Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deleting the zeros is not what you want!

keepmwlknfny

So this says back on

What does back on mean anyway

And "NEW MEASURES"

What's that ?

And the project to delete the zeros of the central bank governor said that the new measures will be there by the middle of this year, the bank raised about the new currency and the deletion of zeros, indicating that the bank has a very large mass of cash

So your an expert here to splain things to everyone

Start splainin

First the back on part

What do you mean back on ?

After that I'm sure we can come up with more for ya

Your incoherent reletives your protecting ,,,

Do ya think its something in the food they eat

Or is it all about the dinar that's ruining their lives?

Lots of people are fat from their diet

There's food out there but some people don't know when to stop

Kinda like your explaination of your reletives

The dinar is out there and your reletives ate to much and they are laying their holding their belly knowing its going to take awhile to digest and if it comes back up and out the other way we know what that mess is called

So why don't cha go to a grocery store chain and bother them

You know if you could just save one person from over eating your life had meaning

The food is there

Its forsale

Everything is legal

But some moron comes in and eats like a pig and you cry foul that it's the grocery stores fault

Hey I'm beginning to think its funny that your reletives over spent their own money and you want to blame someone else for it and I'm not talking a little funny

I'm talkin fat people joke funny

How does a fat guy blame someone else

I'm about as big as a garage door

I think its Hillarious

It's the grocery stores fault

Or its the web sites fault so I'm going to log on the web site every day and cry could and make fun of every one who didn't lose money like you did by selling out to early

And pretending your here because of someone else

Ah ha ha ha

If you listen to all the gurus lately, the RI and/or RV has already happened and you are rich! No, you can't go get the money, or spend it, but that's not important. Just think about that new Lambo or mansion you are going to buy, decorate it in your mind, imagine what that sand will feel like between your toes on that vacation to the Caribbean you are going to take. Please ignore the man behind the curtain. Spend your time going over and over your plan. It's done. The announcement is only milliseconds away! Can't you feel it? (Repeat ad infinitum).

Nah you can go listen to them yourself

What do you hunt down what they are saying ?

Because I don't here them or see them

Even more bizarre is the strange TNT Tony cult, where members believe God has sent Tony, a convicted criminal currently under indictment for stealing $4 million dollars, to lead them out of the wilderness and into glorious billionairedom. Any millisecond (for over three years now).

The Internet is a strange place.

Folks seem willing to believe anything, even an Iraqi RV, where there is not one shred of evidence Iraq has ever considered such a fantastical thing.

It's those fake pictures on the boxes of processed food that makes me eat so much

It's not my fault

Those danm grocery stores and every one who goes in too

Anyone who buys from that grocery store is just as bad as the grocery store

That store made me fat

No one else just me

But that's the way it is

Grocery store. Bad

Me good

Food bad. Me good

I'm here to save you

Don't listen to those who eat responsibly

Take it from me a fat guy

• Upvote 2

Dontlop, you have a flair for poetry.  A little like E. E. Cummings, but none the less entertaining.  I quoted directly from the article.  The delete three zeros project is back on.  It has been on hold since 2012.  Now its back on.  The iraqis want those zeros gone.  Their dinar burden will instantly go from trillions to billions.  Just what they want.  Then we will see slight rv's up to about 1 to 1 with the dollar.  Unfortunately for you, that logical monitary process will require two transactions from you.  1.  currency exchange after the RD ( that will cost you comissions) and 2. trying to find some place to cash in at 1 to 1( not 100,000%).   You lose money both ways.  Find your lifeboat, brother.  The bow is already underwater. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dontlop, you have a flair for poetry.  A little like E. E. Cummings, but none the less entertaining.  I quoted directly from the article.  The delete three zeros project is back on.  It has been on hold since 2012.  Now its back on.  The iraqis want those zeros gone.  Their dinar burden will instantly go from trillions to billions.  Just what they want.  Then we will see slight rv's up to about 1 to 1 with the dollar.  Unfortunately for you, that logical monitary process will require two transactions from you.  1.  currency exchange after the RD ( that will cost you comissions) and 2. trying to find some place to cash in at 1 to 1( not 100,000%).   You lose money both ways.  Find your lifeboat, brother.  The bow is already underwater. 

Why be concerned about me ?

Your going to have to give me the link because I copied and pasted the words above and it doesn't say what you said it says

Heck just start the topic with your article you claim says what you say it says

I think your confused

The cbi has made numours requests to delete zeros and have been turned down every time

So it was never on in the first place

Besides a proposal by the cbi that was rejected

Every proposal for that was rejected

• Upvote 1

Oh ya I forgot to ask your brilliancy , how much did I pay for my dinar and how much will I be losing here ?

See I think you like to assume like tony TNT

That's why I ask , because I don't believe you have the facts

#616 ewingm

Lopster

142 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

They are well aware that Americans hold trillions as speculation.

