Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting the zeros is not what you want!

keepmwlknfny

Maybe you should seek some help

I wish you the best

Thanks again

I'm glad you stopped

You act like you guys are the news section

This forum should be renamed to lopster rumor section

You should have to post a link with your crap

Or it's treated as a rumor

energy vampire

you have some interesting and compelling thoughts buried amid a plethora of sarcasm and acid toxic waste. Be gone you foul brain so whatever good in there can shine through. So far you have learned nothing... but I still honor your humanity even though you are simply oblivious to the help and gentle nudging and some times cold water flinging to break your completely frozen humanity from oblivion. Peace  be with you. May you one day be aware of those that somehow try to steer you towards your light as you drift amid the icebergs of your thoughtless reactions.

PS ...I expect 1 neg...but am open to be surprised.

broken-record1.gif

hear here

..................what I find amazing is how people read into things....it's truly a Rorchach test of text. A fascinating study in sociology.

• Upvote 1

Let's just assume that at some point in the future you may have to exchange your currency.  The CBI will lop the zeros at some point.  I don't think anybody out there still actually believes in a 100,000% RV.  Most dinarians have settled into a "Oh, I'll make some money in the long run" routine.  So the great millionaire-making RV belief has been finally debunked.  Good.  Now we can move on to the next level of sanity.  The CBI WILL redenominate.  Its coming.  Count on it.  So the next questionfor you dinarians to figure out is how to exchange all those Trillions of mattress hiding dinars within the exchange window. Anybody got a thought?  You won't find the answer in Dontlop's cut and paste routine.  Research for yourselves.

Lies

Don't lops cut and paste routine

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Uh huh

I should be like you

Just make up figures and when questioned just keep scrolling pages away with nonsense and pretend I didn't see any questions

Like you

Ya if someone actually posts things with links it makes you lopster gurus look like your just making things up as you go

No matter what the topic you just blurt out anything

And don't discredit the links and topics

Go on a personal attack

Ya dontlops cut and paste campaign

Ah ha ha ha

I just copied and pasted the above out of the New York Times this morning

energy vampire

you have some interesting and compelling thoughts buried amid a plethora of sarcasm and acid toxic waste. Be gone you foul brain so whatever good in there can shine through. So far you have learned nothing... but I still honor your humanity even though you are simply oblivious to the help and gentle nudging and some times cold water flinging to break your completely frozen humanity from oblivion. Peace  be with you. May you one day be aware of those that somehow try to steer you towards your light as you drift amid the icebergs of your thoughtless reactions.

PS ...I expect 1 neg...but am open to be surprised...................what I find amazing is how people read into things....it's truly a Rorchach test of text. A fascinating study in sociology.

So you keep coming back to attack dontlop

Who cares

Any body ?

Or just you ?

Have fun I guess there's nothing going on else where you got plenty of time for your ranting

I guess I can find time to throw you a bone to chew on once in awhile

Ya say ya don't read my posts it makes your stomach sick

But here ya are again

If your not reading them then your just here to help the two lopsters in lock down do a personal attack campaign on dontlop

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

What is a dontlop any way

Do ya think when I go to the park later everyone will be saying

Oh

There's that dontlop person

He told the lopsters their wrong

You know

Those people who couldn't follow the rules and harassed everyone that had to be locked up

Ya don't lop gives them some of their own medicine and dinarians 64 is here to save those lopsters in lock down from dontlop

Why don't cha just change your name to do lop

And we can argue back and fourth for other people's entertainment

You make it about me and I'll slap you around like the rest of them

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lies

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Uh huh

I should be like you

Just make up figures and when questioned just keep scrolling pages away with nonsense and pretend I didn't see any questions

Like you

Ya if someone actually posts things with links it makes you lopster gurus look like your just making things up as you go

Go on a personal attack

Ya dontlops cut and paste campaign

Ah ha ha ha

I just copied and pasted the above out of the New York Times this morning

Who cares

Any body ?

Or just you ?

