any goo roos, cause basically I have yet to find one who uses accurate logic or has created if/then scenarios that properly use the variables consistent with accurate operational definitions... (e.g., using fiscal policy to arrive at a conclusion about monetary policy)

As for my currency exchange plan... com'on dude.... I'm an executive gov't person...and field rank officer... I got 4 contingency plans... A) Adam B) I know for a fact I can take what I hold right now and go down to my bank and exchange it for USD. Course when I had that conversation I didn't put on my best bermuda shorts and tank top then waltz in and ask to open up 56 different accounts for my impending wealth... I actually talked to my then regional vice president of one of the big 4, brother and no question, I can deposit into my account the dinar I hold and it will be converted into USD in that account... c) I can't remember.... but its good... I'm just not remembering... day'um... gotta go find the file... D) Involves words like Libya, Ambassador, pouch and buddy... which reminds me I better go text buddy to make sure he's still around here or figure out where he is... been a few months...

Surfer term eh??? (this isn't Ed is it...) You're talking to the mom of a son who surfs at least  2 hours a day, and more like 3 -4, who buys him at least 2 suits a year and sometimes up to 4 suits depending on how much he's in the water... (he is a Quick Silver guy.. and you probably have your hook ups with that many years in... and if you want to look at cost for QS, I can send you that hook up). He is totally dedicated to the guy in San Diego who makes boards and my son has had all his boards made there... I was talking to him two days ago  and he's going down to have another long board made.. and some other board (like a 5 footer?)... along with the annual board repairs of his others.... I've got 4 of them here and talked him into taking them back down south with him next time... All those fins make it a pain in the azzzzz to store them well.... takes more room than I want to donate anymore... lol  I'll definitely ask him for the 411 on the dead stick term.....  :D Not familiar... then again, anytime someone starts running down the chat in sport specific lingo, I do tend to go unconscious waiting for the bottom line... my bad... 

I'm off to see the wizard... have a great one! :peace:     .

• Upvote 3

I like this razor

I think the vast majority of the articles about deleting zeros in the past few years, reflect competing executive management opinions and are not official announcements of actual monetary policy that is being implemented

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/177233-deleting-the-zeros-is-not-what-you-want/page-25#ixzz31pF64NR8

• Upvote 3

Rayzur,  Very nice reply.  You and I have similar understandings of many of these great "mysteries" of the financial universe.  I am not one to readily jump on the devaluation of the dollar as the savior of the dinar. Our global economy is so intertwined with the world's economy that noone is going to try a destabilization of the dollar without cutting their own throats.  As a valued customer of some standing in your bank, you may rate privileges with the bank administrators in their willingness to accomodate your exchange of dinar into dollars.  But I can almost assuredly tell you that they won't shell out millions of their dollars for a non-tradeable currency, just because they like you.  Most other dinarians are not high level gov't employees, their just regular Americans trying to get by, and grabbed at the dinar brass ring because their friends told them to do so.  Their banks won't give them one nickel for their dinars, s I'm back to my point 

Which is, there are no places to get your money if an RV by iraq is announced.  And just because iraq announces it, doesn't mean the worlds financial institutions will honor it.  If it is not honored, dinarians are spitting into the wind for their dollars.

P.S.  I hope that your surgery was successful and that you have a speedy recovery.  Tell your son to grab a few waves for me.   Peace

Edited by ewingm
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One other point for Rayzur.  The CBI cannot have a separate plan for dealing with dinar inside or outside its border.  Its all M2 dinars and all dinars are equal.  You cannot treat this bunch of dinars differently( as in a different value)  than that bunch.  It is all dinar.  1066 to 1.  There is ONE thing the CBI could do however to address those out of country dinars held by speculators. It can simply enforce an in-country exchange, as they did in 2003.  That WILL take care of the speculator dinar holdings out of country.  They will become worthless after the two year exchange period they stated earlier.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1