Link please

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/174666-exchanging-your-dinar/page-31#ixzz30wPnRQOn

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

I can back up what the CBI says.  Every dinarian had better keep a copy of the CBI Laws in their pocket.  Read Article 32.  It allows the CBI to honor only that currency that was needed for circulation in Iraq.  In 2005, that amount was 7 trillion dinars.  By 2013, the amount of dinar outside the banks had exploded to 35 trillion dinar.  Guess who is holding that extra 25 trillion dinar.  Yep.  You guessed it.  You are.  Under your mattress.  And the crafty iraqi finance people know it.  They also know what you intend to do with that 25 trillion dinar if they were to ever annouce an RV.  Yep.  You guessed it.  Stampede to cash in.  Throwing the CBI into turmoil.  They have NO legal responsibility to honor any dinar outside their borders.  You better read Article 32 my dinarian brothers and sisters.  They have you rigjt where they want you and its all legal.  There are some lifeboats remaining people.  But the ship is down by the bow.  

• Upvote 1

I see zero links so far

Here's some reading material while you think about where your going to get links to back up what I asked you to back up

India to explore local currency trade possibility with Iraq

http://articles.econ...upee-currencies

NEW DELHI: Faced with declining value of rupee and volatile exchange rate, India is exploring the possibility of bilateral trade with Iraq in domestic currencies, Commerce and Industry Minister Anand Sharma said today.

The issue of payment for trade in local currencies will be discussed during the bilateral meetings between visiting Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Kamil Al-Maliki and Indian Ministers.

"We are exploring possibilities (of payment in local currencies -- dinar and rupee) as we have substantial import ... We will definitely be discussing this issue," Sharma told reporters here.

India-Iraq bilateral trade currently stands at around USD 21 billion.

Speaking at function organised by industry chambers, visiting Prime Minister Al-Maliki invited Indian industry to take advantage of the business opportunities in different sectors like agriculture, health and education in Iraq.

"I invite Indian companies to invest in Iraq. There are great opportunities and wide avenues in different sectors," he added.

Payment for trade in local currencies will to some extent help India in dealing with the exchange rate volatility and declining value of rupee, which yesterday slipped to a lifetime low of 65.56 against the US dollar intra-day.

India is 1/6th of the worlds population

If India accepts Iraqi dinar we can deal with India also

But like I said if they do this watch the rest of the world jump on boar or else they will have to watch India get all Iraqs business

So if china jumps aboard

Then South Korea and Japan

The Europeans and Americans Canadians Australians will not be far behind

It's going to just take one to make the move

Oh but what about right now

Who cares about right now

If you want out right now go ahead and take a small loss

If you can wait it out

Who knows

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/174666-exchanging-your-dinar/page-37#ixzz30wdEkslK

I can back up what the CBI says.  Every dinarian had better keep a copy of the CBI Laws in their pocket.  Read Article 32.  It allows the CBI to honor only that currency that was needed for circulation in Iraq.  In 2005, that amount was 7 trillion dinars.  By 2013, the amount of dinar outside the banks had exploded to 35 trillion dinar.  Guess who is holding that extra 25 trillion dinar.  Yep.  You guessed it.  You are.  Under your mattress.  And the crafty iraqi finance people know it.  They also know what you intend to do with that 25 trillion dinar if they were to ever annouce an RV.  Yep.  You guessed it.  Stampede to cash in.  Throwing the CBI into turmoil.  They have NO legal responsibility to honor any dinar outside their borders.  You better read Article 32 my dinarian brothers and sisters.  They have you rigjt where they want you and its all legal.  There are some lifeboats remaining people.  But the ship is down by the bow.

You don't know what outside of banks means so ya might as well not comment

Ya I have it

It's under my matteress

And they know it too

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You missed the boat

And your mad so your telling everyone is sinking and they need a life boat

Hey we don't want you on the boat if that's what your looking for

Don't think we are trying to get you aboard

As a matter of fact were glad your not aboard

Your a pest

A pesticide would be more likely

• Upvote 1

1. You ask for links.  Google  "Iraq CBI Laws"  Scroll down to Article 32.   Google Iraq CBI statistics.  You can easily see the data yourself.  Out of banks in 2005 was 7 trillion dinar.  Out of bank in 2013 was 35.5 trillion dinar.  I wonder what happened between 2005 and 2013 to cause the CBI to print 25 trillion additional dinar?  Let's see.  I know.  Dontlop and about a million other Americans drank some guru koolaide and purchased physical 25,000 dinar bills by the truckload to get rich overnight.  That's what happened between 2005 and 2013.  And none of that extra 25 trillion was needed for circulation inside of Iraq.  Therefore none of it is protected by law for redemption purposes.  I bet the gurus aren't telling you that, my brother.  Tjere's just a couple lifeboats still available.  He who has ears, let him hear..