Have fun I guess there's nothing going on else where you got plenty of time for your ranting

But here ya are again

If your not reading them then your just here to help the two lopsters in lock down do a personal attack campaign on dontlop

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Oh

You know

Those people who couldn't follow the rules and harassed everyone that had to be locked up

Ya don't lop gives them some of their own medicine and dinarians 64 is here to save those lopsters in lock down from dontlop

Again, you just don't get it.

You flatter yourself. I definitely don't follow what you are saying. I have notifications when you quite me and there are pages of unread DonLop.

And I'm not a lobster just someone looking for info intrigue by a post title that got caught in your rant and am sick of them. Sick because you are SO negative.

And I for attack you - I reject your toxicity. You don't have a kernel of humbly and empathy.

Good leaders lead through inspiration. Peons bully and their potential worlds of wisdom go unnoticed amid the bones.

Lies

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Uh huh

I should be like you

Like you

Go on a personal attack

Who cares

Any body ?

Or just you ?

But here ya are again

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Oh

You know

I definitely don't follow what you are saying. I have notifications when you quite me and there are pages of unread DonLop.

And I'm not a lobster, I'm just someone looking for info intrigue by a post title that got caught in your rant and am sick of them. Sick because you are SO negative. That is all I'm saying. I am not attacking you - that is paranoia. I was giving you feedback and saying please stop a few months ago and same thing - ranting toxicity.

It's your approach and tone that takes away from the good you have to offer and my time and energy to reflect was completely mowed over. This is your loss.

So be clear- i don't attack you - I reject your toxicity.

Good leaders lead through inspiration. Peons bully and their potential worlds of wisdom go unnoticed amid the bones of waste.

Peace be with you.

Lies

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Uh huh

I should be like you

Like you

Go on a personal attack

Who cares

Any body ?

Or just you ?

But here ya are again

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Oh

You know

I definitely don't follow what you are saying. I have notifications when you quite me and there are pages of unread DonLop.

And I'm not a lobster, I'm just someone looking for info intrigue by a post title that got caught in your rant and am sick of them. Sick because you are SO negative. That is all I'm saying. I am not attacking you - that is paranoia. I was giving you feedback and saying please stop a few months ago and same thing - ranting toxicity.

It's your approach and tone that takes away from the good you have to offer and my time and energy to reflect was completely mowed over. This is your loss.

So be clear- i don't attack you - I reject your toxicity.

Good leaders lead through inspiration. Peons bully and their potential worlds of wisdom go unnoticed amid the bones of waste.

Peace be with you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As to the widely held belief that the U.S. is going to give Iraq trillions of "petro-dollars" for decades worth of oil, there was this news brief over on aol.com today:

"As the U.S. draws closer to energy independence, the Obama Administration is considering lifting the ban on oil exports. Due to the surge in shale oil production, the U.S. is set to become the world's largest producer within the next five to 10 years."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mistake to venture in here?  Come on Ezrapound,  Where do YOU think you can cash in your RV millions?  This section down here is only for serious thinkers, not koolaide drinkers.  If you're not ready to face the harsh reality of the pitfalls of the dinar scheme, you need to stay in Rumors.

• Upvote 2

Mistake to venture in here?  Come on Ezrapound,  Where do YOU think you can cash in your RV millions?  This section down here is only for serious thinkers, not koolaide drinkers.  If you're not ready to face the harsh reality of the pitfalls of the dinar scheme, you need to stay in Rumors.

This was posted las week

Now why you worry about money so much proves your not aware what money is

Read it

It's been proven that nothing is needed to back up currency

There's no reason for gold stacked up in a room somewhere

It's just paper with numbers on it

Here

The thug posted this

You must of missed it

It's a slow day in the small town of Pumphandle, Oklahoma and the streets are deserted.

Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody is living on credit.

A tourist visiting the area drives through town, stops at the motel,

and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs to pick one for the night.

