Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saddam’s Daughter Wishes To Hang Iraqi Prime Minister !

CNN. Broadcasting While A Young Lady Is Suggesting A Nice 'Necktie' For Maliki's Parting Gift !

Saddam’s daughter wishes to hang Iraqi Prime Minister

BasNews, Jordan

The daughter of the former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein says she would return to Iraq.

In an interview with the Turkish Newspaper Milliyet, Raged Saddam said that if the Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri Al Maliki loses the election, she will return to the country and hang Maliki.

Raged also said that the Iraqi nation are voting to remove Maliki.

Maliki was the person who signed the death sentence of her father Saddam Hussain on Dec 30, 2006.

Raged currently lives in a private house in Amman, in the neighboring country of Jordan.

The Jordanian authorities have frequently asked her not to make problems for Jordan on public platforms and via the media.

It is not known if Raged has voted in this election like many other Iraqis who are living abroad.

http://www.basnews.com/en/News/Details/Saddam-s-daughter-wishes-to-hang-Iraqi-Prime-Minister/19213

• Upvote 2

I guess her name suits her temper!

+1

That is actually pretty funny.

I do not like how its always the noose over there. but, who am i to judge. 

I was actually thinking why is she still alive? didnt we hang her too? #cellphonevid

• Upvote 2

What did she take when she left town?

Amazing the gall. I say let her back in and if she took a penny, she too should stand trail.

Those people just seem so bold to me. The new law should say anyone caught in false representation goes directly to jail.

Why is I so acceptable for politicians to lie? We are all held accountable to a standard of conduct...

Sorry for my rant but I am sick of it! This world needs some major overhaul IMHO.

Help us all....

Peace.

Edited by imgesing
  • Upvote 2