I do not see in Article 32 anything close to what you are saying above:

Article 32       Issuance of currency

• The CBI shall have the exclusive right to issue banknotes and coins intended for circulation in Iraq. Banknotes issued under this Article shall be a first charge on the assets of the CBI. The CBI shall  make appropriate arrangements for the issue of its banknotes and coins as required for circulation in Iraq. Banknotes and coins issued by the CBI and intendedfor circulation in Iraq are not promissory notes, bills of exchange, or any other type of commercial document under the applicable commercial law, and the CBI is obligated to honor them only as provided for in this Law.

• Only banknotes and coins issued by the CBI that have not been demonetized shall be legal tender in Iraq.

• The CBI may, by regulation, limit the amounts of banknotes and coins that must be accepted as a legal tender in payment for an obligation and restrict the denominations of such banknotes and coins in which payment may be made to specified amounts or a range of amounts.

• The CBI shall be responsible for the supply of Iraq’s banknotes and coins and shall endeavor to maintain the availability of an adequate number of banknotes and coins in all regions at all times.

Markinsa,  when it says "intended for circulation inside iraq", that is a chilling phrase for any speculator outside of Iraq.  Also read number 3. "Limit the amount of currency needed to pay an obligation, and restrict the denominations that may be used in payment to specific amounts".  These are all wordings used to give the CBI the legal power to DENY their obligations outside of iraq for their own financal protection.  The speculation of the Iraq dinar has no president in world financial history.  It was made possible by the Internet.  It is my belief that the CBI will use Article 32 to prevent, actually deny, redemption of the 25 trillion dinar held by speculators.  And they have the legal authority to do so.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Some of the worlds greatest currency experts right here in DA Tank.........................who knew-LOL. Of course that's after the fact Experts. Like someone that invests in swampland then professes to be land speculator/ development experts and schools others about being naïve.............priceless. 

Also the only ones that can decipher the correct meaning/intentions of the CBI,IMF, and the Iraqi Gov....................wow to be that intelligent. Us rubes bow in your presence.  

Markinsa, when it says "intended for circulation inside iraq", that is a chilling phrase for any speculator outside of Iraq. Also read number 3. "Limit the amount of currency needed to pay an obligation, and restrict the denominations that may be used in payment to specific amounts". These are all wordings used to give the CBI the legal power to DENY their obligations outside of iraq for their own financal protection. The speculation of the Iraq dinar has no president in world financial history. It was made possible by the Internet. It is my belief that the CBI will use Article 32 to prevent, actually deny, redemption of the 25 trillion dinar held by speculators. And they have the legal authority to do so.

So I have seen you mention specific amounts of dinar outside it's borders, can I ask how you came up with that? Did you get that number from somewhere or is it just a guess on how much is outside Iraq?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He forgot the first part of the sentence where it says they "may limit by regulation"

Ah ha ha ha

Let's see him produce those regulations for us

He also forgot to put the rest of one in there too

Where it points out what they are talking about in the first place

That they are the only ones allowed to issue Iraqs currency

How convienently he must forget and twist the meaning of what they are saying

He must be desperate

The CBI statistics page lists currency "outside of banks", which has been interpreted to mean the currency usedon the streets to run the everyday business of the people.  In 2005 it only took 7 trillion dinar to do that "everyday" financial business in iraq.  By 2013, the amount is listed as 35.5 trillion dinar.  That is an increase of 25 trillion dinar without a substantial change in iraqs "day to day" requirements.  That 8.year period corresponds precisely to the timeframe of the dinar speculation craze that swept worldwide via the internet.  It has been an unpresidented financial event.  Iraq loved it because it brought in billions of US dollars to its reserves.  Iraq also knows all it has to do is 1. lop the zeros, or 2. claim Article 32, to flush the speculators dinar down the toilet

• Upvote 1

Iraq's GDP has increased on average approx. 6.5% per year since 2005.  7 trillion dinar ran the economy out of bank in 2005.  If you increase the out of bank dinar spent to run the economy by 6.5% per year for 8 years ending in 2013, you should have seen an out of bank dinar count ofapprox. 12 trillion dinar.  The CBI statistics for 2013 shows out of bank dinars at 35.5 trillion, which is 23.5 trillion too many for the growth of iraq's GDP.  That 23.5 trillion extra dinar is residing in your mattresses right now waiting for the RV.  And iraq's financial people know it.  They will never allow an RV to happen without first lopping all those zeros, people.