As soon as he walks upstairs, the motel owner grabs the bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

(Stay with this..... and pay attention)

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to retire his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill to his

supplier, the Co-op.

The guy at the Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his debt to the local prostitute, who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer her "services" on credit.

The hooker rushes to the hotel and pays off her room bill with the

hotel Owner.

The hotel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveler comes down the stairs, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, picks up the $100 bill and leaves.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything.

However, the whole town now thinks that they are out of debt and there is a false atmosphere of optimism and glee

But its real they don't owe each other any more

Now why do they need reserves piled up in a vault somewhere ?

They can't do this

They can't do that

Is just bs

I guess as long as they hold some of those dollars out of circulation everyone turns their back on everything else

The more dollars held in reserves are creating more demand for dollars

Who set this entire fiasco up is not important

The fact remains

No one cares but a couple lopsters

What are ya gonna do when it's all over

Say

Those bass turds

We need a gold standard

We need to stack up gold in vault somewhere so someone can get control

I like it being out of control

Because in your story, Dontlop, each of the people who took the $100 bill accepted that the bill was backed by the full sovereign power of the US of America.  If the tourist had plopped down a

worthless lottery ticket ( a dinar), no one would have taken it as payment.  Just like in real life, Dontlop.  Nobody will give you dollars for your dinars except other deluded dinarians or websites that will charge you 20% commission to do it.  The currency has to have value, to have value.  

• Upvote 1

Thankfully the vast majority of people are ignorant or this entire money thing would be a wash

We need dumb people to listen to what their told and pass it around

Because in your story, Dontlop, each of the people who took the $100 bill accepted that the bill was backed by the full sovereign power of the US of America. If the tourist had plopped down a

worthless lottery ticket ( a dinar), no one would have taken it as payment. Just like in real life, Dontlop. Nobody will give you dollars for your dinars except other deluded dinarians or websites that will charge you 20% commission to do it. The currency has to have value, to have value.

What today ?

Well like I said we need ignorant people to go along with the program

Your obviously not ready to see

And you will remain blind till you open your eyes

We knew all that 10 years ago ewigm

You can buy the same things in Iraq with dinar as you can with dollars

To say its worthless is another signal of ignorance

A million dollars worth of dinar is worth a million dollars

Worthless ?

Another ah ha ha ha ha ya bs ya

Edited by dontlop

If a million dollars worth of dinar are worth a million dollars, name me ONE registered financial institution that will give it to you.  Just one Dontlop.  Name just ONE registered financial institution that will take your dinars and give you a million US.  The jokes on you, brother. Cuz there ain't ONE in the whole friggin world that will do it. And please don't quote that idiot Belize crap.  They won't either.  Nobody. Nada.  Should have kept your million US.  Its worth a million US ANYWHERE in the world.  Now that's a currency!  The good old USA!

• Upvote 2

Not quite, Rayzur.   No competition whatsoever.  I've made many investments in my life.  But I never made one where I had no idea where I could cash out.  I'd have to rank the dinar absurdity right up near the top.  Even when the friggin country is telling you what they're going to do, you people still believe the guru spew.  Its a delusional loyalty based on nothing in real world finances., The one thing every dinar holder should absolutely know is the cash out scheme.  None of them do.  Its all smoke and guru mirrors.  Paddle, paddle, paddle, little pogues, because its death on a stick out there in the real financial world, and you don't have the answers. .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh Dear!!!!, I didn't know we were gonna go .....all out throw down style......

So.... before I change my clothes and get all segue with you on your journey....

Let me first note that consistent with the title of this thread, I did agree with Keep and I myself could not figure out why people are getting all happy pants excited about deleting the zeros off the face value articles,    they read.... I don't remember if I said I would hope that there is an adjustment before such deletion...However and in any case, I am sitting with Keep in trying to figure out the logic of the joy.... (No.... I don't want to debate it... I can't debate it.... I don't  know what the thinking is and I genuinely want to hear what it is... standing on its own... and actually not in debate... (that debate would be  like coming in to watch the TV show LOST, at the beginning of the third season, thinking you know what is going on)...

So about the assumptions of your journey, relative to mine....

It is not the same one....

Who told you this was an investment..... why are you calling it an investment.... are you  merely repeating some goo roo poo without thinking about what you are saying? A true investor... who invests, would not call this an investment.... why are you doing that? An investment has the empirical variables you in part reference as a dimension of qualifying to be an investment....And in any event, because you view yourself as an one who makes investments.... I'm really not sure why are calling this an investment... 

Of course because you are calling it something it is not...the logic you use to attack it as something it is not.... leaves you with Don Quixote jousting with windmills... And in case that is not really clear, you present arguments about an apple to an orange as your audience... and tear down the orange for not being a reliable apple.... So yeah, in that sense, there is no competition.... It doesn't work to play by the rules of Rugby during a Football game...

This is a speculation... In the Keynes world of economics.. a very subtle distinction to be sure.... And yet to be clear there IS a distinction....which is compounded exponentially.... exponentially.. especially so when folks step out all gangsta style in debating subtly distinct approaches..... and we could dance all night with the semantics, but an investor who invests for the sake of investing, understands there is a difference..

And for those wondering what that difference might be... I would say this:

Speculation and investment are often times confused by many to be the same thing, even though they are quite different to each other in terms of the asset that is being invested in, the amount of risk taken, investment holding period and the expectations of the investor. The main similarity between investing and speculating is that, in both instances, the investor strives to make a profit and improve his financial returns.

The major difference between the two is the level of risk that is taken on. An investor tries to make satisfactory returns from funds invested by taking lower and moderate levels of risk. A speculator, on the other hand, takes a much larger amount of risk and makes investments that may yield abnormally large profits or equally large losses.

So maybe it would help if we all stop being confused about the difference and then arguing with an orange about what a stupid apple it is..

In the meantime some of your other points I do get.... Iraq has been very consistently telling us what they are going to do, and then they do it.... They are having a bit of a meltdown in monetary policy discussions and yet.. like they said they would do, they are discussing in all forms of media, for years, the deletion of the zeros... (again as they said they would do) so the people will follow the process and be on board when they do what they do (a hopeful step to avoid the major screw up of the Euro introduction [and YES I DO get it is NOT the same process, HOWEVER] a step to avoid some of the hyper inflation screw ups created by vendors and a bunch of others who had to delete zeros off their currency to go to the Euro....

I was the first in line to say that the goo roos who treat fiscal policy as one in the same as monetary policy is a goo roo who is mucho stupido in the, Understand What You are Talking About, department.....

Please please don't MAKE me be the first in line to ask wtf you're thinking by calling others delusional for not understanding "Real World Finances" as if you do understand them.... because... well basically I just don't know how to politely tell you that nothing you say suggests you have an actual high level command of understanding  World level finance. Oh, and  "THEY" are actually making it up as they go....

The cash out schemes like the Reno Affair, and the 800 numbers and tiers are either incredibly stupid people, or predators, or morons who don't understand the concept of instant karma... G-d be with them... And sorry I've struggled without results trying to understand how a pejorative reference to non-combat support staff fits into a "you are stupid dinar holders reply"  (c.f., pogue) ... You did lose me there....

I'm not sure what address you live at in the "Real Financial World" but in my "real financial world" of friends, there is no stick in sight and death is nowhere to be found.... and without hesitation I can report in my real world, there is definitely no "death on a stick" evident in this "real" world.