• Upvote 1

The CBI statistics page lists currency "outside of banks", which has been interpreted to mean the currency usedon the streets to run the everyday business of the people.  In 2005 it only took 7 trillion dinar to do that "everyday" financial business in iraq.  By 2013, the amount is listed as 35.5 trillion dinar.  That is an increase of 25 trillion dinar without a substantial change in iraqs "day to day" requirements.  That 8.year period corresponds precisely to the timeframe of the dinar speculation craze that swept worldwide via the internet.  It has been an unpresidented financial event.  Iraq loved it because it brought in billions of US dollars to its reserves.  Iraq also knows all it has to do is 1. lop the zeros, or 2. claim Article 32, to flush the speculators dinar down the toilet

Ok mr I'm here to help my reletives

Now ya want to flush them down the toilet

So you hate speculators I see

So now as usual you want to make this about me personally

I asked you if any of those country's you refer to had the same circumstances as Iraq

And now it's come to this as if I was the one dragging my feet to answer the question

In the end you say

" no idea"

Then you turned the conversation about me

Then five responses later you say I answered your question

So I scrolled back and saw your "no idea "

That was your answer after all that

Now it's me and my fault it took you that long to do what you did

You are an antagonist. I have seen this many times and even been attacked by you on a post I innocently put up...I have stopped reading threads evaluate of pages of your toxicity and propensity to argue. I have - with my stomach sick - from your words pleaded that you stop arguing to allow true debate. Donlop - you have some kernels of wisdom in some of your posts and a lot of negativity. Consider taking some sort of group therapy or the Landmark forum or look in the mirror - something! All I can think is you are miserable and thrive spending your time wracking up pages of adverse commentary. Life is so much better than that and you are a part of it. Go ahead and neg me...I am just stating observation regardless of who is right or wrong. And I wish you some sort of awakening so you can see this, live with more joy and spread happier thoughts than all the negativity that seem to come from your keyboard. Wishing you all the best - truly. Peace people -lets set the example.

-

Actually i take it back - there are many folks here spitting fire. Impossible to even see what you folks are talking about

-

Actually i take it back - there are many folks here spitting fire. Impossible to even see what you folks are talking about

With Dontlop, you just have to keep coming back to reality.  He knows the truth, he just likes a good argument.  Can't take it personal.  The dinar is an emotional ride for people invested.  I don't fault them for being "testy" when it comes to lobsters.  But a debate requires two opposing sides to work.  I bring facts, Dontlop brings ..........well I'm not sure what he brings, but he's entertaining.  Grab the lifeboats people.  Money doesn't grow on trees these days.  If iraq shuts the door on out of country redemption, I wonder if you dinarians can write it off your taxes as a charitable donation?   Any thoughts?.

• Upvote 1

You are an antagonist. I have seen this many times and even been attacked by you on a post I innocently put up...I have stopped reading threads evaluate of pages of your toxicity and propensity to argue. I have - with my stomach sick - from your words pleaded that you stop arguing to allow true debate. Donlop - you have some kernels of wisdom in some of your posts and a lot of negativity. Consider taking some sort of group therapy or the Landmark forum or look in the mirror - something! All I can think is you are miserable and thrive spending your time wracking up pages of adverse commentary. Life is so much better than that and you are a part of it. Go ahead and neg me...I am just stating observation regardless of who is right or wrong. And I wish you some sort of awakening so you can see this, live with more joy and spread happier thoughts than all the negativity that seem to come from your keyboard. Wishing you all the best - truly. Peace people -lets set the example. -

Actually i take it back - there are many folks here spitting fire. Impossible to even see what you folks are talking about -

So who's antagoning who here ?

Looks like you

Any way you want me to shut up so the truth can be debated when you just said you don't read my posts

But some how you know what's in them

Very good

Thanks

Welcome to the mess

With Dontlop, you just have to keep coming back to reality.  He knows the truth, he just likes a good argument.  Can't take it personal.  The dinar is an emotional ride for people invested.  I don't fault them for being "testy" when it comes to lobsters.  But a debate requires two opposing sides to work.  I bring facts, Dontlop brings ..........well I'm not sure what he brings, but he's entertaining.  Grab the lifeboats people.  Money doesn't grow on trees these days.  If iraq shuts the door on out of country redemption, I wonder if you dinarians can write it off your taxes as a charitable donation?   Any thoughts?.

Your gonna have to do better than that explaining about all the trillions of dinar in the us you keep talking about

Post some links already so we can get educated

Article 36 is sooo scary! :lol:

Article 36      Redemption of currency

1. The CBI may decide to redeem banknotes or coins by issuing, free of charge, other
banknotes or coins in equivalent amounts. A decision to redeem banknotes or coins shall be
issued in the form of a regulation of the CBI specifying the period during which the exchange
shall take place and the locations and times at which withdrawn banknotes or coins shall be
presented for redemption.

2. At the end of the exchange period, or at any other time specified by the CBI, redeemed
banknotes and coins shall be demonetized and cease to be legal tender.

3. The CBI shall notify the public, by publication in the Official Publication, of the banknotes
and coins that are legal tender.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1