Indeed and in contrast, when I was down hanging with the peeps last week my buddy I stay with, during that week flew to Dallas, Florida, Spain, Chicago and then home in one week, attending meetings (acquisitions, revamping and new development) and in this "real" world, gave several thousand dollar dinners in celebrating how much money drifted in just this one week. I thought the maid changing my bed every day was a bit excessive in light of a green world, though never once stopped her once while washing my clothes in single loads, or making breakfast lunch and dinner to order... And I did have fun going all over  getting free stuff and food trying out my friends apps for iPhone. Another buddy stopped by to hang out while I was there. I'm not really sure if its just her or her family that owns one of the major search engines. Anyway, while it was too hot to put the roof down on the Bentley (screaming heat wave) we still managed to have fun restaurant hopping BH for the day... (oh and digressing for a moment... I was so embarrassed, I looked out and saw the Bentley and thought what the hellll is she smoking putting the top down in the heat, but figured whatever... and I went out and threw my stuff in the back seat and went back into the house.... Yup you guessed it... wrong Bentley... right color and model, but wrong car... she was down the street picking up some re-weaving she had done, .. no idea whose car it was... people come and go)... and midst all of this... not once did I see death on a stick float by.... (closest thing I saw was maybe the scale cake of BH city hall for their 25 year anniversary party on Rodeo... maybe I'll post a picture of that to make sure that's not the stick)..

I could go on and on and on.... about just the last 3 weeks alone... and I won't.... But my point? Your "real" is not the same as another person's "real".  And I wanted to be very clear with detail about just how different real can be.. Yours has death on a stick, mine has driving down PCH in an Aston to get grilled bone marrow cause I like it. And no that's not my every day "real" it's  one I visit often and, which is a real that seemingly includes nothing of yours... .. So maybe lighten up on the judgment, and the castigation, and the snobbery thinking you know something you might not actually know.... Or that what you do know, is any better or real, than what someone else knows... And for heaven's sake, stop with the  what you know is the only "real" thing out there.. its not and I personally don't want that little death stick shaking anywhere near my world.

You have some good points and I agree with some of your views... but judging people against your index, and basically calling people stupid cause they don't understand or live in  [your] "real" world, does not in the end make your world real for me... or them... and achieves nothing but maybe alienation of everyone who does not see it your way... Is that what you want... (I would not sign up for that trip... but respect you have).. And sure, admittedly,  I can play snob with the best of em.. but ya know, I learned long ago... the people with the real substance... with the clarity, with the real genuine stuff to back it up... don't have to..... and in very many ways, in those circles those who do play snob, are seen as jerks to politely chat up and then avoid...

If one is not humbled in awe by the magnificence of G-d's world around them... something is missing.. . 

I guess in the end, its my long term hope that people will embrace disagreement with the points each of us makes... without judging that person as wrong or delusional or somehow otherwise defective cause they don't see it the way you do...... And of course this is not at all specific to you... it happens a lot in here... and it really pizzes me off because it takes away from the wealth of information, learning through dissent and disagreement, and reshaping our views from the good stuff others bring to the party... The judgment stuff kills the life out of that creativity... slams it dead to the ground when people figure out that dissent is rewarded by some warped need to vilify them for having a view that is different.... 

And to be fair... maybe its just me... Maybe what works for me, doesn't work for the majority vocal opinions... and that's very cool...Really...  I don't need a glee club... I can get my rocks off hanging out with wealthy and famous acquaintances ( in distinct contrast to wealthy & famous friends who are deep thinkers, spiritual beings and very cool life time buddies) , .. YET at the end of the day I have a heart and mind that wants to genuinely connect with still others in trying to figure out what the hellll is really going on in the world, and how I/we can make a difference in ourselves and those around us, to learn from exceptional minds here on DV; to share and banter absent rat packing judgment, in honing my own views and beliefs. I love the brilliant minds that hang out here and  who view the same set of observations differently... and are then able to articulate those differences in a way I can understand what they are saying and then walk away examining my own views... Maybe I was off about that, or didn't think about this, or hadn't considered that... and on and on.

I admire and respect the scholars here, love the wicked humor commanded by our news commentator who makes razor sharp points with laughter, appreciate those who call me on my stuff in playful ways... and the gang who plays hard at life in the group thread where life is shared. There are the dedicated who bring us endless articles, spin the world in a way thats fun to read, stepped up to serve as host on the completely different life share thread, doggedly tell me I'm whacked, and are standing right there next to me as a friend with respect all the same...Or those filling my ears with music I hadn't thought about for years... or introducing some completely different genre... And yes, there are even those who who are very very thankful.. and say so... in every flippin thread....  clearing out the entire  front page...and somehow we've managed to use  our inside voice only to cuss them out in the privacy of our thoughts...... 

So yeah, calling someone delusional doesn't really give up anything of ones self in hopes to contribute..... and sure don't add to the party... Actually, hate to say it, but its kind of lazy relative to the enormous amounts of information, and articles and actual point by point discussions of effort that people make every day in here in hopes of actual contribution to each other...

Oh..... yep... there it is... , looks like one of my buds just threw a white towel into the ring... I think that means its time to go home and segue back to the original thread content... and day'um if my favorite clean night wear isn't packed in some suitcase, somewhere in this house... And day'um again if I not only don't see death on a stick floating around, I also don't see the maid who was "supposed" to find it and unpack it by now... :lol: :lol: ... . 

.. .....

• Upvote 2

Wow such a well written comment by rayzur. So let me get this straight, u can't understand what he was talking about but we're all supposed to listen to you about your research on this complicated "speculation"?

What an insult, how are you not banned already?

Go fly a kite.

Edited by aitshioud
  • Downvote 1

Rayzur, I haven't a clue what you were trying to say. What's the one paragraph version. Just say it!

Well I did just say it... that was free style.... lol lol ..

Okay re: What was Rayzur Saying...

I'll have to get back to you on that...

So Here's the deal... {Another little romp with words }.... I flew back late last night just in time to be in the operating room early this morning.... they did a 5 level t-spine epi and something else I was too tired to really listen too... in dealing with a blunt force trauma work injury... And Buffalo Bill the Anesthesiologist, looking about as raggedy as did I, hit the door late just as we were wheeling in, so we had the conversation about what to use as he was walking alongside... and I really think he was trying to actuallly  get oriented to person place and time....

So we're in the OR and no lie, I have never ever been so deep in the surgical prep process, and still been awake (they usually knock you out as soon as you're on the table) And so I actually literally say to Buffalo Bill the Anesthesiologist.. uhmmm are you looking for the line, cause its in my right arm and not hooked to anything....(and the other docs totally think I'm under as they are chatting up a storm about liking the other surgical room better than  this one and money talks and ya ya)... .. and Buffalo Bill sho is fumbling all over the place says... ah yeah, I was trying to find it... (honest to pete)... Course he is still trying to figure out what planet he was on... and so kinda forgot to set up the ports and therein no IV fluid... and therein he shot the sheet directly into my veins... (honest to pete)

And.. (I find out later when I asked) that monkey boy  (Buffalo Bill) ...actually stacked ... meaning he used 3 really powerful specific sedation drugs when any one of them alone would have been sufficient.... Most people get one... I got all three  (and the recovery room  RN reading me the chart and I were both wondering what surgery he was doing, cause it wasn't this one).... And then on top of that.... we're floating a massive amount of "caine" based anesthetic directly into the spine... with a hugely massive boatload of cortisone on top of that, directly into the spine.....   .

Did I mention I drink maybe once or twice a year cause I'm too busy doing life and work?... That means my tolerance for any substance is really really low.. So basically we have a situation of " Lit up like Christmas.... Meets.... "Cortisone is just another name for Jet Fuel" ....which essentially translates into .....Turbo Charged Coma...

So if ya'll don't mind, I think I should peel my half comatose self off the ceiling and hit the rack to  come back tomorrow and read / figure out what I was saying.. In the end, that would probably be least painful and best for us all... .Lord knows I probably already said too much and will have to shoot myself... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ..

• Upvote 3

Yep I was told there is no one that buys back your dinar right now when I bought mine

A few years later the dealers started buying them back

And even banks were buying them back

But they stopped at the banks because there wasn't enough money to compensate for the hassels of dealing with the every day cling and questions about the speculation of the dinar

Now the pests just hang around here asking the questions about something that hasn't happened yet and demanding we answer them

Ah ha ha ha

I just poke sticks at them trying to poke them in the eye

But they seem to like it

How can ya be serious with a lopster

This is a gang fight if ya ask me

But I really think the lopsters are running out of numb skulls that want to hang around a speculation web site that they have no vested interest in

If egwim wants to help his reletives then he should

But his reletives are not here

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

Some day he will have his answer

Like the little kids in the back of the station wagon

Are we there yet

Are we there yet

Are we there yet

Ah ha ha ya ha

Polly want a cracker

I wish I cared about the lopsters

But I just can't get myself to care about them and there questions about the future of the speculation here

Ah uuh ugh haw haw

Wow such a well written comment by rayzur. So let me get this straight, u can't understand what he was talking about but we're all supposed to listen to you about your research on this complicated "speculation"?

What an insult, how are you not banned already?

Go fly a kite.

Ew... great confirmation as to your observations RVPleaseToday....  I'll definatly have to do the one paragraph version to be more clear.... My point was the exact opposite of what you are summarizing Altshloud...and its clear I lost the point and you in that flurry of wandering words... You don't have it straight at all...

I understood Ewingm  quite clearly with regard to  his view... which  it is not the same as my view... which may or may not be the view of still others... as no one  view is necessarily more real than that of another... Judging others by your view, calling them stupid when they don't share your view, is not as productive as if we simply disagreed with the points being made... absent judging the person making them as being somehow deficient or wrong because he doesn't think like you do... 

And apparently I also chose this moment to share some really positive things about some extraordinary members who contribute so much to us all as an example of some of the really good things about DV and DV people and their seemingly tireless commitment to bring us information, articles and data every single day... I could have literally names actual names and believe the old timers recognize peeps like Yota, Thug Rod etc etc, but didnt want to, knowing I might hurt the feelings of some very deserving people I would for sure forget...So I went for positive without names, evidencing that despite our differences as people there is still so much positive to outweigh the negative stuff we fall into, and as a DV family, we can take a high road in keeping it that way, expressing our differences in opinion without castigations.....

I have no expectation whatsoever that you or anyone listen to me about anything... This is a journal as much as anything else, and a great place to connect with good buds, friends and valuable info...  and maybe spar a bit in sounding out the logic with lots of great people equally interested in puzzling it out..

And if you want research... you're going to have to go to the guys who actually do the research... They are all over DV... And if in any instant you can identify where you think I said I had or did some kind of research that by your implication is better, or the only, or must read as correct, please go back and read again (as will I tomorrow)... cause I ain't that stupid to think I know something I don't,... or claim to  have some super secret method for herding cats.. ... I still can't figure out who the frickin cats are half the time... .

And without question... If its some  complicated speculation that you plan to convert to a complicated investment with the raise of the value?... DON'T listen to me... cause I definitely am not stupid enough to claim an expertise I don't have... and in this specific situation, I've already paid for that expertise with someone who has it, in anticipation of the value increase.. And I would suggest anyone serious in investing their profits, to consider the same, which you can find in the VIP, OSI etc. products offered right here at home...   Is it right for you... I don't know.... only you can decide for you,...  I did for me and paid up.. So I really want to be clear about that... Adam has ya covered if that expertise is important.....Rayzur is no where to be found  in that picture of expertise.... nor is Rayzur even remotely interested in sitting for that portrait... That would be Adam's world.. and he has it covered.

And just to be technically accurate, my comments were clearly not well written as evidenced by the observations and request for clarification by RVPleaseToday and the conclusions made by you (c.f. subsequent explanation as to the nature of the not so clear post I made lol ) 

And I'm not really all that in to kites... but love to hang sail and would much rather do that...  

Ut oh.. this is getting long again and I told RVPleaseToday I was hitting the rack... and this don't look like no rack to me... so I'm out of here..... have a great night all you remaining night owls and early risers... :peace:

• Upvote 2